Islam is destroying the world

Islam is destroying the world

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#1 May 18, 2013
There is no doubt about it, islam, the intolerant religion that billions have chosen , is literally destroying millions and billions of lives on earth. There is no doubt about it. Everywhere you look in the middle east, and beyond, islamic extremist atrocities are being committed in the name of a god who is not the REAL God of the universe. And islam will continue to rise in numbers and strength as the return of the Lord draws closer and closer, because it is the prince of darkness who is controlling it from behind the scenes.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#3 May 18, 2013
Dork ...
Just Asking

Blacklick, OH

#4 May 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no doubt about it, islam, the intolerant religion that billions have chosen , is literally destroying millions and billions of lives on earth. There is no doubt about it. Everywhere you look in the middle east, and beyond, islamic extremist atrocities are being committed in the name of a god who is not the REAL God of the universe. And islam will continue to rise in numbers and strength as the return of the Lord draws closer and closer, because it is the prince of darkness who is controlling it from behind the scenes.
Got proof?
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#5 May 18, 2013
Islam is man's alternative to the REAL truth.
Just Asking

Blacklick, OH

#6 May 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Islam is man's alternative to the REAL truth.
And what you proffer is better?

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#7 May 18, 2013
muslim zoo...
Yahchanan

Union City, OK

#8 May 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no doubt about it, islam, the intolerant religion that billions have chosen , is literally destroying millions and billions of lives on earth. There is no doubt about it. Everywhere you look in the middle east, and beyond, islamic extremist atrocities are being committed in the name of a god who is not the REAL God of the universe. And islam will continue to rise in numbers and strength as the return of the Lord draws closer and closer, because it is the prince of darkness who is controlling it from behind the scenes.
you are A Idiot.You have them mixed up with Israel.....
Deport

East Brunswick, NJ

#10 May 19, 2013
While Islam is very bad they do not run Washington DC or the UN causing the problems. Islam could not do anything without the Vatican's henchmen / globalists.

The Vatican is universally united with Islam in global jihad / crusade against the rest of us.

Some of the Vatican's henchmen bringing in Islam are the Shriner Freemasons founded by Rome's Templar papal Knights. Notice the Shriner's fez hat. And all Masons must swear an oath on the Koran, thus they are willing converts when the time comes. They have no aversions to quickly converting to Islam as long as they can still be Masons. All united with the Knights of Columbus and Jesuits at the top.

Islam is the sword of the Vatican, always has been. Who created Islam in the 7th century? The Vatican.

http://thevaticannwo.blogspot.com/p/islamizat...
Deport

East Brunswick, NJ

#11 May 19, 2013

More about the Shriners & Freemasons.....
http://youtu.be/TJNVVlQ0g1M

Since: Mar 11

Israel

#12 May 19, 2013
How many times you heard Muslims telling you the following: "The peaceful tolerant islam taught us muslims to love and coexist peacefully with all people of other faiths" ?

The proofs are many from their sacred books, here is one example of them:

" The Apostole of Allah said: The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,(a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

(related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari,

Since: Mar 11

Israel

#13 May 19, 2013
Islam, politicians, corruption, all one and the same. They all are simply smoke screens to cover the elitists in their take-over. They make some hate religion, others are made to hate race, while others hate capitalism & the rich. Creating differences in order to ensure division of people & nations. Hate that is easy to foster & nurture because people have no common sense and are incapable of seeing the true picture. Hate that imprisons all before anyone realizes they are no longer free. WAKE UP WORLD !

Since: Mar 11

Israel

#14 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#15 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no doubt about it, islam, the intolerant religion that billions have chosen , is literally destroying millions and billions of lives on earth. There is no doubt about it. Everywhere you look in the middle east, and beyond, islamic extremist atrocities are being committed in the name of a god who is not the REAL God of the universe. And islam will continue to rise in numbers and strength as the return of the Lord draws closer and closer, because it is the prince of darkness who is controlling it from behind the scenes.
I mean, I'm not just talking about the suicide bombers and other murderers among extremists, I mean, don't forget about the 'islamic 'DEAD'-BEAT dads', and brothers, and other male family members who attack and kill female family members for the most STUPID,IGNORANT reasons because they're EVIL religion tells them they have 'a right from God' to 'uphold their family honor' through such evil, heinous acts!! Islam is WORST than physical SLAVERY!!! And you why WHY?!! Because it's something that affects the human soul far more deeply: SPIRITUAL SLAVERY!!! And the same person who inspired Cain to murder his brother, Able, is the same person inspiring islamic family honor killings!!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#16 May 19, 2013
http://nocompulsion.com/the-islam-i-knew/ There is no doubt about it, islam is not an 'innocent alternative' for those who don't accept any other beliefs about God, sin, heaven, and hell.......it's a religion that has been carefully engineered by the forces of spiritual darkness working against the Holy Kingdom of God. There's no doubt about it.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#17 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Satan is the author of any teachings that are opposed to the Lord Jesus Christ.
For REAL.

Since: Mar 11

Israel

#18 May 19, 2013
When you know your Ideology is weak without any intellectual support ; When you know your faith has no rational reason basis ; when you know you have no logical arguments founding your religion; In this time you have nothing else but violence and attacks to defend it, that's all you have in pocket because you are bankrupted....That's ISLAM
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#19 May 19, 2013
When many christians try to tell many muslims that they are wrong for what they believe, and lost, they get angry because they think people are disrespecting and making fun of what they believe. When,in REALITY, a mature, intelligent christian will say what they say because they KNOW THE TRUTH and they don't want them to be shocked that they were wrong when they meet the Lord. The Lord isn't 'happy' when ANY Christ-rejecting person loses their soul....and neither should anyone else be. For REAL.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#21 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no doubt about it, islam, the intolerant religion that billions have chosen , is literally destroying millions and billions of lives on earth. There is no doubt about it. Everywhere you look in the middle east, and beyond, islamic extremist atrocities are being committed in the name of a god who is not the REAL God of the universe. And islam will continue to rise in numbers and strength as the return of the Lord draws closer and closer, because it is the prince of darkness who is controlling it from behind the scenes.
you idiot the only ones I see murdering are the united states and Israel.
Yahchanan

Yukon, OK

#22 May 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When many christians try to tell many muslims that they are wrong for what they believe, and lost, they get angry because they think people are disrespecting and making fun of what they believe. When,in REALITY, a mature, intelligent christian will say what they say because they KNOW THE TRUTH and they don't want them to be shocked that they were wrong when they meet the Lord. The Lord isn't 'happy' when ANY Christ-rejecting person loses their soul....and neither should anyone else be. For REAL.
What id I tell you you are wrong and you are Because you worship A man made god....
Doctor REALITY

United States

#25 May 20, 2013
Yahchanan wrote:
<quoted text>you idiot the only ones I see murdering are the united states and Israel.
Open you STUPID EYES:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 min Rider on the Storm 320
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min King Salim 45,634
You Don't like Trump because??? 7 min eddy4294 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Al Capone 3,055
Horny snapchat usernames 16 min freakydeaky 15
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min Life in Leyland 445,538
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Phooey 659,053
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 23 min eddy4294 5,105
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Toby 71,235
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 974,897
More from around the web