Benghazi Fallout: Obama Job Approval ...

Benghazi Fallout: Obama Job Approval Tanks

There are 17 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Benghazi Fallout: Obama Job Approval Tanks. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

While the CorruptMedia does its worst to blackout the unfolding scandal over Libya , rather than stupidly playing defense on the left's abortion-turf, New Media has done its best to report the Libya story and get it out there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Caesar wrote:
Romney / Ryan
This Benghazi-Gate will ruin Obama's Campaign
http://blogs.cbn.com/stakelbeckonterror/archi...

OBAMA IS A LIAR and a MURDERING ISLAMIST who placed and elevated Muslim Brotherhood operatives to high positions within his Administration!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Benghazi-gate wrote:
Benghazi-gate "Watergate 2"
yes, watergate without all the cover-ups and nothing illegal...
liza

Fairmont, WV

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Watergate.......didn't leave any dead bodies
and no explation from the great one, haven't
decided to blame it on????? Don't think Obama
should pay for these dead bodies that are now
lying in their graves way before thier time,

JUST what and who do you think deserves punishment,
and for what??? Seems like you can only turn your head ONE way. Shameful, disgrace, you get a badge
of honor, right...Can not deny, words speak louder
and print is a proof. Revolt is coming, your not in the way, are you?

“I'm always right!”

Since: Oct 12

Palm Springs, CA

#7 Oct 28, 2012
It is shameful!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#9 Oct 28, 2012
liza wrote:
Watergate.......didn't leave any dead bodies
and no explation from the great one, haven't
decided to blame it on????? Don't think Obama
should pay for these dead bodies that are now
lying in their graves way before thier time,
JUST what and who do you think deserves punishment,
and for what??? Seems like you can only turn your head ONE way. Shameful, disgrace, you get a badge
of honor, right...Can not deny, words speak louder
and print is a proof. Revolt is coming, your not in the way, are you?
how bout the people who did the killing? you seem to be so anti-american in your zealousness to blame the president that you are forgetting who really did the deed here...

let's talk about shameful...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 28, 2012
liza wrote:
Watergate.......didn't leave any dead bodies
and no explation from the great one, haven't
decided to blame it on????? Don't think Obama
should pay for these dead bodies that are now
lying in their graves way before thier time,
JUST what and who do you think deserves punishment,
and for what??? Seems like you can only turn your head ONE way. Shameful, disgrace, you get a badge
of honor, right...Can not deny, words speak louder
and print is a proof. Revolt is coming, your not in the way, are you?
Watergate also did not place Islamic Extremist in High positions in the White House after a September 11th - like event. This again just confirms that Democrats and liberals find it real easy to make friends with Domestic terrorist and International Thugs because they appear to be just like them.

Islamic Extremists Infiltrate US Government
http://www.cross.tv/61506

The Unknown Islamic Presidential Puppet
http://www.cross.tv/66175

The REAL reason President Obama continues to protect Islamic Extremists, ignores and makes light of the terror they commit, and why he protects the public image of Islam is TO BUY Radical Extremists within the Muslim Brotherhood MORE TIME to radicalize more extremists within America and around the world without the majority of the American Public realizing it before the next election. Let's remember the Fort Hood incident and you will continue to see a pattern of Obama, Liberals and Democrats desperately trying to protect the enemies of civilization.

Now the facade of lies is collapsing.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#11 Oct 28, 2012
The Prophet Micah wrote:
<quoted text>
Watergate also did not place Islamic Extremist in High positions in the White House after a September 11th - like event. This again just confirms that Democrats and liberals find it real easy to make friends with Domestic terrorist and International Thugs because they appear to be just like them.
Islamic Extremists Infiltrate US Government
http://www.cross.tv/61506
The Unknown Islamic Presidential Puppet
http://www.cross.tv/66175
The REAL reason President Obama continues to protect Islamic Extremists, ignores and makes light of the terror they commit, and why he protects the public image of Islam is TO BUY Radical Extremists within the Muslim Brotherhood MORE TIME to radicalize more extremists within America and around the world without the majority of the American Public realizing it before the next election. Let's remember the Fort Hood incident and you will continue to see a pattern of Obama, Liberals and Democrats desperately trying to protect the enemies of civilization.
Now the facade of lies is collapsing.
Wow dude! Reynolds does make a heavy duty aluminum foil product you might find works better against those voices you seem to be hearing.

shiny side out...
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Watergate is simply a hotel where a burglary occurred. The lies and obfuscations that followed brought down a presidency.

Benghazi is the scene of a slaughter. The administration had knowledge of the eroding situation and previous attacks. They had knowledge the consulate was under attack from the consulate itself.

They lied and obfuscated following the attack. They had the Ambassador to the UN lie on national television repeatedly. The POTUS lied to the UN. The SofS appeared with the POTUS to lie on national television. The SofS paid 100k to produce and propagate a lie on the WWW video. The president's press secretary repeatedly told the WH press corps a lie.

The administration framed an American citizen to take the fall for the massacre.

Had it not been for CNN, the lies might have been kept quiet until after the election.

As we learned in Watergate, career government employees will not take the fall for elected politicians. Whistleblowers will continue to unravel the lies.

The lies perpetrated after the Benghazi attack aren't open to debate. They played out on live television.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Oct 28, 2012
whatdya expect, he only knows how to campaign, not run a government.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 28, 2012
If Hillary has the balls to spill the beans, he's done. We must rid ourselves of this imposter. True Coward in Chief.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 28, 2012
it is truly frightening. He allowed these servants to be slaughtered because his base is so anti war. If someone is firing rocket propelled grenades and other heavy fire at OUR soil, you shoot to kill. You do not investigate and expect to round them up after the fact to face justice. You shoot them. That's facing justice. This Coward in Chief think if we do not respond with violence, these people will stop hating the West. Well, guess what, they hate us more than ever and they have spent the last 3.5 years ramping up because tere have been no reactions to their violence. These men were told to stand down when they had clear coordinates to take out the entire group. It's like when Clinton had a clear shot at bin Laden and chose to do nothing. There better be one hell of an investigation into who knew what and when. I am glad Patreus has decided not to fall on the sword like Hillary. I think he is a good man. Oh, I loathe Obama .
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Khuan wrote:
Hillary's not going to spill any beans because she still wants to run for president again. If Hillary spilled the beans, true loyal Americans would hail Hillary for having the courage to come forward. But,...Hillary's rancid leftist weasel base would hate her for it and she would lose her support base so she won't do it.
You're absolutely correct. I'm sure she and Bill had some hellish fights over how to frame this. She would be seen as a traitor to the left if she told it all. The road she took however seems destined for perdition. When you look at the rogues gallery surrounding Obama, there isn't anyone resembling Oliver North, but more than one or two John Deans.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Just think, there is a man in jail because Obama said it was because of a movie. There is no shame in Obama or Clinton, no morals no shame.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Pinot wrote:
Watergate is simply a hotel where a burglary occurred. The lies and obfuscations that followed brought down a presidency.
Benghazi is the scene of a slaughter. The administration had knowledge of the eroding situation and previous attacks. They had knowledge the consulate was under attack from the consulate itself.
They lied and obfuscated following the attack. They had the Ambassador to the UN lie on national television repeatedly. The POTUS lied to the UN. The SofS appeared with the POTUS to lie on national television. The SofS paid 100k to produce and propagate a lie on the WWW video. The president's press secretary repeatedly told the WH press corps a lie.
The administration framed an American citizen to take the fall for the massacre.
Had it not been for CNN, the lies might have been kept quiet until after the election.
As we learned in Watergate, career government employees will not take the fall for elected politicians. Whistleblowers will continue to unravel the lies.
The lies perpetrated after the Benghazi attack aren't open to debate. They played out on live television.
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!

If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?

The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??

The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
it is truly frightening. He allowed these servants to be slaughtered because his base is so anti war. If someone is firing rocket propelled grenades and other heavy fire at OUR soil, you shoot to kill. You do not investigate and expect to round them up after the fact to face justice. You shoot them. That's facing justice. This Coward in Chief think if we do not respond with violence, these people will stop hating the West. Well, guess what, they hate us more than ever and they have spent the last 3.5 years ramping up because tere have been no reactions to their violence. These men were told to stand down when they had clear coordinates to take out the entire group. It's like when Clinton had a clear shot at bin Laden and chose to do nothing. There better be one hell of an investigation into who knew what and when. I am glad Patreus has decided not to fall on the sword like Hillary. I think he is a good man. Oh, I loathe Obama .
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!

If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?

The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??

The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#21 Oct 29, 2012
Khuan wrote:
Hillary's not going to spill any beans because she still wants to run for president again. If Hillary spilled the beans, true loyal Americans would hail Hillary for having the courage to come forward. But,...Hillary's rancid leftist weasel base would hate her for it and she would lose her support base so she won't do it.
I am sticking my neck out here,But here it is IMHO!!

If any one is still curious re why Obama was not questioned by Romney
heres the real reasons...My source reveals the issue is Classified and
also of real Embarrassment to the Oval Offices.This was obviously a
question of why the Ambassador was in Benghazi at the worst possible
time 9/11 for any Americans to be in the Middle East?

The US,and the UK,were engaged in a covert operation concerning the
whereabouts of arms supplied to Libyan Rebels by the US,during the
Overthrow of Ghaddafi? Also the quest was tied to a Meeting with
the Turkish Govt,To expedite the transfer of the Weapons in question
to Syria,by Turkey,Leaving Obamas,and his Admin with clean hands as
it was Election time??

The investigation by Pickering,who incidentally has a Pro Iran record
among other issues..is an absolute Sham..Buying time for the Election
to be concluded etc..IMHO,Romney was informed it was a Classified issue
and he would be endangering Personel,and the entire operation by his
pressuring the POTUS,about what really took place.Forcing the POTUS
to either reveal it was a Clandestine Op,by the CIA,that failed,or
for the POTUS,to continue to lie about the facts of the matter????
SMOKIN JOE OWEBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#23 Oct 29, 2012
See Movie 2016 for REAL POLITIC....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 min Paul is dead 1966 3,083
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 839,972
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 50 min Timeitwassaid 466
SIEMENS SERVIS LEVENT (O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) Siemen... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Kalite ileri Teknoloji SIEMENS ( 342 00 24 ) AK... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Want Voip Billing Reseller Service? 1 hr cloudastrix 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 590,800
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jarring 100,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web