Schohariealumni

United States

#21 May 19, 2010
Your son came to school with jack daniels in a mountain dew bottle and when the assistant principal asked him about it he kept denying it. Just another example of my son can do nothing wrong. I hope you take it to court and you guys lose because Mr. Hoard did nothing wrong and your son's the to blame. The other kid shouldn't be allowed into the Navy because he's a complete moron and would it would be an incredible mistake for the government to allow him to be working for our country.
Schohariealumni

United States

#22 May 19, 2010
oh also noteworthy here to the best of my knowledge, the boy in question with the whole navy situation, he's only suspended for 5 days as of now. If he couldn't graduate due to absences and therefore wouldn't be allowed into the Navy, it'd be his fault as well. To be withheld from graduation on account of absenses you must miss 26 or 28 days unexcused, therefore he must have missed 21 or 23 days of school already for him to miss graduating. Just thought i'd point that out.
Bravo

Columbus, OH

#23 May 19, 2010
How refreshing to hear school faculty standing up for themselves. Of course we heard your version of how a heavy handed assistant principal put his hands on an angel. I worked with teens in juvenile detention centers and was limited to T.C.I. techniques. Sounds to me like your boy got “yoked up” when he started acting like an ass.
anon

Esperance, NY

#24 May 20, 2010
Don't ruin a good person's career trying to incorrectly defend your trashy kid's lies. He's a dirtbag, the Navy kid must've racked up tons of absences all on his own (21 at least) to risk not graduating. I'm sure a few of those were due to drugs, because he goes ahead and brags about that. Have fun paying those lawyer bills because there needs to be some punishment in the world for being ignorant.
slash b slash

Schoharie, NY

#25 May 21, 2010
^^ lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ^^
God

Schoharie, NY

#26 May 21, 2010
I'm displeased that it came to this but Andrew consider yourself smited by my hand.(i nicknamed it Hoard!)
Courage wolf

Schoharie, NY

#27 May 21, 2010
Drink jack daniels in school... get caught!
Advice Dog

Schoharie, NY

#28 May 21, 2010
your_going_down

Schoharie, NY

#29 May 21, 2010
well screw you anon
Anon

Schoharie, NY

#30 May 21, 2010
What is this, i dont even
WUT

Schoharie, NY

#31 May 21, 2010
Im twelve and what is this?
angry parent

Albany, NY

#32 May 21, 2010
This is crazy! I feel sorry for this mom, who first of all cannot spell correctly and also expressed herself in a very uneducated way.

The son pretty much said on TV he was out of control and has had problems in the past.

The VP at school was making sure no harm was done to the good kids at that school. That is his job!
Maybe you should do your job, and parent your troubled teenager!
Taxpayer

Albany, NY

#33 May 21, 2010
Buy yourself a dictionary and take a few lessons in grammar if you want to make an educated point...

Sure wondering how far the apple fell from the tree.
The Legendary Roflcopter

Keeseville, NY

#34 May 21, 2010
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

YOU FAIL AT LIFE, Lady.

KTHANXBAI

SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI
Anon

Keeseville, NY

#35 May 21, 2010
@ Roflcopter,

tl;dr
friend

Albany, NY

#36 May 21, 2010
It is sad that a mother would write such an article about her troubled child.

How can you justify in your mind that your son's actions were innocent? Wow! Wake up and smell the coffee lady!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#37 May 21, 2010
i am not the mother! i copied this from some where. people need to stop commenting such rude shit

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#38 May 21, 2010
who are u schohariealumni? andrew DID NOT bring the shit to school. thats how much your staff knows
mr a

Keeseville, NY

#39 May 21, 2010
who are u if ur not the mother? a student?
SubTeacher

Malone, NY

#40 May 21, 2010
your_going_down sounds like either you are a parent or a close relation to this Andrew. We educators take our jobs and safety of our kids seriously. This is our main priority. We don't get extra monies or compensation for doing our jobs. Boo hoo that this Andrew got bruises when he was out of control. This attitude and his actions is for kindergarteners. They do a whole lot worse for restraining people in mental hospitals, Tryon, jail and more places than I care to count. And its LEGAL for these places to do so. I challenge you to sub 4 months in a high school and you not be scared out of your mind for others. If you are the parent of Andrew, be a better parent,grow up, own up and get this kid help. There is a only a one way ticket to jail and he's on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 min that guy you know 464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Aura Mytha 265,422
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 560,385
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 777,947
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 9 min Ed Teach 98
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,155
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min yon 39,377
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,317
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web