The Nazi-Republican Party

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#71 Nov 9, 2012
Godless ministers are destroying America
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TPO49CFD86QLUBF...
US News

GOP and T(traitor) Party Insanity
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSUEJUR...
Top Stories

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#72 Nov 9, 2012
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>
People:
This is another example of a Republican knowing nothing but lies.
They love to call liberals lazy - because THEY are lazy.
That post contained nothing but lies - because finding the truth would require WORK, which lazy Republicans won't do.
Notice how the loser created an entire fantasy world about a total stranger, and BELIEVES IT - because Republicans HATE the truth as much as they HATE liberals. Yet, they've forced God to be a Republican, and they're so Godless they actually believe that lie too.
Don't try to help educate morons. It's a complete waste of time - because they LOVE their lies, LOVE their hate, LOVE to be manipulated and lied to, and LOVE dragging as many other people down that hole as they can.
It's a combination of evil and mental illness that we just can't fix. Let them go, but cut them out of your life - because they want to destroy you too.
(next post)
Speaking in simplistic absolutes is indeed lazy, freak. Your ponderous preachy tone is pathetic, though somehow funny.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#73 Nov 9, 2012
What a wacko! I think he's refering to Stalin, not nazi Germany.
Get the facts straight. Not saying they were right, well till '39 maybe...

Location hidden

#74 Nov 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
It is generally the Left wing (Democrats) who are more concerned with population control anyways.
Most of the people on your list are left wing.
___
You seem to equate anything you don't like or see as evil as "Republican" even if it isn't.
All you're saying is that you're seeing white and calling it black.
You're going to filter out the truth, no matter how insane it sounds which is why you're attracted to Republican lies.
Intelligent people are able to see through it, so they vote for liberals.
Where is your proof? That's another clue that your thinking is muddled - you don't want to have to bother with facts because they don't agree with your fantasies.

USA

#75 Nov 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to filter out the truth, no matter how insane it sounds which is why you're attracted to Republican lies.
Where is your proof? That's another clue that your thinking is muddled - you don't want to have to bother with facts because they don't agree with your fantasies.
Are you and Satan STILL not talking, religious nut-job?

Location hidden

#76 Nov 12, 2012
Aria wrote:
Germans aren't stupid. They let Hitler in for a reason. He kept his promises, balanced the budget, was an exceptional administrator, and had a vision for his nation. God I miss him.
The Germans were MORONS, just like our Right-wing Republicans today. It's history repeating itself.
First, he glorified RACE, blond, blue-eyed, etc. HE HAD BLACK HAIR AND DARK EYES! So, how was he superior to the people??
It's indicative of the same confused thinking that afflicts our conservatives too.
He ruled people so despotic that they had no remorse for their victims and even helped hide the SS officers after the war.
Today, we have Conservatives who complain when they have to step over the homeless, or even see them.
I've been on marches where I've seen the scum yelling 'get a job' and all the other braindead stupidities, at the protesters.
Conservatives are so subhuman they have no clue.
They're so caught up in evil that they don't even know the goodness that protesters are marching for.
Conservatives in both the Republican and Nazi Parties are the same.
Bottom line: They are EVIL, because nobody's that dumb.

USA

#77 Nov 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
The Germans were MORONS, just like our Right-wing Republicans today. It's history repeating itself.
First, he glorified RACE, blond, blue-eyed, etc. HE HAD BLACK HAIR AND DARK EYES! So, how was he superior to the people??
It's indicative of the same confused thinking that afflicts our conservatives too.
He ruled people so despotic that they had no remorse for their victims and
They're so caught up in evil that they don't even know the goodness that protesters are marching for.
So you're equating Republicans to Nazis.

It may be time for you to seek employment.

Location hidden

#78 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
What?
Do you think that having the Federal Reserve be controlled by the Government fully will change anything?
You must be stupid if you think there is a better option.
Tell me your better option?
Is it better if the Government controls the National bank like Nazi Germany did?
Do you think Nationalizing the bank will make the soluation better?
___
_
You seem to not trust anything & yet you seem to trust government &entitlements from the Government too much.
(This is very odd to say the least)
__
The worst opression has always been Big Government Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China, Fascist Italy, The British empire, The Spanish empire etc etc.
__
Yet, you don't trust & you act like there is a conspiracy to opress humanity.
_
Your solution to stop opression to humanity is to increase government?
You have the nerve to call others stupid?
You just proved you're too far gone to help.

USA

#79 Nov 12, 2012
Prostate wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved you're too far gone to help.
The poster offered salient points, and you'll now run away to the basement to reinterpret your well-worn Bible, won't you?

“Common Sense ”

Since: Sep 11

Easton, PA

#80 Nov 12, 2012
HHMM What about the democrats? They are centralizing medical records penning in and pigeon holing all the poor, anyone with out medical coverage will be subject to fines. HHMMM medical records, forcing people to be registered, recorded, sex, race, current resident. HHMMM The republicans are against all that the democrats are gathering information about all Americans where they live what race they are and putting it into a centralized database. So who better then the democratic party to instigate genocide.

Location hidden

#81 Nov 12, 2012
spankysmom wrote:
HHMM What about the democrats? They are centralizing medical records penning in and pigeon holing all the poor, anyone with out medical coverage will be subject to fines. HHMMM medical records, forcing people to be registered, recorded, sex, race, current resident. HHMMM The republicans are against all that the democrats are gathering information about all Americans where they live what race they are and putting it into a centralized database. So who better then the democratic party to instigate genocide.
You don't know Dick,(Cheby) wantwed to brand all new born children like the Mazi's did to the Jews.
Grow up, learn to wipe your own butt...
liberal= freedom
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#82 Nov 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
You stepped into a war zone so don’t get pissy with me when you get verbally shot at. You are LITERALLY cold-blooded murderers of the homeless and all those who were pushed to suicide, because the millions of you who supported the Republican banking scam / New World Order are the lowest scum on earth.
There are people who kill in self defense or accidentally, and worse are those who kill deliberately even if they’re sorry about it.
But you demonic plagues-upon-the-earth MURDER for the PLEASURE OF IT, and out of SANCTIMONIOUS SUPERIORITY to those you destroy.
Your brains are all rotted but there’s just enough gray matter left to parrot what you’re told. You never get tired of sounding like robots, all repeating the same phrases while we liberals just feel pity for you, knowing you have NO CLUE what you’re talking about.
I won’t even waste my time on you, since all you intend to do is spew filthy lies. I feel sorry for the person who has to kiss that diseased mouth.
Your rambling post said nothing of any value, you didn’t make any point that is based on reality, and your pathetic little pea-brain didn’t even get what I’ve already said,. so you’re hopeless.
People: Learn from that pathetic creature.
(next post)
Just as a matter of question, what party is Bloomburg in NYC that does not want the homeless fed?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#83 Nov 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would like to vote for freedom, and the pursuit of happiness. It would be nice if the American people could choose their canidates, not just what the political parties offer.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#85 Nov 12, 2012
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
He ruled people so despotic that they had no remorse for their victims and even helped hide the SS officers after the war.
Today, we have Conservatives who complain when they have to step over the homeless, or even see them.
I've been on marches where I've seen the scum yelling 'get a job' and all the other braindead stupidities, at the protesters.
Some Germans were brought to America after WW2, some were Nazis, but wait they were brought by a Democratic presidency, and don't forgey, Noone is thatdumb.

“Common Sense ”

Since: Sep 11

Easton, PA

#86 Nov 13, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know Dick,(Cheby) wantwed to brand all new born children like the Mazi's did to the Jews.
Grow up, learn to wipe your own butt...
liberal= freedom
Your a total WACKO! You don't know sarcasm when you read it. This original post is so far out there it dose not even worth serious consideration. As for liberals most of their ideas sound good but when implemented actually make things worse then they were before.
So liberal= Idiot

Location hidden

#87 Nov 14, 2012
It is generally the Left wing (Democrats) who are more concerned with population control anyways.
Most of the people on your list are left wing.
___
You seem to equate anything you don't like or see as evil as "Republican" even if it isn't.
August wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful. If you keep presenting the troll with facts and, worse, common sense, his head might explode.
This is a good example of brain-numbing conservative STUPIDITY.
One of them posts opinion, no facts at all, then the other one agrees and says the opinions are facts!?!?!?
YES, people this is HOW the morons keep convincing themselves that they’re right. I’ve seen it all my life. One expresses the most moronic opinion, and other agree, giving themselves pats on the back for being so superior to those who live in the real world.
It’s PATHETIC, but it goes on and on, all across the braindead Midwest and South.

They get away with it because liberals keep supporting conservative political welfare all their lives.
CONSERVATIVES: GROW UP, FACE REALITY LIKE ADULTS and quit hiding behind your insane fantasies.

Location hidden

#88 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Liberal = Liberty.
So by the true defintion of the word Ron Paul is the most Liberal.
So actually you seem to have a hatred of Liberals by being against Ron Paul.
TAKE A POLITICAL SCIENCE CLASS and learn a thing or two.
Don't keep wasting my time because at this point, you're not teachable.
I mean, you can't even Google 'Libertarian Party' to LEARN what they really stand for?
Stop spouting stupidity and insanity.
It's so twisted it kills the grey cells among the rest of the idiot masses.

Location hidden

#89 Nov 14, 2012
spankysmom wrote:
Most people include links, even if they're from the lunatic, Nazi-Republican FOX-type propaganda machines.
Conservatives almost NEVER find legitimate links, since their entire political world is based on nothing but LIES.

Location hidden

#90 Nov 14, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Just as a matter of question, what party is Bloomburg in NYC that does not want the homeless fed?
Doesn't ANYBODY use LINKS anymore?????

Location hidden

#91 Nov 14, 2012
spankysmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a total WACKO! You don't know sarcasm when you read it. This original post is so far out there it dose not even worth serious consideration. As for liberals most of their ideas sound good but when implemented actually make things worse then they were before.
So liberal= Idiot
And republican conservetism is equal to the taliban.
So sorry I don't wish to return to the dark ages.
But ... you enjoy yourself, okay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Dr Banonator 56,412
I'm a boy of 13 yrs old who's looking... 28 min Hey 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min bad bob 182,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Anthony MN 650,810
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 106,100
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 1 hr Steve III 7
MH370 FACT:Captain Ahmad Shah Zahare is a MASS ... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr brandy trujillo 971,898
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Steve III 45,013
More from around the web