Donald Sterling is not a good example...

Donald Sterling is not a good example for Jewish kids

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 12, 2014
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id... Donald Sterling and his wife need to accept REALITY and sell the Clippers. It can't be any other way. The process has started, and they need to accept the wishes of the masses. It's not like they're going to be poor, or homeless, or even going to prison. So just accept the new REALITY of your 'pariah' status, Mr. and Mrs. Sterling, and just take your billions and disappear from the stoplight. 4 REAL. And, another thing, they need to re-name the team.'Clippers' will forever be associated with rich, arrogant, Jewish bigotry, as far as NBA fans and players are concerned. Oh, but don't get me wrong, I think Sterling should be 'forgiven'.....'but thou hast sinned.....and sinned greatly....therefore thou shalt be cast from 'heaven'...like lightning.'
zap

Howell, MI

#2 May 13, 2014
I thought jews were slaves or something..
zap

Howell, MI

#3 May 13, 2014
you Are of course Aware that All of Europe thinks blacks Are monkeys right..?
zap

Howell, MI

#4 May 13, 2014
so banning sterling does Absolutely nothing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min It aint necessari... 49,025
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Just Think 646,719
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 37 min Bodrick 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Not Him 971,741
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min Annaleigh 105,636
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,085
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,726
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web