Child services abusing their power

Child services abusing their power

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Feb 13

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I live in Kentucky and my estranged mother called social services on me in october, they came to my house and removed my 2 and 3 year old sons that day and charged me with neglect based on drug use, I since drug tested in november and was negative! They have given me a case plan to do to get my kids back, however I have a seizure disorder and cannot drive, there is no bus line where I live and I am from Texas and have no family here so it is nearly impossible for me to drive to a different county and drug test three times a week randomly. Also my kids are in fostercare and have been in six different homes, the last one they were moved two days before christmas to an emergency shelter because the family didnt want them after a month!My visitations with my kids went from two hours a week to as of yesterday one hour every two weeks and I am asking for anybody out there who has been through this or can help me learn my parental rights to see my kids to please help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min Mr Ironhart 4,568
How to Fix PC Run slowly? 34 min sydneybush0123 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Aura Mytha 839,632
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Andrea 1,928
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 590,579
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Inally 3,045
Are afghans and turks white? (May '09) 2 hr Time line 445
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 271,386
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 100,065
More from around the web