Lying Cheating Con Artist Randy Currier

Lying Cheating Con Artist Randy Currier

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Truth

Clearwater, FL

#1 Aug 27, 2008
listen if your in the citrus/marion/hernando county area watch out for this man he has been married four times and is a freeloader, he has filed bankruptcy after two so far and has got two repos as well ladies he will take you to the cleaners before you know it...... oh yeh and he os violent just search his name on the sheriffs website in citrus, he has hit women, just ask any of his ex's they all will tell you......

Judged:

46

43

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Clearwater, FL

#2 Aug 27, 2008
I new that sombody out there would finally tell the truth about this guy...... he should be in jail...... he is the womanizer, and cheater, i also heard he launders his 200 dollar paychecks, isnt that a little stupid, i belive i saw him at a bar a few weeks ago in the bathroom snorting some cocaine, well im no expert but it was a white powder and going up his nose. hope he dosent get caught, i also heard he got caught many years ago commiting warranty fraud at a GM Dealer too, man this guy has issues and needs to be helped, maybe he needs a nice long stint in the joint, well he will get what he drserves......

Judged:

46

43

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tana

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2008
sounds like the whole randy family is trash' leave town trash bags leave the good people alone, good luck mr. bentz you will get your job back hold your head up, trash disapears when the stinks gone. your a great guy the whole community and sheriffs office knows that take care,, be safe

Judged:

46

43

35

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
good luck

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2008
rhonda and kris be happy you deserve it, mr, dawsey knows the great guy you are kris. you all will win in the end, the truth always comes out, his familys mr, curriers jelious, there no good, that whole little town knows that, especially who his sister is ask ocala bars..... shame shame for her poor hubby,,,, hes really the fool a few of my guy friends thought about leting him know, but shes a munipulator... to no end. poor poor man. my buddies think shes nasty,,,, feel for poor hubby if shes still with him.

Judged:

46

45

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
idiot

Lakeland, FL

#6 Aug 27, 2008
You really must be stupid. What the hell were you doing in the mens bathroom? You really are stupid aren't you? We all know this was not written by no man, cause they don't get into this petty bull shit and if they do they really must be gay. So tell me what type of girl hangs out in the mens bathroom again? Oh thats right the sluts like yourself.
WOW wrote:
I new that sombody out there would finally tell the truth about this guy...... he should be in jail...... he is the womanizer, and cheater, i also heard he launders his 200 dollar paychecks, isnt that a little stupid, i belive i saw him at a bar a few weeks ago in the bathroom snorting some cocaine, well im no expert but it was a white powder and going up his nose. hope he dosent get caught, i also heard he got caught many years ago commiting warranty fraud at a GM Dealer too, man this guy has issues and needs to be helped, maybe he needs a nice long stint in the joint, well he will get what he drserves......

Judged:

46

44

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Clearwater, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2008
idiot wrote:
You really must be stupid. What the hell were you doing in the mens bathroom? You really are stupid aren't you? We all know this was not written by no man, cause they don't get into this petty bull shit and if they do they really must be gay. So tell me what type of girl hangs out in the mens bathroom again? Oh thats right the sluts like yourself. <quoted text>
WELL MEET ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S GAY BITCH I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND IF YOU WANT SOME TOO COME ON, I AM A GUY AND I WAS IN THE BATHROOM PISSING, NOT SQUATING LIKE YOU WOULD DO!

Judged:

46

44

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fan

Seminole, FL

#8 Oct 20, 2008
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL MEET ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S GAY BITCH I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND IF YOU WANT SOME TOO COME ON, I AM A GUY AND I WAS IN THE BATHROOM PISSING, NOT SQUATING LIKE YOU WOULD DO!
I bet you do squat, sounds like your a piss ant.
glen

Leesburg, FL

#9 Dec 18, 2010
fyi update on the cur dog currier family.he has ripped off another woman, this one he took for a major ride. sorry he did not do this to ronda! she was a smart lady, with a lot of class. his sister and dumb is a walking infection. she will sleep with anyone guys all you have to do is tell her she looks good. trust me shes nasty guys. she smells like a walking can of sardines open. and nasty body,and even better shes dumb as hell. the whole family need to get out of our town. and take there disease somewhere else. seriously people were trying to clean up our little town and get all the trash out. so get the hell out.
glen

Leesburg, FL

#10 Dec 18, 2010
his sister crystal is a can of open sardines. shes a slut, the cur dogs need to move out of town. the sheriffs trying to get all the trash out of our town. so curriers you need to go. fyi update.... he took another woman for a ride.... its a shame cause hes a dumb ass, he needs to get a whole of another ronda, that can teach him a lesson.. and move his nasty sister out of here before she spreads her disease to someone else. get out of town curriers.go back to hillbillie vill....
bobby

Apopka, FL

#11 Jul 11, 2011
he now is married for the 7 time what a looser,his nasty sister is still a whore, and the mommy is with a wife beeter, mr currier. poor woman. runs in the family.wow and his nasty sister still works at the dentist office,and comes on to every man. i wonder if that dentist really knows what she is.or does his wife know, what she is.... i have heard shes done him too. wow
Dear Rhonda

Largo, FL

#12 Mar 23, 2012
You must be having a boring life to write something about every relationship you've ever been in. God will judge all of you.
glen wrote:
his sister crystal is a can of open sardines. shes a slut, the cur dogs need to move out of town. the sheriffs trying to get all the trash out of our town. so curriers you need to go. fyi update.... he took another woman for a ride.... its a shame cause hes a dumb ass, he needs to get a whole of another ronda, that can teach him a lesson.. and move his nasty sister out of here before she spreads her disease to someone else. get out of town curriers.go back to hillbillie vill....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 1 min Doctor REALITY 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 988,603
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min oneear69 688,931
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min old_moose 37,311
You are of your father.....the devil 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul is dead 77
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr my opinions 459
More from around the web