andet1987

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 12, 2014
for their great contribution to society

http://www.ohmygahh.com/wp-content/uploads/20... #
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 12, 2014
Gays are almost like saints for their contribution to society.

Gays are all heaven bound.

Gay haters.......... straight to hell !!!!!!!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 12, 2014
only Gays will go to heaven.

Gay haters, straight to hell. for sure !!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#4 Aug 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
Gays are almost like saints for their contribution to society.
Gays are all heaven bound.
Gay haters.......... straight to hell !!!!!!!!!!
read you idiot the Bible?
the Bible clearly explain that Prince of this global Society is Satan,
also according to you poor half head,gays are saints and contribution to satan and his fallen Society concume by deadly diseases and death

just they are children of satan Prince of this world .darkness and moral death as well as phisical,together with this insane old women all her life f..ed by RCC priests,
you call her mother theresa

you are my friend little kid, and still you got a lot to learn what this world is and how slowly this world enter your system and cause sick destruction and death,
day by day you my dear son,find yourselves in worse life position than yeasterday,
just never forget my words of man who live long enough to see,what is going on withh all of humans and poor boys like you?
good night
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 13, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read you idiot the Bible?
the Bible clearly explain that Prince of this global Society is Satan,
also according to you poor half head,gays are saints and contribution to satan and his fallen Society concume by deadly diseases and death
just they are children of satan Prince of this world .darkness and moral death as well as phisical,together with this insane old women all her life f..ed by RCC priests,
you call her mother theresa
you are my friend little kid, and still you got a lot to learn what this world is and how slowly this world enter your system and cause sick destruction and death,
day by day you my dear son,find yourselves in worse life position than yeasterday,
just never forget my words of man who live long enough to see,what is going on withh all of humans and poor boys like you?
good night
Going to Heaven is not based on reading your Bible MORON !!

Going to Heaven is based on being respectful to gays and others.

You are full of gay hatred. You are hell bound !!! for sure !!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 20, 2014
yes, gays are very compassionate and helpful people. we are the modern day Mother Teresa.
whoop the doo

Belgrade, Serbia

#7 Nov 20, 2014
Enough with this gay crap, do I, or any other straight guy or girl here post thousands of topics where we show how proud we are to be straight? Don't think so, cut the crap

Do you think about anything else beside sex and sexuality 24/7? I see gay lobby is working in full steam
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 20, 2014
whoop the doo wrote:
Enough with this gay crap, do I, or any other straight guy or girl here post thousands of topics where we show how proud we are to be straight? Don't think so, cut the crap
Do you think about anything else beside sex and sexuality 24/7? I see gay lobby is working in full steam
ha ha :) well, if i don't post about gay topics, someone else will. whether you like it or not, it's everyone's favorite subject. you have to accept it or get used to it. it is part of nature, the gay things.

"this are a few of my favorite things," Julie Andrews
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 20, 2014
ooopppps....

"These are a few of my favorite things," Julie Andrews
andet198

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 27, 2014
Gays are the most popular.

Gay parade is always attended by thousands of people, both straights and gays.
huff my jenkem

UK

#11 Nov 27, 2014
I think being compared to her is a bit of an insult. The woman was evil.
andet198

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 27, 2014
:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 28, 2014
andet198 wrote:
:)
andet1987

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Jac 98,987
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 584,291
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min AntiqueAnnie 611,853
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 14 min Johnny 2,996
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Insults Are Easier 828,588
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Gas Woman 121,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,296
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jewelry 442,872
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 3,496
More from around the web