The rise of Drones
Ben Wade

Belleville, IL

#1 Feb 10, 2013
The current and future use of Drones concerns me. Not withstanding the argument that Drones save the lives of our men in uniform, this is a technology that can easily abuse any rights to privacy we still have. In a world where we are already connected 24 hours a day, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the use of Drones that can spy on people from so high up, you can't even distinguish that they are Drones. And should they become available to civilian use, I can see the abuses to our every day privacy just go out the window. Until we can protect ourselves from casual abuse, I personally feel drone use should be extremely limited.
time

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2013
obama has a kill list now, and he has permission to send drones.
i never thought i would see the day when our government would be authorized to kill their own citizens.
https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/02...
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Ben Wade wrote:
The current and future use of Drones concerns me. Not withstanding the argument that Drones save the lives of our men in uniform, this is a technology that can easily abuse any rights to privacy we still have. In a world where we are already connected 24 hours a day, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the use of Drones that can spy on people from so high up, you can't even distinguish that they are Drones. And should they become available to civilian use, I can see the abuses to our every day privacy just go out the window. Until we can protect ourselves from casual abuse, I personally feel drone use should be extremely limited.
You do realize that atheism is the original reason this problem has surfaced, don't you? Go back and do some research and you will find that all of our current problems have atheism as their root source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 693,388
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ffj 992,239
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Bongo 52,514
Jim Cogdill Dodge Commercial (Mar '09) 1 hr Tyuuuss 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 4,472
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 286,698
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,480
More from around the web