#1 Mar 29, 2013
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 29, 2013
ha ha ha
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Mar 29, 2013
you might have a point. I bet you would pay more to purchase a monkey than going to a adoption agency and adopt a black baby. Honestly, it's kind of sad really. I really do want everyone to live in peace and be happy but unfortunately we live in the real world and it doesn't work that way.
This also could also lead to a abortion topic as well. The people who advocate banning abortion are not adopting black babies and there are a whole lot of black babies being left in the orphanages. Would it be better if abortion were to stay legal as a way to not increase the unwanted black populace in the orphanages. I know that statement might sound cruel and shocking but the stats and reality speak for themselves. People are not adopting black babies!Also why don't the black community step up and adopt their own. Why do the black community reject their own kind they are the ones who should be really solving this issue.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 30, 2013
the blacks just want pleasures and very lazy to work and support the babies.
bean po

Oakland, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Jack wrote:
you might have a point. I bet you would pay more to purchase a monkey than going to a adoption agency and adopt a black baby..
Adopting one is not free. Much easier just to buy one for a couple of dollars and then get the second one for free.
bean po

Oakland, CA

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Jack wrote:
you might have a point. I bet you would pay more to purchase a monkey than going to a adoption agency and adopt a black baby..
Actually, yes, I wuld pay more to purchase a monkey.
Monkeys are more intelligent, they are cleaner, they are more refined,etc...
bean po

Oakland, CA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
the blacks just want pleasures and very lazy to work and support the babies.
Nearly 2 in 3 (65%) African American children live in fatherless homes.
Today, 80 percent of African American children, can expect to live at least part of their childhood living apart from their fathers.(Report of Final Natality)
70% of juveniles in state operated institutions come from fatherless homes
--U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report Sept., 1988

•Children in fatherless homes are 9 times more likely to end up in a state operated institution

•Children in fatherless homes are 20 times more likely to end up in prison

Now given those facts, it is wise to use black babies.
To add , it is more eco friendly and green.
Bean Po

Oakland, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Obama sticks his head in the sand

Barack Obama, for his part, is now pretending the U.S. government never conducted medical experiments on blacks, or that it’s "un-American" to even talk of such things.
Bean Po

Oakland, CA

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Poor things. There is just no way out for you. Well, that is no way other than death.
You better get busy with those white women and breed as much white into you as possible because that is your only hope in this world.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o54q_how-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 817,501
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 270,102
angkor wat taxi driver 14 min samesavat 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min lisw 176,204
My Narada and Windham-Hill Music favorites! 19 min Doctor REALITY 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Christina La Vey 578,983
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min Good-Evil 1,970
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 609,823
More from around the web