Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/sears-penney-sever-ties... Someone please enlighten me. What I want to know is WHY was Paula Deen even asked about using racially insensitive language in the first place?! My understand is that some prosecutor in her son's sexual assault trial, RIGHT??,'blind-sided' her out of nowhere with the question. I mean, WHY would asking her that even be relevant to her son being charged with sexual assault?? I'm not taking up for the woman. As a matter of fact, I'd never even heard of the woman until this happened. My thing is just the hypocrisy involved. But the thing with the major businesses dumping her, I can actually understand why they would want to separate themselves from the mess she's in. Major businesses, such as the one's dumping Deen, are very sensitive about public backlash from these kind's of incidents.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/sears-pe nney-sever-ties-paula-deen-194 710329.html Someone please enlighten me. What I want to know is WHY was Paula Deen even asked about using racially insensitive language in the first place?! My understand is that some prosecutor in her son's sexual assault trial, RIGHT??,'blind-sided' her out of nowhere with the question. I mean, WHY would asking her that even be relevant to her son being charged with sexual assault?? I'm not taking up for the woman. As a matter of fact, I'd never even heard of the woman until this happened. My thing is just the hypocrisy involved. But the thing with the major businesses dumping her, I can actually understand why they would want to separate themselves from the mess she's in. Major businesses, such as the one's dumping Deen, are very sensitive about public backlash from these kind's of incidents.
you are only good in sexually assaulting gays. so stfu !!!

Since: Jun 13

Brrrrrrrr it's cold...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

The only reason why she was asked and why this whole thing went to court or to a deposition is because the manager of Bubba's restaurant in GA, complained that Paula was using the "N" word at the employees and it all came out by the white manager.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

665 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 511,814
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min IPSEC 216,457
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min -USA-1 37,839
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min waaasssuuup 440,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min RADEKT 250,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Double Fine 679,542
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min GO Le Gay SlumDOG GO 109,491
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr Natej696 107
•••
•••
•••