The Truth
Really no Really

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 26, 2013
Nothing matters. In geologic time, man is a speck of dust on a gnat's ass. Do whatever the hell you want. It doesn't matter. Just stay off my lawn.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3 May 26, 2013
The Truth is that Jesus left all the glory of Heaven, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered up that sinless life to make atonement for OUR sins, died on the cross, and resurrected from the dead.

The Truth is that salvation is only through faith in the finished work of the cross (Jesus' sinless life, death, resurrection). Jesus is the ONLY way into Heaven!

John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
==========

How To Be Saved According to the Word of God:
http://www.soulwinning.info/tracts/how_to_be_...

Since: Apr 08

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2013
Really no Really wrote:
Nothing matters. In geologic time, man is a speck of dust on a gnat's ass. Do whatever the hell you want. It doesn't matter. Just stay off my lawn.
true dat, true dat.

Since: Apr 08

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
The Truth is that Jesus left all the glory of Heaven, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered up that sinless life to make atonement for OUR sins, died on the cross, and resurrected from the dead.
The Truth is that salvation is only through faith in the finished work of the cross (Jesus' sinless life, death, resurrection). Jesus is the ONLY way into Heaven!
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
==========
How To Be Saved According to the Word of God:
http://www.soulwinning.info/tracts/how_to_be_...
is this guy for real? hey guy, if u really believe there is truth in the bible then u must be pictured in the dictionary under gullible. now that theres da truth.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 18, 2014
God and Miracles are true, that's the Truth.

Andet
a Miracle Witness (June 30, 2011)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 40 min Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Scaritual 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 284,458
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MUQ2 87,838
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 1,212
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 45,789
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web