assistant principal slams teen to gro...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friend of Hoard

Albany, NY

#42 May 22, 2010
your_goin_down wrote:
we are, that man had no right, the police did nothing
Good luck with that... but people that were there at the incident will be backing Hoard up!
Legal action!
Anon

Schoharie, NY

#43 May 24, 2010
Derp hurr derpa derp derp hurr derp derp
student at scs

Schoharie, NY

#44 May 24, 2010
Hoard rules! How dare you soil this beautiful man's name?!?!
Anon

Schoharie, NY

#45 May 24, 2010
Pics or it didnt happen.
Mississippian

Bogotá, Colombia

#46 May 24, 2010
anon wrote:
Don't ruin a good person's career trying to incorrectly defend your trashy kid's lies. He's a dirtbag, the Navy kid must've racked up tons of absences all on his own (21 at least) to risk not graduating. I'm sure a few of those were due to drugs, because he goes ahead and brags about that. Have fun paying those lawyer bills because there needs to be some punishment in the world for being ignorant.
If he is doing drugs, he'd better stop now. All the military, I mean all of them, do random drug exams. And, no matter what people say, you ain't gonna slip by.

I had a kid that was a friend who smoked and I warned him over and over that he would not get by in the Navy (or any of the armed forces) smoking dope..he'd get caught. This kid was a rocket scientist, some kind of smart, but he got caught in his fourth month. And, they bingoed him.

But, who am I to warn anyone, I only spent 35 years in the military.
pwned

Schoharie, NY

#47 May 25, 2010
^ oH SNAP!!
friend of Hoard

Albany, NY

#48 May 27, 2010
Well it appears that this student is now out of the school and hopefully this will not end. Good Luck to Mr. Hoard!
Jim Hopper

Saint Johnsville, NY

#50 May 10, 2013
Lol I remember this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Hukt on Fonix 60,587
Baptists 4gave Trump WONT 4give J Swaggart 6 min Just Wondering 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 695,826
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 12 min OccupyThis 9
What you NOTICE MOST during O.J. Simpson interv... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 2 hr texas pete 2,508
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 6 hr way out of place ... 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Tellthetruth 993,859
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web