of 11
Next Last
White Guy

Houston, TX

#218 Mar 16, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree. Albert Einstein is proof.
A German society is part of his equation as well.
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#219 Mar 17, 2012
Normand Guay wrote:
---True family Members of GOD because of JESUS CHRIST and what HE did on the Cross, are the Superior Race of people and will live for Eternity...-----Thankyou, meet you in Heaven...
---Repeat...

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#220 Mar 17, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is another planet?
nope, the race of egyptians (the pharohs and the like who set up that civilisation & built the pyramids and all) came from another planet

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#221 Mar 17, 2012
nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, the race of egyptians (the pharohs and the like who set up that civilisation & built the pyramids and all) came from another planet
I see but why wouldn't beings who could traverse the stars , presumably so far advanced from humanity even now.
Be able to do things like produce electricity and motorized vehicles
and aircraft. As well as the capacity to at least modern running water and plumbing ?

Also you do realize the latter Pharaohs were Hellenic as Alexander promoted himself to the status of god.
This was known as the The Ptolemaic Dynasty.
And the Empire he created greater than a conquering alien race?
And Cleopatra all from Greece , how do they fit into this alien hypothesis ? Then you have to think how primitive their math and
science was , it just doesn't add up to a advanced race of aliens.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#222 Mar 20, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text> I see but why wouldn't beings who could traverse the stars , presumably so far advanced from humanity even now.
Be able to do things like produce electricity and motorized vehicles
and aircraft. As well as the capacity to at least modern running water and plumbing ?
Also you do realize the latter Pharaohs were Hellenic as Alexander promoted himself to the status of god.
This was known as the The Ptolemaic Dynasty.
And the Empire he created greater than a conquering alien race?
And Cleopatra all from Greece , how do they fit into this alien hypothesis ? Then you have to think how primitive their math and
science was , it just doesn't add up to a advanced race of aliens.
only doesn't add up with our (earthlings) way of thinking of what is superior and what is inferior. perhaps they did not introduce the things you mentioned because they did not want to influence the advancement of the human race that way. they were more interested in spiritual advancement. their reign ended with alexander. and yes they themselves were conquered. cleopatra was not one of them either
White Man

Louisville, KY

#223 May 13, 2012
Blacks DNA s the strongest and there bodies are build more to last and their race is the oldest. Maybe the reason why African countries are doing so poorly is because of the dictators and whites quietly holding them down every place that has been invaded by whites is doing bad and the places like china ,Russia etc that have not are doing good... Africa has the most world minerals and gold etc they should be fealty rich but just like Hati history shows that European nations and others have fought to keep these places down after that being said ill based of DNA and body because whites didn't build American ,black slaves worked in 100 degree weather day and night doing a-lot of work that the economy depended on to survive and the leader is Black . So be careful when you say whites build this society etc because they didn't whites held blacks and Indians growth process down with war ,slavery and genocide etc because they had guns when no one else did .
Asia

Reston, VA

#224 May 20, 2012
There are no "races" just ethnic groups.It matters on what you mean too.
CF is more common in European groups.
Groups with darker skin will strive better in places with stronger sunlight.Do to Melanin in their skin protects them from sunburn & skin cancer.While on the other hand Groups with lighter skin strive better with places with Little sunlight,The light skin observes the vitamin D better.Now imagine a European man marrying an African American woman.Now say they move to Mexico now the husband would constantly be being sunburn and the wife would need to take vitamin D pills,but their kids would have the perfect balance to strive.Thats why it's good to go out of you own Ethnic group sometimes.With Inbreeding birth defects can form.Everyone carries two copies of a gene one from the dad,& one from the mom.Now if you have one bad gene its ok.But now imagine you have one bad gene and you marry your (uncle,first cousin,Niece,ect.).Chances are they carry the same bad gene so now you children will have two bad genes and will likely get sick.Hope I helped in my opinion there are no better ethnic group.Where one group is better,it lacks in another category.
Sorry for any misspelling or bad grammar.:)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#225 Jun 9, 2012
aryanmaster wrote:
The Aryan Europeans are the most superior race to walk the earth, ever. Blue eyes are a must; hair is debatable for certain reasons. We run the world look around you the whites, all descended from Europeans; we control the world and always will. We (I) am given special benefits people always make way for us; and our wealth. If your anything else you are shit in our eyes.
hajehehehehse omg too funny..
JW Miliam

Carrollton, GA

#227 Jun 9, 2012
Low average intelligence in a population is the most important primitive trait as intelligence has increased over millions of years and it is the defining trait of humans. It is now well-accepted by psychologists that blacks have a lower intelligence.
lol

Letart, WV

#228 Jun 9, 2012
What is your intelligence quotient, JW?
JW Miliam

Carrollton, GA

#229 Jun 9, 2012
lol wrote:
What is your intelligence quotient, JW?
Significantly higher than the 85 which marks the average of American blacks and the 70 of their African brethren--the evidence is overwhelming in support of these numbers. All the well-meaning paternalism in the world won't allow nurture to alter nature.

Location hidden

#230 Jun 9, 2012
Lies. Damn lies and statistics .....Mark Twain

Location hidden

#231 Jun 9, 2012
HHHH PURE UNAD ULTE RATE DBUL LSHI TSPO UTTE DBYC RAZY PEOP LE. HHHH .-..
JW Miliam

Carrollton, GA

#232 Jun 9, 2012
hoplite wrote:
Lies. Damn lies and statistics .....Mark Twain
Yes, those few stats which attempt to ameliorate the standard deviation racial discrepancy are damn lies.
Billy bob14

London, UK

#233 Jun 18, 2012
In my school community(2nd highest in Britain in terms of exam scores), it appears that the half Asian half black race seem to be the superior ones. In terms of intelligence they are all higher than everyone else by at least 16 points, and in athletic events that do not include the longest distance running, one of them will always win. I do not like to think of racial superiority as I think it is based on the person not their race, but surely this can't be a coincidence, can it?
JW Miliam

Carrollton, GA

#234 Jun 18, 2012
Ashkenazi (European) Jews appear to posses the highest average IQ—maybe around 110-112—followed by Northeast Asians (105), and then by gentile white Europeans and North Americans (100). The world mean is around 90, Hispanic-Americans are at 89. African-Americans traditionally average around 85 and Africans in Sub-Saharan Africa around 70.
Smart guy

Muskogee, OK

#235 Jul 16, 2013
Intelligence - Asians.

Physically - White.

White people also have the second highest IQ overall in comparison to every other race.

Proven fact. We may all be treated equal in society, but that doesn't say anything about our intelligence and physical build. I'm a realist, not racist. If you don't agree with me then fuck you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#236 Jul 16, 2013
'Superiority' in anything, in THIS world, means absolutely NOTHING in the world to come....if you die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ.(but he is now 'comforted' in Abraham's bosom, and you.....)
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#237 Jul 17, 2013
--- The Superior Race is the RACE of the SAINTS, THE CHILDREN OF GOD, and JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY...Thankyou for asking...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 744,472
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min KiMare 228,632
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 545,260
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul is dead 2,903
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min KiMare 95,774
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 22 min Niko 50
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Pegasus 260,279
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 601,452

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE