They are just angry people

Other

pop quiz

Birmingham, AL

#2448 May 22, 2010
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't start this thread, you dimwit!
This looks like anger to me. You must be an atheist.
pop quiz

Birmingham, AL

#2449 May 22, 2010
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, that very well may be, so I'll apologize for being defensive.
<quoted text>
Wait, but you just specifically said that it's absurd to think that something came from nothing. I do remember that much. So you'll explain your own confusion how.....
<quoted text>
Let me guess.
Do you have, say, any foggy notion about who you think this eternal creator might be?
If you're veering away from logic, why are you trying to bring logic into the equation in the first place?
You're welcome to believe whatever you like, but you gotta remember, it's nothing but your fantasy, or someone else's.
Now the Flying Spaghetti Monster, on the other hand; I bet right this minute you feel that Flying Spaghetti Monster sized void in your heart wanting for something. That's HE tryin' to let you know, it'sa gonna be alright, you don't need to worry about it any more.
HIS Noodly Goodness is sufficient.
This looks like a lot of anger mixed in with desperation. You must be a deluded atheist.
wilferrel

Bronx, NY

#2450 May 22, 2010
LOL the most votes!!

"The Devil is working them"

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2451 May 22, 2010
pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
This looks like anger to me. You must be an atheist.
You're projecting again, pop quiz.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2452 May 22, 2010
pop quiz wrote:
<quoted text>
This looks like a lot of anger mixed in with desperation. You must be a deluded atheist.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2453 Oct 6, 2010
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey X

“No i dont cam or pic swap”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2454 Oct 7, 2010
I may be wrong, but do we ever say you are going to die if you dont believe in what we believe in? Or have protests, riots and stuff like that? Or judge every single person on what they do and say its wrong? Do we start wars? Do we try to sell fake stuff to have ppl believe in what we say? Hmmm....i dont think so. I believe religious ppl are more angry and destructive.

“Fear is the Mind-Killer”

Since: Jun 08

Albuquerque, NM

#2455 Oct 11, 2010
Alyssa C wrote:
I may be wrong, but do we ever say you are going to die if you dont believe in what we believe in? Or have protests, riots and stuff like that? Or judge every single person on what they do and say its wrong? Do we start wars? Do we try to sell fake stuff to have ppl believe in what we say? Hmmm....i dont think so. I believe religious ppl are more angry and destructive.
Well, that's your belief.

And what religion was that?

Millions of atheists have been in wars, protests, and riots, if not tens, or hundreds of millions. They even sell fake stuff. They are called communists, silly.

What you have is a bad case of prejudice.

Since: Aug 10

Chipley, FL

#2456 Oct 11, 2010
I don't believe you can call all atheist angry. That would be stereotyping. Similar to saying, all Christians are judgmental, self righteous hypocrites.

However, for the atheist that are angry, I believe it is because they have no hope. As a Christian, I know what my future holds and find comfort in knowing that my heavenly father takes care of me and that He hold's my future.

“Your Gods' Rules not mine.”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#2457 Oct 12, 2010
Handywoman911 wrote:
I don't believe you can call all atheist angry. That would be stereotyping. Similar to saying, all Christians are judgmental, self righteous hypocrites.
However, for the atheist that are angry, I believe it is because they have no hope. As a Christian, I know what my future holds and find comfort in knowing that my heavenly father takes care of me and that He hold's my future.
Comfort that you feel you have the (God Given) right to look down on others? Hardly something to be proud of. And only angry when my deeply held beliefs are belittled and dismissed by those who shriek religious intolerance when they've attacked me and mine, but cannot stand to have their own belittled.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2458 Oct 16, 2010
I wonder that myself. Why are they SO defensive? I could care less what they choose or not choose to believe in. Yet the minute someone says anything pertaining to Bible,...they go psycho. I happened to be in a forum today when I was asked what do you think about Jesus, mild topic right, WRONG. I was taken aback. I said I have atheist friends, and I do, and I don't try to change their views, just like I don't want them to to try to change my own. I really don't get it. Maybe its just these atheist on these forums. My friends certainly don't act that way. We have shared theories together, and guess what, we did it calmly. It was refreshing and enjoyable.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2460 Nov 21, 2010
sub taht rof tuo hctaw
Bryan

Fayetteville, NC

#2461 May 17, 2011
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well!
Welcome to the United States of America,
a Representative Republic founded on Christian Principles.
In God we trust, God Bless America, one Nation under God.
You always have the option of relocating to an atheist state, North Korea for example.
I'm sure that would do wonders for your anger about not fitting in.
Please prove your assertion that we are founded on Christian principles. Where in the Bible is Representative democracy mentioned? How is freedom of speech/press exclusive to Christianity? What verse speaks of seperation of goverment powers? Hell, where is God even mentioned in the Constitution?
For something to be considered "christian principles" it needs to be exclusive to Christianity, or at least best associated with it. The principles of this country seem to be prevalent amongst ALL religions. They are moral guidelines, not spiritual ones. And the most important principles are completely AGAINST Christianity. Jesus didn't say much about electing representatives or seperating powers. In fact, he was pretty clear that His kingdom was not of this world anyway.
If I'm "angry" about anything, it's that you expect me to adhere to a religion you don't even know anything about, much less adhere to yourself. You're either deluded or just flat out lying.
But let's get back to the point: you claim we drew off Christian principles, so it's on you to prove it. Name a principle, then say where in the Bible it is found, and where in the Constitution. And then show that the principle is unique to Christianity as opposed to being universal. How much are we REALLY basing our nation off Christian principles?
Xcptnl

Crestwood, KY

#2462 Jun 16, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2463 Jun 17, 2014
They're angry because they know the Lord Jesus Christ.......is R-E-A-L. ,but they don't want to OBEY Him. Thus they continue to...DENY Him.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#2464 Jun 17, 2014
Yankee Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are new to Topix, here is you're first lesson.
Quit making assumptions. Vidor did not start this thread. Anyone can start a thread, and not even post at all to it, and just watch people go at it. If you want to reply to the person who started this thread, then say "Hey, the person that started this thread is an idiot!"
But you are the one being an idiot attacking a poster without replying to what that poster actually said.
Sounds like you need to get off your knees and wipe your chin, you got ole dude all over it!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2465 Jun 17, 2014
STEWPID white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you need to get off your knees and wipe your chin, you got ole dude all over it!!
Go away. stewpid snow bowy
poop

Crestwood, KY

#2467 Jun 18, 2014
Doctor REALITY

so true !:)

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#2468 Jun 18, 2014
hey poop, can you smell fish coming from the women's prison there at PeWee?
poop

Crestwood, KY

#2469 Jun 18, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
hey poop, can you smell fish coming from the women's prison there at PeWee?
I don't live there :) have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Rednek 80,314
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 701,619
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Prince of Darkness 995,790
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 448,404
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 6 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 6 hr Doctor REALITY 44