Since: Feb 14

Modesto, CA

#1 Feb 21, 2014
So i got herpes recently for a stupid boy, ive accepted it and not ganna let it ruin my life, but who else out there has it ive been sexually active and now that i have herpes 2 my sexuall urges are still the same iknw im suppose to tell someone i sleep with that i have it but what if its a guy i jus want a F*** Buddy with magbe jus to have for a couple wks n then move on iknw its bad dnt judge me lol like im taking the meds to surppress it and i dnt have a out break, plz help what should i do.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 21, 2014
crazy
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Barbiiegiirl wrote:
So i got herpes recently for a stupid boy, ive accepted it and not ganna let it ruin my life, but who else out there has it ive been sexually active and now that i have herpes 2 my sexuall urges are still the same iknw im suppose to tell someone i sleep with that i have it but what if its a guy i jus want a F*** Buddy with magbe jus to have for a couple wks n then move on iknw its bad dnt judge me lol like im taking the meds to surppress it and i dnt have a out break, plz help what should i do.
http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Herpes

Modesto, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2014
Im well informd about herpes i jus need opinions frm ppl with herpes as well

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#6 Feb 22, 2014
I don't have it (I don't have anything) but it's inexcusable to NOT tell someone!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Barbiiegiirl wrote:
Im well informd about herpes i jus need opinions frm ppl with herpes as well
Acyclovir 200 mg

Modesto, CA

#8 Feb 22, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Acyclovir 200 mg
Thats wat im taking
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 22, 2014
Barbiiegiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats wat im taking
I think herpes does not always mean sexually transmitted disease. a herpes may also result because you had a history of chicken pox as a child ? if the immune system is low, that is when herpes comes up.

I goggled it. it is called shingles or herpes zoster. yes, not sexually related.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 22, 2014
from Wikipedia: Herpes Zoster

Varicella zoster virus (VZV) has a high level of infectivity and has a worldwide prevalence.[55] Herpes zoster is a re-activation of latent VZV infection: zoster can only occur in someone who has previously had chickenpox (varicella).

Herpes zoster has no relationship to season and does not occur in epidemics. There is, however, a strong relationship with increasing age.[14][22] The incidence rate of herpes zoster ranges from 1.2 to 3.4 per 1,000 person-years among younger healthy individuals, increasing to 3.911.8 per 1,000 person&#8208;years among those older than 65 years,[5][14] and incidence rates worldwide are similar.[5][7] This relationship with age has been demonstrated in many countries,[5][7][56][57][58][5 9] and is attributed to the fact that cellular immunity declines as people grow older.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 5 min kaitryn 343
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 7 min Doctor REALITY 20
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Clearwater 837,047
REAL Contemporary Instrumental Music!! 20 min pusherman_ 33
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min RiccardoFire 40,447
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min truth 589,391
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min TIM958 4,084
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 176,762
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 271,265
More from around the web