a** holes

Since: Aug 12

Granite City, IL

#1 Aug 19, 2012
samantha beavin and her husband right along with brittany hull and her husband are nothing but punk a** b**ches who like to try to jump people and try to hit a pregnant woman

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#2 Aug 19, 2012
mustangman66 wrote:
samantha beavin and her husband right along with brittany hull and her husband are nothing but punk a** b**ches who like to try to jump people and try to hit a pregnant woman
Yes, but They like bunnies.
A Tree

Tracy, CA

#3 Aug 19, 2012
It spoke.?.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2012
A Tree wrote:
It spoke.?.
...that's the talking one. "The" Gloop has a slightly more sophisticated way of expressing himself than regular old Gloop. He's also a close personal friend of the Beavans. Need some water?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 20, 2012
the pompitous of love wrote:
<quoted text>...that's the talking one. "The" Gloop has a slightly more sophisticated way of expressing himself than regular old Gloop. He's also a close personal friend of the Beavans. Need some water?
no Pompitous. that is the old Gloop, The Gloop. he started in 2008. he is supposed to say "Gloop" only.

the new Gloop, who started in jan 2012, is the one who really talks.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 20, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
no Pompitous. that is the old Gloop, The Gloop. he started in 2008. he is supposed to say "Gloop" only.
the new Gloop, who started in jan 2012, is the one who really talks.
Oh. Then why is he responding to this particularly inane thread? Sounds like life in the trailerhood....he usually just says gloop to this kind of stuff. Talk to him. You obviously know him better that I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min guest 670,430
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnnys girl 100,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Shiralee 445,659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web