Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Doctor REALITY wrote:
They're angry because they know the Lord Jesus Christ.......is R-E-A-L.,but they don't want to OBEY Him. Thus they continue to...DENY Him.
"The choice here is between allowing same-sex couples to marry, thereby conferring on their children the benefits of marriage, and depriving those children of married parents altogether,"

Why do you oppose legal protections for the children of SSC's?

Why are you anti-family?

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

A better question to ask is why certain Christians have such entitlement issues.

The new slogan of the religious right is "religious freedom"

(The traditional Family Values gambit backfired so they have to re-brand their bigotry).

Yet most of what I see is people trying to force their religious views onto everyone else.
Hey You

Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
They're angry because they know the Lord Jesus Christ.......is R-E-A-L.,but they don't want to OBEY Him. Thus they continue to...DENY Him.
TRUE ~~~

“ dirty for dirty”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Hey You

Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

dirty white boy- wrote:
Cant open it... sorry

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Hey You wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant open it... sorry
pink floyd

hey you

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

worlds angriest atheist

Hey You

Pewee Valley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
pink floyd
hey you
I watched it. thanks

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

What amazes me is the contempt and vitriolic which some self-professed atheists attack people of faith, whatever that faith/religion might be. It's almost as if what I believe pisses them off or something. And I've also noticed that, IMO anyway, the professing atheists tend to spend more time talking about God than people of faith do. What other people believe doesn't affect my life, or make me angry so I don't know why [some] atheists get so invested in railing against God and His followers. There are lots of things I don't believe in yet I don't spend time slandering and scoffing at people who do! I'm just saying.

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

@Jenji, I like what I'm hearing : )
awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

dirty white boy- wrote:
@Jenji, I like what I'm hearing :)
start like or love only dr Shrink Farts,able to cure your brain,stop masturbation and protect you from your neighbour thrown s...on your little peanut size head,and brain lot smaller,

so?
start pray for health because for normal brain is to late?

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

stop stalking me dude.. i was talking to the lady as you see it said @ Jenji
Abaddon

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Most of us don't care what you believe. Some actually practice mercy and forgiveness. We forsake and deny everything hypocrites represent. We're furious with those who make laws for the rest of us, based on cherry picked myths and rules. It would be like me demanding an alter to Thor in front of every courthouse because Thor is my Lord and Master. He should be your Master too. Do you understand how insane that is?

When you prevent 100 abortions yet allow 10,000 children to be murdered because of lax gun laws, how exactly are you OBEYING your Lord?

I can't go buy a beer or wine on Sundays but I can legally by a gun. You have your religious priorities so twisted they're braided. When one religion has laws binding others to their beliefs, like not selling alcohol on Sunday, or not providing birth control to female employees, this is no different from the Taliban's seeds of religious tyranny. Who's civil liberties have been infringed upon the most in this nation? The believer or the non believer? The Native Americans? The African Americans? How about all those souls burned alive during the witch trials? All were forced to bow down or die. In the name of Jesus Christ.

This country was never founded on the ways of a peaceful Jew who loved everyone, including non Jews. Jesus probably wonders who Christians are worshiping.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Someone's telling complete fairy tales - AGAIN.

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Abaddon wrote:
<quoted text> Most of us don't care what you believe. Some actually practice mercy and forgiveness. We forsake and deny everything hypocrites represent. We're furious with those who make laws for the rest of us, based on cherry picked myths and rules. It would be like me demanding an alter to Thor in front of every courthouse because Thor is my Lord and Master. He should be your Master too. Do you understand how insane that is?
When you prevent 100 abortions yet allow 10,000 children to be murdered because of lax gun laws, how exactly are you OBEYING your Lord?
I can't go buy a beer or wine on Sundays but I can legally by a gun. You have your religious priorities so twisted they're braided. When one religion has laws binding others to their beliefs, like not selling alcohol on Sunday, or not providing birth control to female employees, this is no different from the Taliban's seeds of religious tyranny. Who's civil liberties have been infringed upon the most in this nation? The believer or the non believer? The Native Americans? The African Americans? How about all those souls burned alive during the witch trials? All were forced to bow down or die. In the name of Jesus Christ.
This country was never founded on the ways of a peaceful Jew who loved everyone, including non Jews. Jesus probably wonders who Christians are worshiping.
Everyone is bound by the same Law, no matter who makes them, unless of course Christians and the Religious can buy beer or wine on Sundays? Do you think them Laws are made just so non-believers can't buy a beer, or get birth control? You're not forced to do anything that anyone else isn't. At least you have freedom of speech here in America to voice your opinion anyway, if you don't like that, might I suggest you moving to N. Korea and speaking out against the Government there..I'd about bet you'd be strung up before sunset..

P.S.. If we don't hear from you in a week, may I have your car?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

They're angry because they KNOW that God is REAL...but they refuse to allow God to be a part of their lives. And why is THAT? Because men have LOVED SPIRITUAL DARKNESS more than the Glorious Light...which is the Holy Bible....and the Lord Christ Almighty who died for them at Calvary.

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's telling complete fairy tales - AGAIN.
Hi Rosa :)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

UNREPENTANT Atheists will stand before the Great White Throne of the Lord Jesus Christ.....YEAH, I KNOW...SOME OF YOU BLACK FOLKS IS WANTIN' TO KNOW HOW COME THE LORD'S THRONE AIN'T GONNA' BE B-L-A-C-K!!!! Whatever!!!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 111
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

737 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 532,692
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 599,074
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,438
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Uzi 36,513
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 5,237
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min shyam 4,694
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Lyndi 172,357