Love, Pain, and Anger: What Should I Do?

Love, Pain, and Anger: What Should I Do?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Aug 14

Lowell, IN

#1 Aug 9, 2014
I started dating a guy five months ago while I was separated from my husband. The guy and I were working together and he helped me get through some tough issues I was having , and we became attracted to each other. We started sleeping together at the workplace when no one else was around and he told me all about his girlfriend that he has been with for 8 years and that he loves very much. He said he was very attracted to me also and we couldn't resist meeting up with each other any chance we could get. We stopped sleeping together temporarily when I considered working things out with my husband, but I decided it wasn't trying to fix and I have been pursuing a full-time relationship with the other guy and I have filed for a divorce. I have told the guy I'm dating that I love him and he says that he loves me also, but he still loves his girlfriend of eight years. I'm irritated that he can't make up his mind and I keep telling him that he needs to make a decision so we can finally be happy together forever since he treats me like a queen, but I know he is still talking to his girlfriend and that hurts and bothers me. I want him to leave her so we can be happy. He is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, but his feelings for his girlfriend keep getting in the way of things for us. I can't talk to any of my friends or family members about this situation, because none of them would understand the love we have for each other. What should I do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min KY Trash 51,809
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Anon 991,947
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min ChristineM 445,975
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Holy Pipek 693,198
Those in the twin towers who saw the jets coming 26 min Holy Pipek 34
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 29 min Holy Pipek 14
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 31 min Holy Pipek 9
More from around the web