First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#41 May 10, 2011
geko wrote:
<quoted text>To warm for me?......You're shitting me?.....Durban born and bred. Suckled bunny chow from the breast.
The hotter the better!.......Where you from?....Po hee nix by Umhlanga?....Chassie? Verulam? Tongaat?
The place by whitehouse is my favorite. Al Sameers.....chicken tikka!...Malai tikka!...expensive but the best man.
From Pinetown myself......originally from Durbs. Musgrave area. Rothesay Place.
Yeah your Afrikaans sucks but then so does my Tamil. lol
I don't trust this topix enough to give you my area. But I'll tell you I'm not that far from Pinetown.

You should try Silver Chimney on corner of Randles and sparks road. Hell, even MY Diners at westwood has great chicken tikka.

“Listen to the sounds”

#42 May 10, 2011
geko wrote:
<quoted text>Tooo much of money dude....these witous are maljans!...gotta be witous right?..lol
Yeah thats not far off hey. If the witous preach any shit, people believe it. But if the charous say it, then its charou superstition. Thats how it vies here, you would know.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

Durban, South Africa

#43 May 10, 2011
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust this topix enough to give you my area. But I'll tell you I'm not that far from Pinetown.
You should try Silver Chimney on corner of Randles and sparks road. Hell, even MY Diners at westwood has great chicken tikka.
Siver Chimney?.....Dont know it. Corner of Sparks and Randles?.....will check it out.
It's ok on the locale thing no worries. Yeah you have to be careful on topix.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Durban, South Africa

#44 May 10, 2011
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thats not far off hey. If the witous preach any shit, people believe it. But if the charous say it, then its charou superstition. Thats how it vies here, you would know.
Yup I know.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Durban, South Africa

#45 May 10, 2011
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So how come you not on the SA threads? For me it's because nothing ever happens there. Kinda boring. Much more happening here.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#46 May 10, 2011
End of Times wrote:
In a perfect world, people would rely on facts to uncover the truth. I don’t want 21 December 2012 to be real, but I’m not going to ignore all of the warnings that tell me that it is.
People need to not only change their beliefs, but their entire life and just by accepting these facts.
Leading up to the end of the world there will be up to 25 per cent increase in days of very high or extreme fire danger, increases in storm surges, earthquakes, meteor showers and volcanic attivity.
When nothing happens on Dec. 21, 2012, do you promise to come back on Dec. 22nd and admit that you're FOS?

“Listen to the sounds”

#47 May 10, 2011
geko wrote:
<quoted text>So how come you not on the SA threads? For me it's because nothing ever happens there. Kinda boring. Much more happening here.
Yeah same reason. Its just too boring. Hardly anyone looks at the SA threads.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Durban, South Africa

#48 May 11, 2011
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah same reason. Its just too boring. Hardly anyone looks at the SA threads.
Used to be a guy on there went by the name "Gods Warrior"?
carol

Whitesburg, KY

#49 May 11, 2011
like i said read your bible God says not even the angels in heaven knows, and the goverment sure dont know just be prepared if you are not savd
bulldog

Richland, WA

#50 May 12, 2011
carol wrote:
like i said read your bible God says not even the angels in heaven knows, and the goverment sure dont know just be prepared if you are not savd
Amen.....
Watamatriark

Timmins, Canada

#51 May 12, 2011
Oh my God, I though it was May 21, 2011 for the end of the world....I am happy to know that it is only on December 21, 2012 instead, I will have time to go shopping for boots!
teezo

UK

#52 Jul 2, 2011
What will u be doing on the 20th december 2012 ?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#54 Jul 2, 2011
Watamatriark wrote:
Oh my God, I though it was May 21, 2011 for the end of the world....I am happy to know that it is only on December 21, 2012 instead, I will have time to go shopping for boots!
if the world is going to burn up, would be for you a lot better to buy from dr Shrink ASBESTOS JACKE,SHIRT,TIE,PANTS,SHOES EVERYTHING FROM ASBESTOS,wear this equipment and hide yourselves in Hawaian volcano
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#56 Jul 2, 2011
Mr ED the talking horse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here it is... the proof! Pipek's last deluded brain cell huffed away. Hey dipstick, the post that you responded to was written over 7 weeks ago.
Do you really expect him to answer you?
no!Dr Shrink never waited for his/her respond
dr Shrink was waiting for entry and responds from people like you talking horse
Thank you for your following of dr Shrink who eficiently cure spiritual mental diseases-for sure if you follow dr Shrink,till 10/21/2011 you are going to be well and spiritualy healthy .able to eat fresh grass from Hoss back yard
angel

UK

#57 Apr 12, 2013
Hi I would like to know if u guys deliver in da sydenham area n hw much delivery fees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min gundee123 5,035
Franke Servis Levent 2I2 342 OO 24 Levent Fra... 1 min Catch730 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Huh 974,786
the twin towers: symbols of godless greed 6 min Popz940 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Aura Mytha 71,009
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 658,843
free kittens!!! seriously ♡ 10 min Spank594 5
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 17 min DayStar__ 240
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 283,001
More from around the web