The Abundant Life Prayer Group

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2012
he impact of the Abundant Life Prayer Group cannot be overstated. For many people, the ALPG is their spiritual life line. Many people call the prayer group who feel like they can’t talk to anyone else.
Janet Burns

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2012
I don't have a clue about that group can you post what is the group all about.
Jean Hayes

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 12, 2012
I heard that they are now 50 Years of comfort, peace, life-giving words, and miracle-working power…that is the fruit of the Abundant Life Prayer Group.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2012
This group is for a good cause, teaching people to talk to God through prayers. How to join this group? Hope this link helps http://www.richardroberts.cc/ God Bless
Phil Gray

Netherlands

#7 Sep 12, 2012
I fart up yous nose
Jane Perez

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Sep 12, 2012
Too harsh Phil, that group is a way to get closer to God. And it would really help your soul get enlightened.
Michelle Dudley

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Sep 12, 2012
sybilkalfa wrote:
This group is for a good cause, teaching people to talk to God through prayers. How to join this group?
Yes I agree with you, we need to talk to God through prayers, that way we can build deep relationship with Him.
Geraldine Chandler

Dallas, TX

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Michelle Dudley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree with you, we need to talk to God through prayers, that way we can build deep relationship with Him.
I always pray every day and night, always talking to God to build a deep relationship with Him and strengthen my faith.

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Geraldine Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
I always pray every day and night, always talking to God to build a deep relationship with Him and strengthen my faith.
Yes your right, prayer is the way to communicate with God, as what ive read to one of the articles in http://makeyourdaycount.com

Location hidden

#12 Sep 28, 2012
I read the articles in the site you've posted thanks for sharing it.
Joshua Hamilton

Kansas City, KS

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Michelle Dudley wrote:
<quoted text>
Building a deep relationship with God is the key of achieving an abundant life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Chris Clearwater 175,666
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min pmscomputers 96,744
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristINSANITY is... 775,486
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min pusherman_ 559,585
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min Anti-Christ 441,780
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min YTubeHeadlines 605,035
"1-STATE Solution" for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 27 min YTubeHeadlines 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Pegasus 265,163
More from around the web