Are NFL teams....LYING about why they...

Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't want Michael Sam???

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#1 Sep 1, 2014
Of course they are. He was an All-American....he was the SEC defensive player of the year. But...then came...'the revelation'. He felt like he had to get out before going forward. And he did. Many accepted, but many more DIDN'T. Yours truly being among them.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#2 Sep 1, 2014
And then came the NFL draft....Sam expected to go fairly high. Didn't happen. Round after round after round.......Nothing. Now Sam was really beginning to wonder....if maybe he was going to be passed over....because he's a homosexual.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#3 Sep 1, 2014
Then.......almost to the very end......a ray of light, a ray of HOPE. Seven picks from not being selected....Michael Sam was selected....by the pro team of the state he had played for in college. Then came the emotion...and then came...that AWFUL, DISGUSTING, SODOM AND GOMMORAH KISS between him and his homosexual lover. Afterwards, Sam wasn't so much thankful that he selected as he was DEFIANT!!!!!!! He told the NFL and the nation that he should have gone much higher!!!!!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#4 Sep 1, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And then came the NFL draft....Sam expected to go fairly high. Didn't happen. Round after round after round.......Nothing. Now Sam was really beginning to wonder....if maybe he was going to be passed over....because he's a homosexual.
There are lots of gay players in the NFL. And, truth be told, he's not great at his position. He's good. Defensive ends who can't play the run as rookies have a tough time making it in the NFL. I'm sure there are lots of teams that are afraid of the distraction. So the only teams that would consider taking him are those that are depleted at end, willing to take on a project, and willing to put up with a locker room distraction. They are few and far between.

He should've either came out in college well before the draft or waited until he was under a long-term contract.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#5 Sep 1, 2014
It has been mentioned that Michael Sam may have actually been drafted.....as a 'favor' for someone. Sounds ludicrous, but I can actually see that as being a REAL possibility. So Sam was given his chance. And he actually got over 40 thousand dollars for his troubles. Many people don't make nearly tat mu over a year!! So it is what it is. So, now, should Sam be surprised that no one else seems to want him??? Wake up Sam I am, and face REALITY: No one wants to your hom o show in their camp. So why don't you REPENT....turn away from that life...go out and find a REAL WOMAN... and get into THE WORD OF THE GOD, THE HOLY BIBLE, and watch the nation fully support you!!!!!!!! But they will never support you...AS A CHRIST-REJECTING SODOMITE!!!!!!!!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#6 Sep 1, 2014
Men are Men and Women are Women. H-moz are __________

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#7 Sep 1, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It has been mentioned that Michael Sam may have actually been drafted.....as a 'favor' for someone. Sounds ludicrous, but I can actually see that as being a REAL possibility. So Sam was given his chance. And he actually got over 40 thousand dollars for his troubles. Many people don't make nearly tat mu over a year!! So it is what it is. So, now, should Sam be surprised that no one else seems to want him??? Wake up Sam I am, and face REALITY: No one wants to your hom o show in their camp. So why don't you REPENT....turn away from that life...go out and find a REAL WOMAN... and get into THE WORD OF THE GOD, THE HOLY BIBLE, and watch the nation fully support you!!!!!!!! But they will never support you...AS A CHRIST-REJECTING SODOMITE!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, join a group of delusional nutcases who think they're under constant mind surveillance by an invisible monster in a cult of human sacrifice that supports genital mutilation.

That'll help.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#8 Sep 1, 2014
yon wrote:
Men or women.

“WebDeveloper, Writer, Educator”

Since: Sep 14

Redding, CA

#9 Sep 1, 2014
NFL in general lies so much and bumbles around issues so much that it's impossible to know the truth. Isn't that typical of most corporations.

Perhaps they really do know what they're doing and it diverts fan attention away from their most serious issue of totally crappy officiating.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 1, 2014
People will cringe every time the announcer says
"Look how Michael Sam plowed through the tight end and grabbed the sack".
On a serious note. Yeah its a distraction. A huge distraction for any NFL team. The seasons filled with too many distractions already. This isn't pop warner football. Its not about "learning life lessons." These men need to win or they lose their jobs. My guess is that he won't be signed with anyone else. Its not worth it for a team to do it now. But give it a few weeks, and a shitty team will pick him up to boost revenue on their lost season.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Sep 1, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Michael Sam likely can't do anything about his attraction to men. Its a cross some people need to carry their whole lives. God loves him as equally as you. And fyi: don't think for a second that you are better than him simply because you like the opposite sex. Heterosexuals who have sex outside of marriage or multiple partners over a weekend are just as guilty thru the eyes of God as a homosexual..
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 1, 2014
yon wrote:
Gays are God's chosen people. deal with it. get used to it !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 1, 2014
at lease many Gays are very faithful.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 1, 2014
At least
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#15 Sep 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Sam likely can't do anything about his attraction to men. Its a cross some people need to carry their whole lives. God loves him as equally as you. And fyi: don't think for a second that you are better than him simply because you like the opposite sex. Heterosexuals who have sex outside of marriage or multiple partners over a weekend are just as guilty thru the eyes of God as a homosexual..
So??!!! What's your point???! God also 'LOVED' suicide bombers who murdered innocent people......but that doesn't mean they're going to be accepted by the Lord on Judgment Day.....DOES IT??!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Fantasy is a Ted Haggard. he hates gays, yet, he sleeps with same sex.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#17 Sep 2, 2014
Gal 5:19-21

"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."

And this doesn't even include things like murder, adultery and worse.

John 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#18 Sep 2, 2014
yon wrote:
Gal 5:19-21
"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God."
And this doesn't even include things like murder, adultery and worse.
John 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned."
Your book has talking animals in it. It's a fairy tale. Grow up.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#19 Sep 2, 2014
You will get what's coming to you.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#20 Sep 2, 2014
So Sam I am is going to play for Dallas, huh??.......I wonder if Sam has ever done horse sex......that wasn't nice. I'm sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Justise League 854,769
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min HipGnosis 988
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Liam 596,280
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min ChristineM 444,332
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr PortaBella ITA 612,614
my wife neha ki chudai (May '14) 1 hr raavan 15
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr WasteWater 6,138
More from around the web