FREE stuff 4sale!

Since: Nov 12

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I know we have had this discussion on here before but I think we have all reached our limit with the endless begging and bartering for stuff 24/7. It one thing to help out mankind but when one is not wlling to help themselves becase this has become a way of life that you can guilt others into paying your way. Yeh I realize that sometimes your down on your luck and that times are tough but they are tough for us all.Gues what we get up everyday & go to work whether we are sick or not. We dont have the luxury of sitting around and bartering or selling a heat source for cash then turning around & play the sympathy card to see who will donate a heat source to us. We don't get to have th gov't buy us printers & laptops etc then tryt sellthem back to the very people who PAID for the first time around. We dont have a free cell phone to sit around and text everyone for additional money either. If you want to sa you are non profit, there s soe checks and balances that are in place, otherwise its called panhandling, not a cause! Yes there are people who truly need but throwing stuff out on a table and say Im helping, is not helping. Thereis no way to see what the needs are and how you can help. This is why there is verification in place with agencies if not you just end up with a bnch of the same takers, taking. The ones in real need wont ask. They are too proud. However this cause seems to have no shame in begging and begging. It hasnt dawned on the one that this is exatly why people are tired of endless post, text, calls etc. I need drywall nails, boards, tin roof. I need I need I need I need!! What it really means is I need YOU that work to rebuild y house, pay my bills, buy my cigarettes and I will keep throwing crap on the table and peope will never catch on. Perhaps its time that it be exposed for what it really is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Cat 52,443
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Gabriel 992,199
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min Chuck 693,346
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 49 min Laughing Out Loud... 15
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 53 min Laughing Out Loud... 11
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 1 hr GFL 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr texas pete 2,477
More from around the web