UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Product Features
- Energy-efficient solution for heating basements, garages and home additions and remodeling projects
- Radiant heating keeps warmth near the floor and is quiet, clean and healthy, avoiding combustion gases and circulation of dust or allergens
- System provides everything needed to install radiant heat, including electric micro-boiler, circulating pump, manifold with valves, bladder tank, thermostat, pump relay, pressure/temperature gauge, air bleed, fill and purge valves, fill and purge pump, crimp tool and rings
- Radiant floor tubing Item# 456332, sold separately
Product Descriptions
Description : Radiant Made Simple Radiant Heat Systems provide an energy efficient solution for heating basements, garages and home additions and remodeling projects. This 230V, 60 Amp system provides everything you need to install radiant floor heating. Radiant heat is quiet, clean and energy efficient. U.S.A. Primary Heating Application: Floor, BTU Output: 37,540, Volts: 230, Amps: 60
More details:
http://woodboilers13.blogspot.com/2013/05/rad...
pen name

Plattsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Looks like $2400 at Amazon. I installed radiant heat for the entire house. Works great. Recommend it. The HVAC systems lose around 30% in the ductwork. For a better AC unit go with the minisplits that hang on the wall and have an outside unit. Usually about two minisplits will cool the whole house depending on sq ft.

That does look like an easy solution for the radiant heat. Otherwise it can be a bit overwhelming even for the seasoned plumber, which im not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••