Is Michelle Obama Lesbian or Bi-Sexual?
gdadl

Hayward, CA

#44 Oct 23, 2009
Both Michelle and Barrack are racist American haters thru and thru, with a pair of snot nosed upstart kids. He only got elected because he is black and McCain is an idiot, but that gimmick is already starting to wear real thin.
NoMoRooom

United States

#45 Dec 19, 2010
AKWASI SARPONG PETER wrote:
I want to study in USA so help me.
my address
edward.deammonia@yahoo.com
were all full here, try England or maybe France.
Hoover

United States

#46 Dec 19, 2010
Michelle vacuums the carpet, chews the wisker bisquit, etc. It's a marraige of convenience. Barry and Rahm both visit Mans Country bath house when in ChiTown. They're all a bunch of three dollar bills.

June 1-2, 2010 — Obama’s and Emanuel’s Upper Chi-Town activities noted by fed law enforcement

Since WMR’s report on the membership of President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel in a Chicago uptown gay bath house called “Man’s Country,” WMR has received a number of confirmations from federal law enforcement and U.S. intelligence sources.

In fact, WMR has been informed by reliable U.S. law enforcement sources that President Obama’s staff is in “damage control” following WMR’s report on “Man’s Country,” that the President and his staff hastily arranged for a Memorial Day weekend stay in Chicago for the First Family — their first since February 2009 — and that there may have been inappropriate and possibly illegal communications between Obama’s staff and the US Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois Patrick Fitzgerald.

WMR has learned that a White House group of “leak pluggers” has been dispatched to Chicago to ensure that nothing embarrassing about Obama or Emanuel are revealed during the Blagojevich trial. In addition, the team is scouring the Chicago area to ensure that proof of Obama’s and Emanuel’s homosexual activities is suppressed.

The Obama team is concerned that the trial of ex-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich, schedules to begin this Thursday, might reveal details of the alternate life styles of Obama and Emanuel, particularly if certain wiretapped phone call transcripts are released.

Blagojevich knows that the wiretap transcripts contain information damaging to Obama and Emanuel and intends to bring out these details at his trial, according to our well-placed sources in Chicago Obama’s staff, concerned about “surprises” at the trial of Blagojevich, has contacted Fitzgerald directly in what could represent an illegal attempt by the president to influence a federal trial.

In addition, a retired US Secret Service source has confirmed that the agency knew about Obama’s activities in Chicago “Boy’s Town” gay bars and clubs and believed that the information would have been revealed by the media during the 2008 presidential campaign. However, the major media generally avoided digging too deep into Obama’s past in Illinois.

WMR has also learned that GOP opposition research professionals have recently been tasked with uncovering details of the past gay club activities of Obama and Emanuel.
Hoover

United States

#47 Dec 19, 2010
Continued: Some other interesting commentary on this subject:

Gay people might best recognize a closet gay or bisexual, and give us some clues on determing President Obama’s sexual orientation. He seems to have a heterosexual marriage, but there are rumors that Michelle was a militant lesbian at Princeton. Then there’s Larry Sinclair’s book and videos, saying Larry had sex with Obama on specific dates, twice, while Obama provided cocaine, once at a hotel and another in a taxi. One date fits with a date that Obama was not present in the state legislature. Another odd detail is that Obama’s faculty counselor at Occidental College in LA was gay, and was generally the gay counselor for gay students. Was Obama one of those gay students? or an exception? Did Obama ever date anyone woman prior to marrying Michelle? He seems to have no interest in women, until meeting the lesbian Michelle. They have a marriage of convenience, for Obama’s political goals. Single people are at a major handicap in politics. They need the pictures of a loving family, heterosexual family and children, to get votes in America. Is Obama gay? Is he avoiding being too favorable in gay issues such as don’t ask, don’t tell, in order to hide his gay life? Never dated women through his teens and early twenties? How did he manage that?

Larry Sinclair also says he knows some distinguishing characteristics of Obama’s private parts, as proof. Larry Sinclair gave a press conference, but was arrested a year ago, last June, by a warrant obtained by Joe Biden’s son.

There is a retired restaurant owner in Chicago who had gay customers. She says they said Obama was gay.

Obama attended Trinity Church of Christ, which had a gay choir director, a good friend of Obama. The gay choir director was murdered, when he tried to contact Larry Sinclair.

J. Edgar Hoover was gay. Everyone knew about it, but no one spoke of it, partly out of self preservation, to avoid retribution from the FBI. Could a similar motivation be in play with Obama? There’s a reason Obama is not disclosing any of his college records. Was he a member of a gay group? Is Michelle Obama’s undisclosed college thesis a paper on gay issues?

The President’s Commission on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and
Transgender Issues exists to help make UNH a place that is welcoming and
inclusive of its gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

http://www.unh.edu/glbt
Hoover

United States

#48 Dec 19, 2010
Part one again:
Michelle vacuums the carpet, chomps the wisker bisquit.
June 1-2, 2010 — Obama’s and Emanuel’s Upper Chi-Town activities noted by fed law enforcement
Since WMR’s report on the membership of President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel in a Chicago uptown gay bath house called “Man’s Country,” WMR has received a number of confirmations from federal law enforcement and U.S. intelligence sources.
In fact, WMR has been informed by reliable U.S. law enforcement sources that President Obama’s staff is in “damage control” following WMR’s report on “Man’s Country,” that the President and his staff hastily arranged for a Memorial Day weekend stay in Chicago for the First Family — their first since February 2009 — and that there may have been inappropriate and possibly illegal communications between Obama’s staff and the US Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois Patrick Fitzgerald.
WMR has learned that a White House group of “leak pluggers” has been dispatched to Chicago to ensure that nothing embarrassing about Obama or Emanuel are revealed during the Blagojevich trial. In addition, the team is scouring the Chicago area to ensure that proof of Obama’s and Emanuel’s homosexual activities is suppressed.
The Obama team is concerned that the trial of ex-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich, schedules to begin this Thursday, might reveal details of the alternate life styles of Obama and Emanuel, particularly if certain wiretapped phone call transcripts are released.
Blagojevich knows that the wiretap transcripts contain information damaging to Obama and Emanuel and intends to bring out these details at his trial, according to our well-placed sources in Chicago Obama’s staff, concerned about “surprises” at the trial of Blagojevich, has contacted Fitzgerald directly in what could represent an illegal attempt by the president to influence a federal trial.
In addition, a retired US Secret Service source has confirmed that the agency knew about Obama’s activities in Chicago “Boy’s Town” gay bars and clubs and believed that the information would have been revealed by the media during the 2008 presidential campaign. However, the major media generally avoided digging too deep into Obama’s past in Illinois.
WMR has also learned that GOP opposition research professionals have recently been tasked with uncovering details of the past gay club activities of Obama and Emanuel.
andet1987

United States

#50 Dec 19, 2010
NO MORE OBAMA wrote:
Neither, she is just plain ugly.
he he he :) i agree :)
Sally Birmingham

Nashville, TN

#51 Dec 27, 2010
I think she's a big 'ol lezzy!
andet1987

Warsaw, IN

#52 Dec 27, 2010
Hoover wrote:
Part one again:
Michelle vacuums the carpet, chomps the wisker bisquit.
yes, gay and lesbian got married.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#53 Dec 27, 2010
WorkingClassHero wrote:
How about.....IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!
EXACTLY!
Suzie

AOL

#54 Feb 1, 2011
Michelle Obama is plain ugly and should be considered as asexual.
Kat

United States

#55 Feb 1, 2011
Suzie wrote:
Michelle Obama is plain ugly and should be considered as asexual.
She is so glamorous. How can you say that? I wish I had her arms.
andet1987

United States

#56 Feb 1, 2011
she is so ugly. i am more qualified as a First Lady even if i am only a chick with a d*ck.
THE EYE

Gastonia, NC

#57 Feb 2, 2011
I think ,she is just a pissed off monkey.
Above Average Poster

United States

#58 Feb 3, 2011
I think she is beautiful.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#59 Feb 4, 2011
I think she favors a go-rilla! God, I would hate to have to wakeup to that every morning!
Hmmm

AOL

#60 Feb 4, 2011
She had what looked to be a penis in that blue dress she wore.
Drunk

Redondo Beach, CA

#61 Feb 4, 2011
She would make a better maid or horse tie post at the white house.
Drunk

Redondo Beach, CA

#62 Feb 4, 2011
NoMoRooom wrote:
<quoted text>
were all full here, try England or maybe France.
And takes Obamas mama or auntie who ever the hell she be wich yall
What Ever

York, PA

#63 Feb 8, 2011
WHO CARES
What Ever

York, PA

#64 Feb 8, 2011
Are you guys board or what?...Go get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Sammy 80,196
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 701,588
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Sammy 995,788
I'm ON BOARD: James Harden for NBA MVP 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Why does Draymond Green act like such a BLEEP! ... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 3 hr Doctor REALITY 44