The Nazi-Republican Party
True

Yorba Linda, CA

#133 Nov 20, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrot, parrot, repeat as told...
Who told you to say that? Never mind, I don't expect an honest answer.
We all know you're not at all smart enough to think for yourself, and your words sound just like all the other right-wing morons who have to be told what to say.
We all know you're so dumb you don't even know the meanings of those words,
You're just a pathetic loser, a blind, deaf and dumb parrot.
What do you have against parrots? Are you a parrot hater along with being a bigot?

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#134 Nov 30, 2012
Illuminati Mind Control Techniques - from Nazis

and again:
"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator."
People use all kinds of profanity and name-calling, but OMG! if you dare to tell the truth about the Nazi-Republican Party, you're a THREAT because the TRUTH IS A THREAT that they can't fight.

“Common Sense ”

Since: Sep 11

Easton, PA

#135 Dec 16, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
And republican conservetism is equal to the taliban.
So sorry I don't wish to return to the dark ages.
But ... you enjoy yourself, okay?
From your reply you obviously do not know what sarcasm means please read below:

sar·casm
/&#712;sär&#716;kaz &#601;m/
Noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Synonyms
irony

“Common Sense ”

Easton, PA

#136 Dec 22, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say this, but I think you’re kinda sick.
Your insane original post is IN REALITY part of your ongoing fight to avoid facing the truth about conservatism.
The REALITY is that your original post was EXACTLY what Republican / Tea Party LUNATICS claim all the time.
They live in a world where everything is the fault of liberals, and to make that seem realistic to them, they have to invent lies.
Get off the drugs and alcohol.
So, conservative = mental illness, self-destruction, dumb-as-dirt.
The truth is that you love to say things like this since your own life in completely and totally ineffectual. You see things that do not exist and as I said you are a TOTAL WACKO.

Location hidden

#138 Dec 26, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>I hate using the word assume because I was told that it makes an ass of you and me. However assumeing all real wisdom is on the east, and west coast, your reality, is not my reality. Please understand that when I started working I started at $1.25 an hour. After H.S. an some college I worked a 45 hour week job starting at $1.60 an hour. To make extra money, I drove a truck one day a week, and made $70.00 a week as a drive-in asst. manager. I was putting in 80 to 95 hours a week to make my life better. GO AND DO THOUGH LIKEWISE. Protesting without working will gain you nothing. Yes we all want better lives. Working is one way to succeed. Protesting will not pay the bills.
In no way did I imply that there were not protsters in the mid-west.
Now you speak of truth. Ihave never read this truth you write of, just a lot of accusations, and opinions. Lay it out. What is your truth? If it is the Nazi-Republican party, that is an opinion of yours, no truth there.
Now if you think I owe you a living because I have worked all of my life, wrong answer. I made more than you, and you want what I worked for because it is not fair (perhaps in your eyes) that I have been successfull and you are not? Just as a clue, life is not fair, learn to cope.
Disclaimer, The above thoughts are mine, and not parroted, moronic or not. Gosh, if I got you to write bad thngs, that makes me very happy.
You are assuming, but it’s just making an ass of you, and you deserve no mercy.
Here’s the situation:
You’re a free-loading parasite, attacking the troops on the front lines (protesters) who are fighting the worst treason the U.S. has ever suffered. You ARE a traitor, and I don’t care what excuses you use, whether ignorance, brain-numbing stupidity, false superiority, brain-washing by the Republican Elite, etc.-- there is no excuse for treason, and the penalty is still death. Unfortunately you’ll be taking millions down with you.
You’re the lowest scum, attacking those heroes by accusing them of not working. Moron: You’re not the god you claim to be -- you’re so dumb you think you know about total strangers. You are THAT dumb, and that’s why you’re a traitor.

Those of you who are also traitors, trying to use stupidity as an excuse:
The evil you promote is your choice. You are the ones who REFUSE TO WORK, to do the research, to find out that the ’secret government’ is really the Rothschilds’ Federal Reserve Corporation. You’re the morons who see nothing wrong with stockholders, who have become the richest people on earth from war profiteering and actually starting those phony wars (Iraq, Vietnam, etc.). You’re the ones who are THAT BLIND TO EVIL because you live your lives promoting evil.
You were given a list of links that could have educated you years ago, but you’re Godless, lazy, greedy, and sanctimonious. You deserve what’s coming, but America’s children don’t.

Location hidden

#139 Dec 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
with my first degree, I took a minor in History with emphasis on WW2. You're an ignorant fool.
When you send an idiot to college, you get a college-educated idiot, capable of spreading stupidity that will hide information.
Colleges can not teach common sense to idiots.

Location hidden

#140 Dec 26, 2012
spankysmom wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that you love to say things like this since your own life in completely and totally ineffectual. You see things that do not exist and as I said you are a TOTAL WACKO.
Well, you’ve just proven you’re the wacko, since you:
made stupid assumptions, based on psychotic (out of touch with reality) beliefs about a total stranger
provide no proof or links
proved you’re unbelievably stupid by making a false accusation, then doing it yourself.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#141 Dec 26, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s the situation:
You’re a free-loading parasite, attacking the troops on the front lines (protesters) who are fighting the worst treason the U.S. has ever suffered. You ARE a traitor, and I don’t care what excuses you use, whether ignorance, brain-numbing stupidity, false superiority, brain-washing by the Republican Elite, etc.-- there is no excuse for treason, and the penalty is still death. Unfortunately you’ll be taking millions down with you.
You’re the lowest scum, attacking those heroes by accusing them of not working. Moron: You’re not the god you claim to be -- you’re so dumb you think you know about total strangers. You are THAT dumb, and that’s why you’re a traitor.
The evil you promote is your choice. You are the ones who REFUSE TO WORK, to do the research, to find out that the ’secret government’ is really the Rothschilds’ Federal Reserve Corporation. You’re the morons who see nothing wrong with stockholders, who have become the richest people on earth from war profiteering and actually starting those phony wars (Iraq, Vietnam, etc.). You’re the ones who are THAT BLIND TO EVIL because you live your lives promoting evil.
You were given a list of links that could have educated you years ago, but you’re Godless, lazy, greedy, and sanctimonious. You deserve what’s coming, but America’s children don’t.
Thank you for chosing the Byte Me option. And a nut case is a terrible thing to waste.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#142 Dec 26, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s the situation:
And thank you for being equally judgemental making assumptions without knowing the person, or what they think.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#143 Dec 26, 2012
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>
When you send an idiot to college, you get a college-educated idiot, capable of spreading stupidity that will hide information.
Colleges can not teach common sense to idiots.
Thanks for the bumper sticker platitude, ignoramus. Has anyone every told you that you're very creepy?

Location hidden

#148 Dec 27, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for chosing the Byte Me option. And a nut case is a terrible thing to waste.
You lose. You lied and got caught, but you’re don’t have the b@lls to admit it.

Location hidden

#149 Dec 27, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>And thank you for being equally judgemental making assumptions without knowing the person, or what they think.
Village idiot: I used your own statements to prove my points, but yours came from fantasyland, based on lies, like a good little Nazi Republican.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#150 Dec 27, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose. You lied and got caught, but you’re don’t have the b@lls to admit it.
That is because your reply appeared to be drug induced, and total bowl sheet. I am human, and can lie, but choose not to. So in the nicest Communist sense, while partially correct, your pathway will be treated as the kid writing from the basement of mom's house.
What were you intending to do act as they did in Cambodia, and place plastic bags over the heads of those wearing glasses, because they appeared educated?
You spew a lot of sheet, but what are your answers to the problem at hand? Answers, answers, answers, not just what you perceive the problem is.
Redistribution of wealth is NOT the answer, because it is limited to what is at hand, and will reach an end.
As in every country there are those at the top, that will always have, and control the sheep, or goats from above, and still have while you do not. Baa
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#151 Dec 27, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Village idiot: I used your own statements to prove my points, but yours came from fantasyland, based on lies, like a good little Nazi Republican.
No points were proven by you. You did try to explain your theory. Say, if I am the village idiot, are you the city idiot?

Location hidden

#152 Dec 27, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>No points were proven by you. You did try to explain your theory. Say, if I am the village idiot, are you the city idiot?
Stop proving me right. It's clear that you don't get it because you don't want to get it.
Just stop the stupidity - you're living in a world that doesn't exist, and don't even know the political basics about your own country.
Until you wise up, there can be no genuine conversation, and I am not going to take you by the hand, like a little kid, and guide you because it won't do any good - you simple refuse to face reality.

An NFL Fan

USA

#153 Dec 27, 2012
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop proving me right. It's clear that you don't get it because you don't want to get it.
Just stop the stupidity - you're living in a world that doesn't exist, and don't even know the political basics about your own country.
Until you wise up, there can be no genuine conversation, and I am not going to take you by the hand, like a little kid, and guide you because it won't do any good - you simple refuse to face reality.
That, from a raving quasi-religious freak.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#154 Dec 27, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Say, are you an uneducated liberal also? The thoughts rolling around in your head are not being transferred to your writeings. Are we to receive them by mental telepathy? You write a bunch, and say nothing.
No, I have the ability to get it. But it has to have logic based writeings.
So do you carry a sign stateing "I don't know what the F I am protesting about?"
It is my opinion that without clear thoughtfull writeings, explaining your thoughts, there can be no meaningfull written conversation.

Location hidden

#155 Dec 27, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That, from a raving quasi-religious freak.
You truly need psychiatric help.
After countless posts, spewing hatred and amazing stupidity, you've said nothing except to help convince the public that I'm right (and you can't stand it), that I'm intelligent (and you hate it), and that I'm telling the truth (and you have no way to fight that).
So, I'm returning the favor by giving you the best advice I can.

People: Conservatives all suffer from various degrees of mental illness.
Just imagine what it would be like to suffer the effects of being lied to your whole life. It whittles away at the mind when you have to work so hard to find ways to make sense of having to follow orders that force you to lie, and trust in guns and money to save you while saying you're part of God's political party.
It destroys self respect when you know your parents deceived you and you don't dare confront them with the truth, and you aren't allowed to choose not to be a conservative.

An NFL Fan

USA

#156 Dec 28, 2012
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly need psychiatric help.
After countless posts, spewing hatred and amazing stupidity, you've said nothe truth, and you aren't allowed to choose not to be a conservative.
Thanks for the sermon, sanctimonious quasi-religious freak.

“Common Sense ”

Easton, PA

#157 Dec 30, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you’ve just proven you’re the wacko, since you:
made stupid assumptions, based on psychotic (out of touch with reality) beliefs about a total stranger
provide no proof or links
proved you’re unbelievably stupid by making a false accusation, then doing it yourself.
Try reading your responses before posting them. Then again thank you for providing proof of your education actually proof of your serious lack of education and common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 53,150
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,482
steve toney 6 min angelbaby49 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min another viewer 992,360
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 11 min Doctor REALITY 9
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 28 min Doctor REALITY 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Robert F 693,485
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr bonespurscadet 446,006
More from around the web