Jesus OUR SAVIOUR!!!!!!!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“NO HATE, R.E.S.P.E.C.T PPL”

Since: Apr 07

You dont need to know, nosey.

#1 May 9, 2007
Hey Jesus is the Truth for Christians and he loves every1 in this world so much, well he wants every1 2 be saved but he has given us a free will 2 either accept him into our lives OR 2 reject him... The gospel is He died on the cross 4 all our sins so we could go upto heaven and have an enternal life with The Lord... that is soo cool.. God gave his one and only son 2 us, thats how much Jesus and The Lord loves us and they love us even more!!!!

If u accept Jesus its a personal choice if u want 2.... I do respect other religions and dont try 2 convert ppl into christianity, I will just tell ppl the gospel and tell u how much Gods love is worth and then it will be your decision not 2 believe, accept or reject him...

Since: Apr 07

United States

#2 May 11, 2007
How Deep The Father’s Love For Us

Words and Music by Stuart Townend
©1995 Kingsway's Thankyou Music

How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He would give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure

How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory

Behold the Man upon a cross
My guilt upon His shoulders
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no powr's, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
HairyGuy

United States

#3 May 20, 2007
God Listens (part one)
This will give you the chills........GOOD chills.
A young man had been to Wednesday night Bible Study. The Pastor had shared about listening to God and obeying the Lord's voice.
The young man couldn't help but wonder, "Does God still speak to people?"
After service he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the message.
Several different ones talked about how God had led them in different ways.
It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home. Sitting in his car, he just began to pray, "God..If you still speak to people speak to me. I will listen. I will do my best to obey."
As he drove down the main street of his town, he had the strangest thought to stop and buy a gallon of milk.
He shook his head and said out loud, "God is that you?" He didn't get a reply and started on toward home.
But again, the thought, buy a gallon of milk.
The young man thought about Samuel and how he didn't recognize the voice of God, and how little Samuel ran to Eli.
"Okay, God, in case that is you, I will buy the milk." It didn't seem like too hard a test of obedience. He could always use the milk. He stopped and purchased the gallon of milk and started off toward home.
As he passed Seventh Street , he again felt the urge, "Turn Down that street."
This is crazy he thought and drove on past the intersection.
Again, he felt that he should turn down Seventh Street .
At the next intersection, he turned back and headed down Seventh.
Half jokingly, he said out loud, "Okay, God, I will". He drove several blocks, when suddenly, he felt like he should stop. He pulled over to the curb and looked around. He was in semi commercial area of town. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst of neighborhoods either. The businesses were closed and most of the houses looked dark like the people were already in bed.
Again, he sensed something, "Go and give the milk to the people in the house across the street" The young man looked at the house. It was dark and it looked like the people were either gone or they were already asleep. He started to open the door and then sat back in the car seat.
HairyGuy

United States

#4 May 20, 2007
God Listens.(part two)
"Lord, this is insane. Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid." Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk.
Finally, he opened the door, "Okay God, if this is you, I will go to the door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay. I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for something but if they don't answer right away, I am out of here."
He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside. A man's voice yelled out, "Who is it? What do you want?" Then the door opened before the young man could get away.
The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt. He looked like he just got out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't seem too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep. "What is it?"
The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, "Here, I brought this to you." The man took the milk and rushed down a hallway.
Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen. The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man had tears streaming down his face.
The man began speaking and half crying, "We were just praying. We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk for our baby. I was just praying and asking God to show me how to get some milk."
His wife in the kitchen yelled out, "I ask him to send an Angel with some. Are you an Angel?"
The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his car and the tears were streaming down his face.
He knew that God still answers prayers.
THIS IS A SIMPLE TEST....? If you believe that God is alive and well, send this to at least ten people and the person that sent it to you!!!!!!!!
This is so true. Sometimes it's the simplest things that God asks us to do that cause us, if we are obedient to what He's asking, to be able to hear. His voice more clear than ever. Please listen, and obey! It will bless you (and the world). Phil 4:13
This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice.
If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions. Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father."
denie

Sebastian, FL

#6 May 20, 2007
sscupcake wrote:
How Deep The Father’s Love For Us
Words and Music by Stuart Townend
©1995 Kingsway's Thankyou Music
How deep the Father's love for us
How vast beyond all measure
That He would give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure
How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory
Behold the Man upon a cross
My guilt upon His shoulders
Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers
It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished
I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no powr's, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection
Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom
I adore this song. When our praise team sings this it is hard for me to get the notes past the lump in my throat.
Great post cupcake !!!

“NO HATE, R.E.S.P.E.C.T PPL”

Since: Apr 07

You dont need to know, nosey.

#7 May 21, 2007
I love that song 2 cupcake, I have posted u comment on "Gods Word" love ya..
John Coffey

United States

#8 May 21, 2007
doc brown fan not literal wrote:
you people who think there's a jesus when you have no physical proof are funny.
you're all a bunch of doc browns from the movie "back to the future" because you think you went through time in your time machines and personally saw the beginning of the universe and have brought back the physical proof of it into the present.
no one has any time machines, doc browns.
lolrof...
you people really are fans of doc brown in that movie, but you're taking it too literally.
i bet this back to the future groupy has posters of the movie all over his bedroom... too funny...

“NO HATE, R.E.S.P.E.C.T PPL”

Since: Apr 07

You dont need to know, nosey.

#9 May 21, 2007
lol

“NO HATE, R.E.S.P.E.C.T PPL”

Since: Apr 07

You dont need to know, nosey.

#10 May 21, 2007
Is Cc on???

“NO HATE, R.E.S.P.E.C.T PPL”

Since: Apr 07

You dont need to know, nosey.

#11 May 21, 2007
I havent seen her today and she is usually on by now so I am a lil worried but I hope shes ok.... :)
Najma

Columbus, OH

#12 May 21, 2007
Did Jesus claim as a savior?

If Jesus is your savior, he would safe himself from the cross. You are a foolish and uneducated person.

Jesus is only a prophet human being, not a divine spirit as you claim.

Everyone would be saved by his/her deeds but not Jesus.

Jesus could not save himself from death. How do you think he can save you from hell?

Do not tell me what your bible says. Your bible is the most boring book on the face of earth.

Come out from the darkness and come to the light. Jesus is not your god or your savior.

Look for the truth
John Coffey

United States

#13 May 21, 2007
Najma wrote:
Did Jesus claim as a savior?

YEP HE CLAIMED HE WAS AND HE IS THE SAVOUR...

If Jesus is your savior, he would safe himself from the cross.

HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR THE SINS OF MAN AND HE KNEW HE WAS DOING IT THAT'S WHY HE DID IT... HE WAS DOING WHAT HIS FATHER WANTED HIM TO DO...

You are a foolish and uneducated person.

YOU CALL THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST FOOLISH YET YOU HAVE ONLY GIVEN YOUR OPINION... NO PROOF TO YOUR STATEMENT WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE UNEDUCATED ONE...

Jesus is only a prophet human being, not a divine spirit as you claim.

HE IS THE SON OF GOD... THE SAVOUR... THE MESSIAH... AND BECAUSE OF HIM THOSE THAT BELIEVE ARE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT...

Everyone would be saved by his/her deeds but not Jesus.

DEEDS DON'T SAVE ANYONE... WE ARE SAVED THROUGH GRACE... THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF CHRIST ON THE CROSS... AND THAT'S NOT EVERYONE... IT'S THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIM AND HAVE ACCEPTED HIM IN THEIR HEART...

Jesus could not save himself from death. How do you think he can save you from hell?

BYE DIEING ON THE CROSS JESUS HAS SAVED THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIM FROM HELL...

Do not tell me what your bible says. Your bible is the most boring book on the face of earth.

THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD... IF IT'S BORING TO YOU SO BE IT... THAT WOULD BE YOUR PROBLEM...

Come out from the darkness and come to the light.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF DARKNESS AND THE LIGHT IS NOT IN YOU...

Jesus is not your god or your savior.

JESUS IS NOT GOD BUT HE IS THE SAVOUR...

Look for the truth

JESUS IS THE TRUTH... YOU CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU...
THE END...
Cpetr13

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 21, 2007
Sonny, I heard this story over thirty years ago, but it was a gallon of milk and a can of formula. And it wasn't a Wednesday night meeting, it was a Sunday late service.

Glad to see the same silly stories passing around.
HairyGuy wrote:
God Listens.(part two)
"Lord, this is insane. Those people are asleep and if I wake them up, they are going to be mad and I will look stupid." Again, he felt like he should go and give the milk.
Finally, he opened the door, "Okay God, if this is you, I will go to the door and I will give them the milk. If you want me to look like a crazy person, okay. I want to be obedient. I guess that will count for something but if they don't answer right away, I am out of here."
He walked across the street and rang the bell. He could hear some noise inside. A man's voice yelled out, "Who is it? What do you want?" Then the door opened before the young man could get away.
The man was standing there in his jeans and T-shirt. He looked like he just got out of bed. He had a strange look on his face and he didn't seem too happy to have some stranger standing on his doorstep. "What is it?"
The young man thrust out the gallon of milk, "Here, I brought this to you." The man took the milk and rushed down a hallway.
Then from down the hall came a woman carrying the milk toward the kitchen. The man was following her holding a baby. The baby was crying. The man had tears streaming down his face.
The man began speaking and half crying, "We were just praying. We had some big bills this month and we ran out of money. We didn't have any milk for our baby. I was just praying and asking God to show me how to get some milk."
His wife in the kitchen yelled out, "I ask him to send an Angel with some. Are you an Angel?"
The young man reached into his wallet and pulled out all the money he had on him and put in the man's hand. He turned and walked back toward his car and the tears were streaming down his face.
He knew that God still answers prayers.
THIS IS A SIMPLE TEST....? If you believe that God is alive and well, send this to at least ten people and the person that sent it to you!!!!!!!!
This is so true. Sometimes it's the simplest things that God asks us to do that cause us, if we are obedient to what He's asking, to be able to hear. His voice more clear than ever. Please listen, and obey! It will bless you (and the world). Phil 4:13
This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice.
If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions. Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father."

“live life to it's fullest”

Since: Apr 07

somewhere, Tn

#15 May 21, 2007
doc brown fan not literal wrote:
you people who think there's a jesus when you have no physical proof are funny.
you're all a bunch of doc browns from the movie "back to the future" because you think you went through time in your time machines and personally saw the beginning of the universe and have brought back the physical proof of it into the present.
no one has any time machines, doc browns.
lolrof...
you people really are fans of doc brown in that movie, but you're taking it too literally.
You can't see the air you breathe either, so how do you explain that? God does exist.
BRUNO

Hollywood, FL

#16 May 21, 2007
"doc brown fan not literal"you people who think there's a jesus when you have no physical proof are funny.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cut us some slack, your doctor said he had no physical proof you had a brain either but we are giving you the benefit of the doubt.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17 May 21, 2007
One cannot 'physically prove' that God exists OR doesn't exist. It all depends on what you choose to believe. I believe that He does.

Most athiests don't because they can't get past the fact that it can't be proven. They have trouble believing in a power that is beyond their (and all of our) comprehension. They choose not to take that leap of faith based on logical or scientific principles -- even though God created those principles.

My question to athiests has always been: "since we can't prove for sure either way, what's the harm in choosing to believe?" If you believe and there is no God, there is no punishment await for you, no consequences, no afterlife. But if you don't believe and there is a God, you're pretty much screwed.

This is not the reason that I choose to believe, but I figure there is some 'logic' to it.
denie

Sebastian, FL

#18 May 21, 2007
John Coffey wrote:
<quoted text>
THE END...
Uneducated??? Do You wanna match degrees???

And again I say Amen,

John your post is excellent, as usual !!!
Cpetr13

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 21, 2007
We have many tests to show us the gases we breathe, and have had them for at least 50 years.

A spectrograph has yet to pick up any deity.
Cris wrote:
<quoted text>You can't see the air you breathe either, so how do you explain that? God does exist.
Cpetr13

Indianapolis, IN

#20 May 21, 2007
I should believe "just in case"? That's pathetic.

And one very good reason not to believe is that there is not one shred of evidence more for your god than there is for Zeus or Amon. By your logic, maybe you should believe in them too, just in case.
Brittle Fingers wrote:
One cannot 'physically prove' that God exists OR doesn't exist. It all depends on what you choose to believe. I believe that He does.
Most athiests don't because they can't get past the fact that it can't be proven. They have trouble believing in a power that is beyond their (and all of our) comprehension. They choose not to take that leap of faith based on logical or scientific principles -- even though God created those principles.
My question to athiests has always been: "since we can't prove for sure either way, what's the harm in choosing to believe?" If you believe and there is no God, there is no punishment await for you, no consequences, no afterlife. But if you don't believe and there is a God, you're pretty much screwed.
This is not the reason that I choose to believe, but I figure there is some 'logic' to it.
keltec 9mm

Hollywood, FL

#21 May 21, 2007
cpetr13-
And one very good reason not to believe is that there is not one shred of evidence more for your god than there is for Zeus or Amon. By your logic, maybe you should believe in them too, just in case.>>>>> >>>>>>

Especially with the sheer volume of evidence for the historial Zeus. Who could doubt he, it was a he right, existed??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MADA 119,285
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Jake999 46,220
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 4 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 7 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 679,315
More from around the web