Why are Atheist so incredibly angry?

Why are Atheist so incredibly angry?

Created by Mike on Jun 5, 2008

1,225 votes

Click on an option to vote

They see religion as an attack

They fear for their rights

They are fighting for truth

Bad experience with religion

They want attention

They are really bored

They want to spread stupidity

The Devil is working them

They are just angry people

Other

Idi O Syncrasy

United States

#62 Jun 6, 2008
RebeccaG wrote:
My experience with Atheists (which is very limited) is they are mislead to the word of the lord. They haven't been properly educated, therefore they have no faith. Usually their parents never took them to church, or never read them the Bible or did anything on the religous side with them, so they are confused.
WoW, Rebecca.
If you were playing Baseball, you just hit a Homerun over the Centerfield Fence.
Thanks for your intelligent input.
Idi O Syncrasy

United States

#63 Jun 6, 2008
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft, you got me. I got it from a christian, which means it only exists in his head.
No.
It means, You didn't understand it nor know what to do with it.
Like putting an automatic weapon in the hands of an oafish sixth grader.

“Dancin backwards in high heels”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque

#64 Jun 6, 2008
I don't think Athiests are angry, nor do I think Christians are angry, they just get angry when they talk to eachother!! LOL
Idi O Syncrasy

United States

#65 Jun 6, 2008
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do christians always assume that non-christians don't understand christianity? It's a child's religion. You can learn everything about it in a week.
And with what YOU could learn in a week, could keep you weak for years.
Your mind is only as strong as what you use it for.
Shall we call a porter for you?

By the way, did you see the Sunset?
I just wanted to let you know, I used it first.

“How's about a kiss?”

Since: Jun 08

BFE

#66 Jun 6, 2008
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
With the sheer amount of errors in your post, it's amusing that you'd call ANYONE uneducated.
ur knot impresed wiff my edukashon??? As if your opinion means a thing to me.
Idi O Syncrasy

United States

#67 Jun 6, 2008
duke city lady wrote:
I don't think Athiests are angry, nor do I think Christians are angry, they just get angry when they talk to eachother!! LOL
BADA-BOOM, BADA-BING!
Give the Lady a Cigar.

“Dancin backwards in high heels”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque

#68 Jun 6, 2008
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
BADA-BOOM, BADA-BING!
Give the Lady a Cigar.
Thank you! I'll be here all week!! <----takes a bow!
Idi O Syncrasy

United States

#69 Jun 6, 2008
duke city lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I'll be here all week!! <----takes a bow!
I'm heading out later to go rock climbing in Yosemite.
Hold the lid on, will ya?
I'll see how you did Monday or Tuesday.
Peace to you.
Idi O Syncrasy

United States

#70 Jun 6, 2008
RebeccaG wrote:
<quoted text>
ur knot impresed wiff my edukashon??? As if your opinion means a thing to me.
Impressed as always with the Big Sky folks, they can always spot a person's worth a mile away.
Blessings of Christ to you and your family.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#71 Jun 6, 2008
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do christians always assume that non-christians don't understand christianity? It's a child's religion. You can learn everything about it in a week.
Again, correct. The Gospel is simplistic. You can turn to God in a moment, but it takes a life time to live for him.
and to understand the New Testament properly, you have to understand the foundations laid in the Old Testament, which includes, the priesthood, the tabernacle, Spiritual warfare, The sacrificial system, Kings and judges, Dispensations, the ark of the covenant, Israel itself, empires, The temple, Prophets and patriarchs, the dispersion.
thats just off the top of my head. and all those are broken down into sub topics.
Have you ever seen a concordance, a Thompson-Chain reference Bible or Matthew Henry's Commentary of the Bible?
Straight away you're looking at years more study than a week of browsing..
And none of them have found flaws in the Bible after decades of intensive study.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#72 Jun 6, 2008
Writing in Paradise wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll have better luck with that than the pony.
Prolly not.

It's the same distributer.

“Dancin backwards in high heels”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque

#73 Jun 6, 2008
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm heading out later to go rock climbing in Yosemite.
Hold the lid on, will ya?
I'll see how you did Monday or Tuesday.
Peace to you.
have fun on the rocks!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#74 Jun 6, 2008
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't gone Seventh Day Adventist on me when I wasn't looking, have you?
I hear those guys really love your sect.

One of them told me that the Pope was the anti-christ and Sunday worship was the mark of the beast.

Even if you christians aren't anything else, at least you're entertaining.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#75 Jun 6, 2008
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I told you, I'd have to baptize you."LOL
LOL, now THAT's funny !

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#76 Jun 6, 2008
RebeccaG wrote:
My experience with Atheists (which is very limited) is they are mislead to the word of the lord. They haven't been properly educated, therefore they have no faith. Usually their parents never took them to church, or never read them the Bible or did anything on the religous side with them, so they are confused.
Which word?

Which lord?

You might ought to check your sources, many atheists know the bible better than many christians.

Strange that, huh?
Writing in Paradise

Honolulu, HI

#77 Jun 6, 2008
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It means, You didn't understand it nor know what to do with it.
Like putting an automatic weapon in the hands of an oafish sixth grader.
Oafish 6th graders are pretty good with automatic weapons.
Lance Winslow

United States

#78 Jun 6, 2008
Most atheists are actually very smart people and quite fun to be with. Those who appear angry seem to be frustrated with all the schizophenics who have invisible friends and don't get it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#79 Jun 6, 2008
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, correct. The Gospel is simplistic. You can turn to God in a moment, but it takes a life time to live for him.
and to understand the New Testament properly, you have to understand the foundations laid in the Old Testament, which includes, the priesthood, the tabernacle, Spiritual warfare, The sacrificial system, Kings and judges, Dispensations, the ark of the covenant, Israel itself, empires, The temple, Prophets and patriarchs, the dispersion.
thats just off the top of my head. and all those are broken down into sub topics.
Have you ever seen a concordance, a Thompson-Chain reference Bible or Matthew Henry's Commentary of the Bible?
Straight away you're looking at years more study than a week of browsing..
And none of them have found flaws in the Bible after decades of intensive study.
LOL, the bible is chock full of flaws.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#80 Jun 7, 2008
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the bible is chock full of flaws.
No offense to your good person xcentrix, but I think you'll find the world takes notice of Thompson-Chain and Matthew Henry before you.

Dr Johnson certainly did and he was a literate hero.

Plse, plse tell me you know of Dr Johnson.

I passed a degree paper mentioning his name!
Writing in Paradise

Honolulu, HI

#81 Jun 7, 2008
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense to your good person xcentrix, but I think you'll find the world takes notice of Thompson-Chain and Matthew Henry before you.
Dr Johnson certainly did and he was a literate hero.
Plse, plse tell me you know of Dr Johnson.
I passed a degree paper mentioning his name!
Was it at Liberty University?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min Rosa_Winkel 104,721
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min Classic 3,615
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min good true observa... 44,397
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 min DENG 38,355
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 641,623
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Lbj 38,290
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 182,293
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Ann Bonney 969,980
More from around the web