Is Michelle Obama Lesbian or Bi-Sexual?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
All American

Westminster, CA

#65 Feb 8, 2011
I'm not sure I aint her husband, but I think I heard she is one of the two, take your pick

Paris, France

#66 Feb 21, 2011
You are right. Just because she is ugly doesn't mean she is lesbian.
To All Americans

Westminster, CA

#67 Feb 21, 2011
Lets not talk about our first lady this way. She has two chldren, a husband and a dog. They are the typical all American family, with a white picket fence around there house.
seldom seen

Gainesville, FL

#68 May 19, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>No way! She is adult in the public eye. So she likes it both ways. Do you think her and Barak both say "bring on the white women".
She a mad black b!tch. I am not proud of her.
When a married man would say he openly accepts G or L behaviors he should have talked with her (Michele) before taking it to the street.

Myself, I have a big problem with this entire thing being aired in public, his girls and friends who have and have Homosexual tendencies. If I am gay, I've got to balance my bi - sexual crap going on. Its Private. No one needs to know but they all just need and they do need to learn to not talk about it. Yet, some just have to continue to make sure everyone knows thier preference.

Example, I bet Micheles' mother was floored, I am nearly sure Obama didnt sit her down and tell her, I am going to boost my popularity. Ploy for re elect?

I think its a wash cause those of us who oppose the man have another reason to disagree with the way he has handled himself while in office. Maybe there is a demon in the White house since Bill and Monica went at it.

My position is and will always be that it is in the old testament, which does say, there isnt any way one can drink from God's well, and still step outside of the relationship(which he did ordain and significanly did Authorize) saying there is nothing out of line in the marriage Bed. He said it and that is the way it is folks.
seldom seen

Gainesville, FL

#69 May 19, 2012
To All Americans wrote:
Lets not talk about our first lady this way. She has two chldren, a husband and a dog. They are the typical all American family, with a white picket fence around there house.
What kind of petty cash do they use in that place?!!!!!!

If the people keep him in office there wont be a family left untouched. Any american family or not. Just keep tellin everyone how Normal they are...

A man who will not do what he should have done months ago is still holding back true documents to certify his birth. He's got Balls in one regard, but then again, If Michele is the ANGRY BLACK WOMAN people say she is, then maybe she's ok, and just has an axe to grind. Why the hell does she take a vacation without him? Messed up bunch of values folks...A little dysfunctional.

Los Angeles, CA

#70 Aug 27, 2013
according to this book she is bi as she had an affair with beyonce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min God loves the WBC 921,916
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min phooey 615,680
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 21 min ImFree2Choose 7,167
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Qu_innocence 614,024
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 8,139
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 2 hr Reyaz 36
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Sheilaa 15,039
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Lbj 8,191
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 275,135
More from around the web