How did black people get here ( econo...

How did black people get here ( economically)

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 17

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2017
Anyone have any ideas how black people got to this economic crisis situation. When at one time we rule the world.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#2 Aug 30, 2017
ProvokeHe wrote:
Anyone have any ideas how black people got to this economic crisis situation. When at one time we rule the world.
Where the (BLEEP!!) you been livin'??! ON FREAKIN PLUTO??!
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#3 Aug 30, 2017
ProvokeHe wrote:

Uh, black people NEVER ruled the world. The claim that "black people once ruled the world" is one of the left wing afrocentric myths.

All left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.

If you would like to see the main left wing afrocentric myths, please let me know. I would be more than happy to point them out to you.
Doctor REALITY

Lansing, MI

#4 Aug 30, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Uh, black people NEVER ruled the world. The claim that "black people once ruled the world" is one of the left wing afrocentric myths.

All left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.

If you would like to see the main left wing afrocentric myths, please let me know. I would be more than happy to point them out to you.
You are of your father, THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#5 Aug 31, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>

Doctor REALITY, what you typed up above, that is your trademark point on Topix.

Never once have you ever had any mature blog discussions & debates with other posters. You can only do this.---------

1. You type up threads which have a very stupid, ridiculous, & juvenile subject matter.

98% of the time, no other posters will even type up one post response to your threads.

2. Or, you type up your trademark point of "You are of your father, the devil".
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2017
You are of your father, Appolyon.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#9 Sep 1, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You are of your father, Appolyon.

Doctor REALITY, what you typed up above, another one of your trademark stupid, ridiculous, & juvenile points.

You just cannot have any mature blog discussions & debates with other posters. You can only type up stupid, ridiculous, & juvenile threads & posts.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#11 Sep 1, 2017
Toby Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Floyd Mayweather, black, just made in one hour more than what Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant or LeBon James have each made from just their basketball contracts.
They are all black.

True. But, most African American (Descendants of black American slaves) professional athletes, 3 years after their professional sports retirements, they are broke.

Floyd Mayweather, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, & LeBron James are not the rules among African Americans. They are the very, very rare EXCEPTIONS among African Americans.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#12 Sep 1, 2017
Toby Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
White people never ruled the world.

Whites still rule the world. Whites are a numerical minority throughout the world, but, Whites are able to rule the world via many, many alliances with peoples of color throughout the world.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#14 Sep 1, 2017
Toby Buster wrote:
<quoted text>and darker and with black hair, when black Africans fcuked the suit out of those Caucasian spanks.

Not true. Which shows this.---------

The black African Moors came from the black African nation of Senegal. This area in Senegal is NOT where any of African Americans ancestors came from. The black African Moors were in some of the ranks of the Berber Moors & Arab Moors.

When there were some black Africans who were in the ranks of the Berber Moors & Arab Moors, this was during the Almoravid dynasty. This was way, way before the Moors were in Sicily. The Moors which were in Sicily were the Berber Moors & Arab Moors.

The vast majority of the Moors which were under all of the Moor dynasties were Berbers & Arabs. Primarily Berbers. Which shows this.---------

http://www.angelfire.com/md/8/moors.html
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#15 Sep 1, 2017
Toby Buster wrote:
<quoted text>If you would like to see the main leftwing Eurocentirc myths, I will be happy to point them out to you.
The first one is the idea if you being white. You are a defective mutant which are either pink or pale, and 25% of the time you all are born with tails. Were you born with a tail, pink boy?

Post links which corroborates your charge that 25% of the time, Whites are born with tails. Guaranteed, you cannot.

Also, there are not any left wing Eurocentric myths, because Eurocentrism is primarily a Right wing ideology.

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 1, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Whites still rule the world. Whites are a numerical minority throughout the world, but, Whites are able to rule the world via many, many alliances with peoples of color throughout the world.
True. But how did this happen. Crom the beginning!

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 1, 2017
Im asking. From the beginning. How did the weakest physical specimen , known as Caucasian . how did they manage to rule the world.

Columbus, OH

#18 Sep 1, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the (BLEEP!!) you been livin'??! ON FREAKIN PLUTO??!
U miss understand my statement. Im not asking why they rule the world. Im asking how it came to be this way. From the beginning?

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 1, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Please do your history research b4 u post. Thank u

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 1, 2017
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Post links which corroborates your charge that 25% of the time, Whites are born with tails. Guaranteed, you cannot.

Also, there are not any left wing Eurocentric myths, because Eurocentrism is primarily a Right wing ideology.
I think u guys are missing the point of the question. Im not asking why its this way. Im asking how! How is it the weakest physical specimen , that are the Caucasians . how did they gain control from a physical giant known as the African people.
Lawest

Atlanta, GA

#21 Sep 1, 2017
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>

Amen!!!!!!!!

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 2, 2017
Lawest wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!!!!!!!!
How far are we to get, valling each other names?
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#24 Sep 2, 2017
ProvokeHe wrote:
Im asking. From the beginning. How did the weakest physical specimen , known as Caucasian . how did they manage to rule the world.

Your above point here.--------- You said "How did the weakest physical specimen, known as Caucasian".---------

Oh, most Caucasians are not physically weak at all. Because if most Caucasians were so physically weak, there is absolutely NO way that they would have (still do) rule the world.

Also, Caucasians are very smart & clever.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#25 Sep 2, 2017
ProvokeHe wrote:
<quoted text>

Please do your history research b4 u post. Thank u

Oh, I sure have. Again, all left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Chili A 109,734
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Michael 714,575
from all indications Trump is a criminal who sh... 1 hr Big Al 308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr sweets2360 1,000,750
What Lie Die the Serpent Tell to Eve? 1 hr sweets2360 18
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 2 hr Johnny in Wisconcin 1,605
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will have MONSTER "6.6 s... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1