The World Will End On December 21, 2012

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
End of Times

Normanhurst, Australia

#1 May 8, 2011
The year 2012 is supposed to result in a slew of natural disasters culminating in the end of the world. 2012 will unleash the ultimate disaster movie - earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, and droughts (at the same time and place!). These events are thought to be caused by a polar shift, enormous asteroids, violent solar activity (never mind that the Sun is now at its most quiet phase in recorded history), the emergence of Planet X or Nibiru, and the planetary alignment of Venus.

We now know that these events will occur at exactly 11:11 GMT on December 21 2012

The really bad thing about 2012 is that the government knows everything about what is going to happen and they are keeping it from you. Among other things, the world governments are conducting a secret lottery to determine which humans will be selected to inhabit the subterranean cities in their operation to save the human species. Surprisingly, the Institute has been operating since 1978, when they held their first Summit in in Timaru, New Zealand.

Praying to any earth made god won't save you, only your government can. You best hope you get the chance to get on aboard while you can. Don't wait until 2012!!!
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#2 May 8, 2011
There have been a lot going on regarding the 2012 prophecy recently, but surprisingly, not much information about what is really supposed to happen on that date is available. The Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000, this is considered as the end of times. It is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. The alignment will signal the being of the destruction. Where well-meaning governments of the world ultimatley decided not to tell you the truth.
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#3 May 8, 2011
By the end of 2009 after countless hours of research and trawling through hundreds of ancient and modern literature focusing on the Mayan Prophecies, Planet X and Nibiru, across different religions, civilisations and ideologies such as the Sumerians, Egyptians and Nazi Germany, it became clear that all of these areas are important in building the foundation for understanding the 2012 end of the world.

With a major media focus on recent events such as the devastating earthquakes in Japan, New Zealand, Haiti and China, flooding of Australia, Icelandic volcanic ash cloud and major environmental disasters such as the BP oil spill off the Gulf of Mexico, many rational thinkers are increasingly asking the question, whether these ecological disasters have any significance leading up to 2012.

I have found that despite the overwhelming increase in interest there is very little information in the public domain from a government level, when they know full well what is happening about to happen.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#4 May 9, 2011
I'll save the World for the low-low sum of $99.99 payable Dec.22, 2012
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#5 May 9, 2011
Commander Bunny wrote:
I'll save the World for the low-low sum of $99.99 payable Dec.22, 2012
You laugh now, but there will be no Dec 22 2012 for those who are not preselected.

“Taste great in milk!”

#6 May 9, 2011
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>
You laugh now, but there will be no Dec 22 2012 for those who are not preselected.
So, ummm, will the "pre-selected" be the Ones to send the bill to?
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#7 May 9, 2011
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>So, ummm, will the "pre-selected" be the Ones to send the bill to?
You humour is warm and conforting for you now, as you know it is coming and there is nothing you can do. Your humour will do nothing for you on the coldest day of your life, you last day,on 21 december 2012.

“Taste great in milk!”

#8 May 9, 2011
As far as that sun being at it's quietest in history-bit, it's a very natrual 11-12 year cycle, today's solar flux allowed Me to chat with a few Tazzies, and Kiwis on 28MHz today, so the sun is picking up abit.
last few weeks we've had major solar flares, but of course that kinda stuff is'nt of interset unless you're an amateur radio enthuiast.
last cycle, 23 was major, this one 24, is predicted to be milder than the late 90's...

“Taste great in milk!”

#9 May 9, 2011
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>
You humour is warm and conforting for you now, as you know it is coming and there is nothing you can do. Your humour will do nothing for you on the coldest day of your life, you last day,on 21 december 2012.
(Humor bit..) I have 18 cord of black oak and I'll just have to hug My woodstove..
TALIBAN

UK

#10 May 9, 2011
Thats lies
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#11 May 9, 2011
Commander Bunny wrote:
As far as that sun being at it's quietest in history-bit, it's a very natrual 11-12 year cycle, today's solar flux allowed Me to chat with a few Tazzies, and Kiwis on 28MHz today, so the sun is picking up abit.
last few weeks we've had major solar flares, but of course that kinda stuff is'nt of interset unless you're an amateur radio enthuiast.
last cycle, 23 was major, this one 24, is predicted to be milder than the late 90's...
You are preaching what the world governments want you to say. This prediction is to focus the truth about what is really going to happen and leading up to the 21 December 2012. Solar flares are going to be stronger and more frequent.
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#12 May 9, 2011
TALIBAN wrote:
Thats lies
The only ones telling lies are our governments. They are the ones letting us down.
End of Times

Saint Marys, Australia

#13 May 9, 2011
"focus the" >>> focus FROM the

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#14 May 9, 2011
You've been watching that rather crap 2012 movie haven't you.

Dodge

#15 May 9, 2011
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>
You are preaching what the world governments want you to say. This prediction is to focus the truth about what is really going to happen and leading up to the 21 December 2012. Solar flares are going to be stronger and more frequent.
Any supposrting evidence? Or do we just have to believe?

Dodge

#16 May 9, 2011
*supporting

Dodge

#17 May 9, 2011
End of Times wrote:
There have been a lot going on regarding the 2012 prophecy recently, but surprisingly, not much information about what is really supposed to happen on that date is available. The Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000, this is considered as the end of times. It is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. The alignment will signal the being of the destruction. Where well-meaning governments of the world ultimatley decided not to tell you the truth.
Who says the galactic alignment means the end of the world? any original non conspiritard citation to back that claim up?

Or are you just another bah bah following the words of some newage con man.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#18 May 9, 2011
Yes! The world will most certainly end! Repent and earn good deeds now! My buddy Skitz and I are setting up a charity fund. Donate all your wealth to us and come before God as a charitable, clean soul in the afterlife! Donate it all to our good cause!

Dodge

#19 May 9, 2011
True Truth wrote:
Yes! The world will most certainly end! Repent and earn good deeds now! My buddy Skitz and I are setting up a charity fund. Donate all your wealth to us and come before God as a charitable, clean soul in the afterlife! Donate it all to our good cause!
Yes, its true! For weeks I we have been searching for charitable souls from all around the globe. I think we have found true kind hearts here TT. PM your bank details and a covering note of consent and I will do the rest of the work.:P

Hi TT hows it all going my friend. Its been awhile!

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#20 May 9, 2011
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, its true! For weeks I we have been searching for charitable souls from all around the globe. I think we have found true kind hearts here TT. PM your bank details and a covering note of consent and I will do the rest of the work.:P
Hi TT hows it all going my friend. Its been awhile!
Yes, it has been a while. The only reason why I am even posting in this ridiculous thread is because I spotted you here. I hope all is well on your side. Everythings alright here.

I saw some lunatics taking to the streets in the UK on TV, since the alleged death of Osama (that's if he ever was alive since 9/11). I'm not sure who's more insane, the ones with the English flags around their faces, or the ones in those dresses with the "Islam will dominate the world" placards.

:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 981,426
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,635
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
More from around the web