Since: May 12

Douala, Cameroon

#1 May 18, 2012
Dear Clients:

We are glad to know you deal with research chemicals.we are a professional supplier of research chemicals of 99.95% pure and located in china.Our product is the best you can fine arround we supply following products.

MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone)
Mephedrone 4mmc crystal
MDMA crystals
Mdai
methdrone
Methylone (bk-MDMA)
4-MEC large and small crystals
methamphetamine
detrophetamine
ZZ-1
ZZ-2
AM 2201
AM2202
am1220
am122
5-IAI
RCS-4,
TFMPP
Methoxetamine

Leads time within 1 working day to offer the tracking number
Payment:westunion-paypal-bank transfer
Quality guarantee if purity less than 99.95% we return money for no reason
Shipping:EMS,2-4 days to arrive
For more details you may contact us by send email or chat with us by following means
email : ngonhilary@yahoo.com

Contact us at :ngonghilary@yahoo.com
The truth

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Great more synthetic drugs for people to either die from or go insane from and I know now you are gonna reply with the NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION disclaimer, I know and so do the people who misuse your products assuming they can read. I understand your position on cognitive liberties and that people should have the right to do what they want. But I also am aware of the multi-billion dollar industry that your research chemicals generate. Which in my opinion the financial security and possibly even own misuse of your research chems have clouded your judgement in offering these products to the public. I beg you to reconsider. I am not trying to attack you on a personal level. I am just trying to inform people on being responsible for their own health I know I am trying to rebuild my life after my own irresponsibility. This attempt may be useless. But at least I can say I tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ROCCO 828,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 584,219
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Theswamiji 6,294
Derrick Briggs 6 min Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 5,792
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Liam 40,143
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 270,665
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min WasteWater 3,458
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web