BREAKING NEWS: Fighter Jet Crashes in...

BREAKING NEWS: Fighter Jet Crashes into Virginia Beach Suburbs: What Is It...?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sanctified Church

Irving, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2012
This sudden breaking news in Virginia Beach reminds us of the recent multiple tornadoes in Texas. In the Word of God, God always spoke of sudden...

http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#2 Apr 6, 2012
Not a great mystery here. Plane attempted to take off, made it about 2 and a half miles downrange, and fell out of the sky, a mile or so from the ocean.

The pilot was undoubtably heading for the sea, once the trouble started. That's what they are trained to do, and have done for many years now.

Just hoping that most of the folks in the apartment complex were away at work or activities.

Damage to property is easily fixed.

People, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Lbj 30,205
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 11 min Diamonds7156 1,575
Wtf 13 min Shakez2438 4
"After" Spurs DESTROY Thunder, will Durant beco... 14 min Bubblez451 4
How can i install Diablo 3 16 min Bubblegum5910 4
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 17 min Vulva2976 4
Do women like male butts? How do I know if I ha... (Oct '11) 19 min Fresh6183 67
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Rosesz 638,095
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 43,936
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Naturally Wired 38,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman 968,913
More from around the web