First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#54 May 26, 2013
There will NOT be any WORSHIP, any PRAISE, any THANKS, any ADORATION, or any REVERENCE in heaven that will be directed towards ANYONE....except the Lamb of God who 'successfully' gave Himself for the sins of the human race at the Holy Cross of Calvary. Not one single soul, be it angelic, or human, or any other living creature or created being, the only One who will be worshipped and praised, FOREVER and EVER, will be the Lord Jesus Christ. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#55 May 26, 2013
Some muslims are conservative, some are moderate, some are radical/extremists. Many are friendly, some aren't so friendly. But one thing that all REAL muslims have in common, IF they REALLY consider themselves REAL islamic believers, is that they don't believe in the divinity and Lordship of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm just being for REAL. It is what it is. The Lord Jesus Christ said 'He who is not WITH Me is AGAINST Me.' Can't put it any simpler than that.
moehoweird

Phoenix, AZ

#57 Feb 6, 2014
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you idiot the only ones I see murdering are the united states and Israel.
i guess you don't watch tv or know how to read a newspaper, muslims are killing muslims every day and not one of you idiots of islam seems to disapprove. it's always america killing muslims,jews killing muslims......if there were not one American or un peacekeeper in muslim lands you would still be killing each other
Family Christian Stores

Bethesda, MD

#58 Feb 6, 2014
moehoweird wrote:
<quoted text> i guess you don't watch tv or know how to read a newspaper, muslims are killing muslims every day and not one of you idiots of islam seems to disapprove. it's always america killing muslims,jews killing muslims......if there were not one American or un peacekeeper in muslim lands you would still be killing each other
The New American Bible and The New World Bible both mention that Lord God above appointed president Obama to be Lord and Messiah of the world on October 21, 2012 and Pastor Cyril Beachcraft at his Church Of Lord Obama center has good christian articles. At our store, we have the two new Bibles on sale for less than $50.00 or list price offer. We have good books written by John Hagee, Billy Graham and other good christian luminaries. Come shop at our store and enroll in our Obama Gospel Christian courses which are $450 per person for a full year in which every month, new topics on the gospels are in progress. We want to thank you for your service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dixie Chick 778,801
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Peace_Warrior 605,356
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 560,573
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 175,784
Gay snapchat names 25 min addictive420 182
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min Student 39,390
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 265,476
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 18 hr risque 137
More from around the web