Will Smith 'French kisses' 14-year-old son Jaden on Thai TV, God is not pleased

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2013
Sanctified Church

Richardson, TX

#1 Jun 13, 2013
We are going to tell you, it is very wrong for any parent to tongue (french) kiss their child in or on the mouth. In our opinion, doing such a thing is...
http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Oh please, what a troll Frenching your son/daughter is no different than the normal process of teaching them the rest about sex. It's just inconsiderate and neglectful to send them out at dating age completely unprepared for the activities of the dates they're going to be on! And no, it's not a moral issue. Don't even waste our time going there!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#3 Jun 13, 2013
I saw that article, it wasn't a "French kiss" it was a kiss on the lips, but it looked like it was closed mouth. Still a weird thing to do out of the blue on TV like that, his son did not seem to appreciate it LOL! Maybe things like that for them are better kept in private...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 13, 2013
the end of Will Smith career. Jaden is not that box office personality. the end of both.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 732,974
Obama FINALLY Talks About The Beheading 9 min Obamas mama 4
Last Word + 2 18 min Hannah V 505
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Peace_Warrior 599,908
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min guest 538,950
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min bad bob 173,280
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Patrick 226,341
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min WasteWater 257,996
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••