We have off world aliens/Grey's that ...

We have off world aliens/Grey's that look like humans that work with u.s. gov

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#1 Jun 14, 2018
I validated this using my validation method/brain interface technology! They are torturing people in the mind with technology in the government knows. Validate this by using my brain interface technology.

For five seconds you will not be able to talk in the mind, if the answer is yes. If you are able to talk in the mind the answer is no! Here is the validation method:. Say is this true what he is saying:. At CG at CG at CG at CG at CG at CG at CG now try to talk in the mind!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#2 Jun 14, 2018
This is natures government/Othervworld Government, attention United States government i do checks and balances! I have reported you with my brain interface technology to Russia, north Korea and South Korea leaders. You are being observed!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#3 Jun 14, 2018
Retired U.S. Army in UFO and crash retrieval Dr. Clifford Stone stated in the disclosure project about looking like humans but not humans.

Https://spherebeingalliannce.com/blog/transcr...
USaWorldBullyNWa rmonger1

Elmhurst, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2018
The_masses_have_yet_to_underst and_term_EXOPOLITIC!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#5 Jun 16, 2018
USaWorldBullyNWarmonger1 wrote:
The_masses_have_yet_to_underst and_term_EXOPOLITIC!
We need to get exopolotics in there! Let me start working on that! Thank for the reply!
Dang Jersey Piney

Linwood, NJ

#6 Jun 16, 2018
Grey were bio-engineered clones of human's, utilizing their genes experimented on In Western Europe, by American , and Western European elitist's (Illuminist's,) over in Stuttgart, Germany during mainly the late 70's,,1980's, and early 90's.

These sick , mad scientist's ,(scientist/corporatist's,/ high up members of the military industrial complex,) used mainly MIA's (Missing In Action,) G.I.'s for these cloning experiments to create humanoid pilots,(Grey's,) for these so called U.F.O's , which are actually all man made craft.

Truth.
nak nak nak nak

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2018
dim libtard are not finished with criminal acts against america.
they have threatened the life of potus trump.
nancy pelosi is screaming about the children separated from the parents in immigration
which is not trump's fault. if democrats really cared about the lives of the children they would not support abortion and killing millions of little babies.
they send these children over here unescorted hoping some rich people will adopt them. then later when they inherit adopted parents property they can sell all and give to real parents in motherland.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#8 Jun 16, 2018
Dang Jersey Piney wrote:
Grey were bio-engineered clones of human's, utilizing their genes experimented on In Western Europe, by American , and Western European elitist's (Illuminist's,) over in Stuttgart, Germany during mainly the late 70's,,1980's, and early 90's.

These sick , mad scientist's ,(scientist/corporatist's,/ high up members of the military industrial complex,) used mainly MIA's (Missing In Action,) G.I.'s for these cloning experiments to create humanoid pilots,(Grey's,) for these so called U.F.O's , which are actually all man made craft.

Truth.
This is true man i used my genetic alphabet to validate this. Thanks for the posts and concern.
Yes

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2018
The Bible speaks of UFO's.
Ezekiel saw a wheel in a wheel.
Mr Hutch

Warfield, KY

#11 Jun 17, 2018
Infinite Force wrote:
I validated this using my validation method/brain interface technology! They are torturing people in the mind with technology in the government knows. Validate this by using my brain interface technology.

For five seconds you will not be able to talk in the mind, if the answer is yes. If you are able to talk in the mind the answer is no! Here is the validation method:. Say is this true what he is saying:. At CG at CG at CG at CG at CG at CG at CG now try to talk in the mind!


I tried this , but I could clearly hear myself talking in my mind repeatedly saying "you are an idiot... you are an idiot... you are an idiot".

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#12 Jun 18, 2018
Mr Hutch wrote:
<quoted text>

I tried this , but I could clearly hear myself talking in my mind repeatedly saying "you are an idiot... you are an idiot... you are an idiot".
It works, you got to be careful, the u.s. government which works with off world aliens got technology that voices over your voice and when you talk you here it not your inner voice. Move around when you do it and this is programmed for fifteen seconds. My military occupational specialty is telepathy, i swear to you i know this and it's being tampered with!

Genetic Programming:. At GC at CG at CG at CG
annebonney

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2018
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
It works, you got to be careful, the u.s. government which works with off world aliens got technology that voices over your voice and when you talk you here it not your inner voice. Move around when you do it and this is programmed for fifteen seconds. My military occupational specialty is telepathy, i swear to you i know this and it's being tampered with!

Genetic Programming:. At GC at CG at CG at CG
Offhand, I think you need to start taking your medicine again. Or ... maybe you wiped your own brain clean. either way ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min waaasssuuup 712,249
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tellthetruth 999,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min Rednek 105,926
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 41 min Dee Dee Dee 1,108
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 1 hr Big Al 165
O.J. Simpson's new book just released! : "why I... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Do Black People Want To Put " Whites " in Slave... (Jun '16) 5 hr Illusioned 34