The REAL reason the towers came down

The REAL reason the towers came down

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
The REAL reason the twin towers of New York came down......is because America has corrupted itself with it's voracious LOVE of money and commerce. Yes,America had the twin towers of New York built to symbolize it's economic greatness and global commerical dominance. A greatness and dominance seen by many in the world as being the source of economic misery for millions of others. Mohamed Atta,the 33 year old September 11th hijack pilot leader who crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the north tower,wasn't just an angry wahabist bend attacking those twin symbols of American dominance that he hated vehemently,he was also an architectural student. So one can only imagine the burning hatred he had for the twin towers of Lower Manhattan. How many times did he,and Marwan Al-Shehhi,walk by the twin towers and whisper to each other 'As sure as there is no god but Allah,I will bring these towers of the great Satan down!'?? Yes,the REAL reason the twin towers came down...is because the Lord turned Satan loose on America that Tuesday morning...because America has made MONEY it's god....instead of the Lord. Just keepin' it REAL.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2013
No it isn't... prove it.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
No it isn't... prove it.
So you believe 72 virgins await you in heaven??
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
No it isn't... prove it.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe 72 virgins await you in heaven??
Really? This again? What, prey tell, does the virgin routine have to do with the towers?

<yawn>

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Did you know that believers in an angry God are more likely to suffer from social anxiety, paranoia, obsession and/or compulsion than believers in a benevolent one?

It's not His fault though, He's just more appealing than a benevolent God to those already with issues. They just need somebody to blame and who better than the ultimate authority being ticked at us.

Oh, before I forget. Doctor Reality, if that is really the kind of God you want to believe/live in fear of, you go right ahead. But I know you can find better.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Did you know that believers in an angry God are more likely to suffer from social anxiety, paranoia, obsession and/or compulsion than believers in a benevolent one?
It's not His fault though, He's just more appealing than a benevolent God to those already with issues. They just need somebody to blame and who better than the ultimate authority being ticked at us.
Oh, before I forget. Doctor Reality, if that is really the kind of God you want to believe/live in fear of, you go right ahead. But I know you can find better.
Rick,just because you like sleeping with other men,don't try to come here with your homosexual logic. Why don't you just get you a REAL woman and stop having sex with MEN. Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The REAL reason the twin towers of New York came down......is because America has corrupted itself with it's voracious LOVE of money and commerce. Yes,America had the twin towers of New York built to symbolize it's economic greatness and global commerical dominance. A greatness and dominance seen by many in the world as being the source of economic misery for millions of others. Mohamed Atta,the 33 year old September 11th hijack pilot leader who crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the north tower,wasn't just an angry wahabist bend attacking those twin symbols of American dominance that he hated vehemently,he was also an architectural student. So one can only imagine the burning hatred he had for the twin towers of Lower Manhattan. How many times did he,and Marwan Al-Shehhi,walk by the twin towers and whisper to each other 'As sure as there is no god but Allah,I will bring these towers of the great Satan down!'?? Yes,the REAL reason the twin towers came down...is because the Lord turned Satan loose on America that Tuesday morning...because America has made MONEY it's god....instead of the Lord. Just keepin' it REAL.
Why,America,WHY?? The Evil One,Satan the devil,has FOOLED another nation....again.
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Did you know that believers in an angry God are more likely to suffer from social anxiety, paranoia, obsession and/or compulsion than believers in a benevolent one?
It's not His fault though, He's just more appealing than a benevolent God to those already with issues. They just need somebody to blame and who better than the ultimate authority being ticked at us.
Oh, before I forget. Doctor Reality, if that is really the kind of God you want to believe/live in fear of, you go right ahead. But I know you can find better.
There is no cheer in living as a .....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Rick,just because you like sleeping with other men,don't try to come here with your homosexual logic. Why don't you just get you a REAL woman and stop having sex with MEN. Just keepin' it REAL.
Homosexual logic, dear? Try scientifically proved reality, believers in an angry God are more likely to be anxious, paranoid, obsessive and/or compulsive than folk who believe in a more benevolent version and the general population. You just managed to ping in all four categories with one response. Why would I want to have sex with someone who I have no sexual attraction to whatsoever? It's been offered and on more than one occasion, I could probably score easier with the opposite sex than you could, if I were oriented in that direction. Just not interested, never was, now that is keeping it REAL, fool.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no cheer in living as a .....
slightly deranged internet troll living in Arkansas?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The REAL reason the twin towers of New York came down......is because America has corrupted itself with it's voracious LOVE of money and commerce. Yes,America had the twin towers of New York built to symbolize it's economic greatness and global commerical dominance. A greatness and dominance seen by many in the world as being the source of economic misery for millions of others. Mohamed Atta,the 33 year old September 11th hijack pilot leader who crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the north tower,wasn't just an angry wahabist bend attacking those twin symbols of American dominance that he hated vehemently,he was also an architectural student. So one can only imagine the burning hatred he had for the twin towers of Lower Manhattan. How many times did he,and Marwan Al-Shehhi,walk by the twin towers and whisper to each other 'As sure as there is no god but Allah,I will bring these towers of the great Satan down!'?? Yes,the REAL reason the twin towers came down...is because the Lord turned Satan loose on America that Tuesday morning...because America has made MONEY it's god....instead of the Lord. Just keepin' it REAL.
Face REALITY,America: Your voracious LOVE of money,wealth,and commerce is what caused Satan the devil to be loosed upon the twin towers of New York.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual logic, dear? Try scientifically proved reality, believers in an angry God are more likely to be anxious, paranoid, obsessive and/or compulsive than folk who believe in a more benevolent version and the general population. You just managed to ping in all four categories with one response. Why would I want to have sex with someone who I have no sexual attraction to whatsoever? It's been offered and on more than one occasion, I could probably score easier with the opposite sex than you could, if I were oriented in that direction. Just not interested, never was, now that is keeping it REAL, fool.
You're REAL sick,RICK. Here,this can cure you: http://danrogayan.files.wordpress.com/2011/04...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Sweetie, you should be far more concerned with your own salvation than anyone else's and a little more concerned about your mental health.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#15 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Sweetie, you should be far more concerned with your own salvation than anyone else's and a little more concerned about your mental health.
Every time you're in bed with another man,Sick Rick,the same Person who gave His life for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary....KNOWS ABOUT IT. He knows about that same behavior that caused the destruction of Sodom and Gommorah! When you're KISSING another man,Sick Rick,the King of Glory is WATCHING that same behavior that locked everyone,except Noah's family,out of the Ark as the Flood WATER of God's cleasning began upon the earth! You REMEMBER that,Sick Rick...You REMEMBER that....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#16 Apr 20, 2013
You say Jesus is a voyeur and yet I'm the pervert?

You keep praying that nonsense sweetie, I hope for your sake that Jesus has a soft spot for the mentally disturbed.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#17 Apr 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
You say Jesus is a voyeur and yet I'm the pervert?
You keep praying that nonsense sweetie, I hope for your sake that Jesus has a soft spot for the mentally disturbed.
You've become so ENSALEVD to the homosexual life that Satan the devil has given you that you can't see the AWFUL REALITY of the DAMNATION OF YOUR SOUL that awaits you when you stand before the Throne of Christ the King one Day. What a SAD REALITY. Satan is your IM-MORAL MASTER...and you are his IM-MORAL SLAVE.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Sweetie, in spite of your absolute certainty as to my supposed eternal damnation, it isn't your call to make. You may not realize this, but you aren't God and your claims of speaking on His behalf are less than convincing.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Good luck with that prayer of yours for me, from my reading of the Book, you'll probably need it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Did you know that believers in an angry God are more likely to suffer from social anxiety, paranoia, obsession and/or compulsion than believers in a benevolent one?
It's not His fault though, He's just more appealing than a benevolent God to those already with issues. They just need somebody to blame and who better than the ultimate authority being ticked at us.
Oh, before I forget. Doctor Reality, if that is really the kind of God you want to believe/live in fear of, you go right ahead. But I know you can find better.
What is all this nonsense about an angry god? Why would a god be angry? A god can do or have anything it wants, supposedly.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Methinks there are too many paranoid, delusional, conspiracy theorist posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Gotti 53,188
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale1 286,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Robert F 693,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min trifecta1 992,367
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 40 min Doctor REALITY 11
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 51 min Hypocrite 33
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 57 min bongodongo 446,008
More from around the web