Calling All Men- SOCKS !
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Men, I want to talk to you about a very sensitive subject. Your socks. I was getting a shoe shine, a guy dressed in a nice suit walks in, takes off one dress shoe to hand it to the guy at the counter and says there's a hole in the bottom of the shoe. Well guess what?, he also has a big hole in his sock and his big toe is sticking out of it. The guy at the counter asks for the other shoe, so the guy takes it off and hands it to him and also guess what? He has a big hole in the heel of his OTHER sock and his heel is sticking out of it. What the F&!K??? The guy at the counter says, " I bet your socks have been getting wet with the hole in your shoe huh?" How about the fact that the socks had holes, really mind boggling lol..

If you're a guy, and you put your socks on, and you see holes, you know what you do? You take those shyts and throw them out, and put on a decent pair of socks. I have no idea why guys like to wear hole-y disgusting socks and think there's nothing wrong with it, not to mention it's uncomfortable.

Anyway, what's your opinion people? I was beside myself and so were the other guys at the shoe repair shop. We all looked at each other like, are you blind??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 39 min Drumpf Disaster 46,227
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Johnny 388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 691,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 990,681
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr exposingm0r0ns 6,707
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 4 hr whatever 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web