is this for real? Free Justin Bieber ...

is this for real? Free Justin Bieber JHB Tickets

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2013
I came across this video and i thought i might share it with Bieber fans.

PS.
Organised Religion _ EVIL

Nuneaton, UK

#2 May 9, 2013
How much MUTHA FCUKER BG BLACK did the BIBE one take up his UNDER AGE (now OVER STRECHED ) love tube - made Usher's 'use' at that age look like Usher remained a virgin :D.

Lil Wayne - OK too obvious - had homo action on cam - an easy one to get u warmed LIKE!

PUFF DIDDY (bi-obnoxious) payment= CAR

Usher (gets faggier the more unfeasible the bearding gets- beard get turkey basted with his man juice Bieber was er "breeding" in gang bang terminology bleurgh @ bieber having sex thus resulting in beard's sprog)

Ne-Yo : see usher + repeat.

Will.i.Am - claims to sleep with women despite being CAMPER/MORE HOPELESS than a FESTIVAL of tents + ANAL about "baby wipes". PROOF of $HIT STABBING - " BRITNEY (post pre fat + mingin) she so HOT!!!!- like her braindead fans do now to "prove" they arent gay :D"

Taoi Cruise (UK) Cant even TOUCH Kylie he that MUCH a homo - most fags want to hug their icon to death since she so genuine natural + cool - he really must be seriously into fagging.

+ Any other emasculated US puffy ponce whose career/life will go down the tubes if family/fans finds out (+ you thought Jesus Christ was compassionate deep thing and understanding of difference _ SIGH) thus beards self to death like with a Simon "boating holiday full of them" Cowell X-factor/sh!ter .

Have str8 black male entertainers been overworked?

This all why Bieber earns so much with all that relentless black up his back action

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min swampmudd 71,138
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,269
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min Peter C 699,307
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 55 min Ricky F 1,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 994,963
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr ROG 36
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 5 hr lookforlove23 4