Is there a Superior- Race ???

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Snow Monkey

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 26, 2007
http://www.tky.3web.ne.jp/~ghostman/IMAGE/APE... ---- CAUCASOID, MONGOLOID, NEGROID, Which species of Humanoid would you consider to be more superior to the other, and WHY ???
who

Reading, UK

#2 Feb 26, 2007
None, what a stupid question.
Stupidity has no racial boundaries, the proof "lies" with the American administration.

“Animus Locus”

Since: Dec 06

Vallum at Amor

#3 Feb 26, 2007
Snow Monkey wrote:
http://www.tky.3web.ne.jp/~gho stman/IMAGE/APE/APEMAN.JPG ---- CAUCASOID, MONGOLOID, NEGROID, Which species of Humanoid would you consider to be more superior to the other, and WHY ???
Superior Race?? This is the Human Race, and you're falling behind buddy. Hustle up!
IDIOT ONE

Mooresville, IN

#4 Feb 26, 2007
There is no superior race everyone is equal! DAMNED!
fsdfds

We will only vote for ones who made charitable acts and to protect the meek, weak ... of society!

IDIOT ONE
DO GOOD! DAMAND

Peace and Goodwill to all mankind! Be safe Amen

CBR

Since: Feb 07

Gladewater, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2007
Hehehe...

Alien hybrids are taking over! Haven't you guys benn watching the X-files?

“Animus Locus”

Since: Dec 06

Vallum at Amor

#7 Feb 26, 2007
Snow Monkey wrote:
<quoted text> There is No such thing as "the human race" just like their is no such thing as "the monkey race". humans are divided into separate species of humanoids. same as monkeys are divided into separate species of monkeys. The Chimpanzee and the Gorilla are both Apes, but are different species of Apes. you got your "we are the world" beliefs from the hippy-age. stop smoking dope and wake-up and smell the coffee.
Sounds like you get your facts from the science school of Himmler, Hesse and Ghoering, "Little Adolf".
Get over your inadequacies and inferiority complex and you'll likely not feel the need for divisiveness.

“The Future has Returned!”

Since: Jan 07

Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida

#8 Feb 26, 2007
Well, if were to judge solely by numbers, I'd guess Asians are the most superior. At the rate their going, there will be one of them for each non-Asian within just a few generations. They currently account for over 1/3 of the world population.
In truth, however, there is no 'superior race'. That's a myth.
Bat gung

Mooresville, IN

#9 Feb 26, 2007
Judge Mental wrote:
Well, if were to judge solely by numbers, I'd guess Asians are the most superior. At the rate their going, there will be one of them for each non-Asian within just a few generations. They currently account for over 1/3 of the world population.
I don't agreed, they just hard working people, strivers...just survive on $1day All same in world each have diferrent ability!

What make you think thata way?
Big Mike

Orlando, FL

#10 Feb 26, 2007
Obese people, if the world were to crash tomorrow fat people would be able to hold out longer until
new crops could be raised they have my vote.
LOL
Lane4411

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 27, 2007
Having read, "Race, Evolution and Behavior", europeans are primarily the more creative - overall additions to society. Asians, are far superior in completion of tasks. Africa, the least developed society. Societies, develop at different levels, some showing creativity, with the development of skills to continually increase quality of life, while others remain dormant. Probably a combination of culture and intellect.
India, is the most interesting because of the progress made in the last 30/40 years, and their ability to achieve academically.
Snow Monkey

Toronto, Canada

#13 Feb 27, 2007
Judge Mental wrote:
You cannot judge solely by numbers, because if you were to judge by numbers then mosquitos would be superior to the panda-bear.

Since: Feb 07

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 Feb 27, 2007
Southerner!
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#15 Feb 27, 2007
Is there a superior race??? Sure, it's called the Marathon, isn't it?
Forest Gump

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2007
Definitely not the human race!

“Searching for the True America”

Dallas

#17 Feb 27, 2007
TotalRebel wrote:
Southerner!
Now that is a dumb ass reply.

Everyone knows that clowns are the superior race.

That is all. Over and out.

“The Future has Returned!”

Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida

#18 Feb 27, 2007
Snow Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot judge solely by numbers, because if you were to judge by numbers then mosquitos would be superior to the panda-bear.
Whatever made you think I was serious? Did you even read my last line?
Following up on your thought though, cockroaches are the superior race. They survive in every single environment, in every single continent, all around the world. They can stand extreme temperatures, altitudes, different terrains, and even radiation. They are the most adapted species on the planet.
And yes, you CAN judge solely by numbers. Those species that have become extinct over time have done so because they weren't adapted to the changing environment. The dodo bird wasn't a superior species, otherwise it would have survived. The species most adapted to survive in a given environment will be the superior, and will most likely be numerically abundant. Same logic may be applied to human races, though it may be faulty on occasion.
dbe

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 27, 2007
i think ants are most superior. they work really hard and can lift something 100 times their weight.
Karen

Germantown, OH

#20 Feb 27, 2007
The INDY 500..yessssssssss!
Vikezupa

Allentown, PA

#21 Feb 27, 2007
TotalRebel wrote:
Southerner!
YEAH!
Reflections

United States

#22 Feb 27, 2007
Probably, but not on this planet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 50 min Polling 52,535
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 693,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 992,241
___*NEXT 6 Major End Time EVENTS -- stirring___ 2 hr Jan 2018 1
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr james 30
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 3 hr discocrisco 18
More from around the web