Should Black People Forgive White Peo...
ameen mohamed

Los Angeles, CA

#3703 Dec 7, 2011
My black people were still black mine cz you have to see it the youth of black every generation that have fresh mine wont to be popular singers and you what white people do they give young singer in 100000 in every song the black one he doesnt think why this guy give this amount when the black one convused the rate of many white one gonna be think and he found out how to be scientiest please and please my black people think and think and stop singing you have to be grade man thats my advise thanks to all hoping... Inshallah.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3705 Dec 13, 2011
Remember, just say no to drugs! The above post points to a person that did not!
Wild cat

Houston, TX

#3706 Dec 13, 2011
b_rad_ wrote:
Remember, just say no to drugs! The above post points to a person that did not!
LOL !!! WOW , I have the conclusion to this guys sentence and it goes something like this, " You white guys my cz people and working not blue collar jobs at one day we are not on welfares cz wees workin and retro the affirmitive action does give blacks over equal rights, yes 500.000 white peoples be died giving Black slave freedom, whites cant sing cz the usa citizen and aint no NEgro joe, so singzes all you do what I do not know what the hell I did , must be ACID or some aunt Jemima pancake smoke to do the blue car is driving and what the hell did I just Say?????
TROY_12981

Minneapolis, MN

#3707 Dec 28, 2011
BOY I REALLY DID SOUND LIKE A FOOL NOT SPEAKING CORRECTLY

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3708 Dec 28, 2011
Yup
SG Park

United States

#3709 Jan 27, 2012
Ummmm Abraham Lincoln who was white and a republic was assassinated for the cause, and tore down the country giving freedom to slaves and at all costs to the white people. It gave a chance for the slaves to began a life for themselves, yet where they originated from I could only imagine since i nor my great great grandparents never owned or had been apart of slavery, was full of famine, diseases such as AIDS, and no future in education or careers being a third world country. You could almost slavery was unjust but so is genocide which slavery saved alot of people from in the big picture. It was the British who brought over the slaves, not AMERICANS.
So although the suffering was hard for the slaves and they're descendents it's been some time ago and if you think I owe you or my 5yr old daughter owes you because I'm white and you're black we have another type of issue now don't we??????????
Thomas Mind

Westfield, MA

#3710 Feb 1, 2012
Thanks Terrell!

I am white, was born in the USA, my mother was from France, and my father from Hungary. My family has no history of slavery.

I am a Cosmic so I see all of us as equals to even the tiniest bugs outside.

Your right you should never forgive whites for slavery when most of the whites in America have no family history of Slavery because their families were immigrants decades or even centuries after slavery was abolished, like mine.

Thanks for that though. Some things no one wants to bother to understand, but thats fine with me because haters create their own environment of hate in their lives. My life is good.:)

Have a nice life.
Thomas

Since: Feb 12

Bethel Park, PA

#3711 Feb 1, 2012
Are the Jews still mad at Germany? 1000 X's worse atrocity than anything that happen to the blacks. Get over it. I am 3rd generation Italian,and never owned a slave or anyone in my family. Stupid post. I hope you get in a car accident Terell
Jose

Alpine, CA

#3712 Apr 12, 2012
Hell no I think they should still be are
slaves
exclusive

Monticello, IN

#3714 Jun 14, 2012
there are slaves.. go live in Africa..
exclusive

Monticello, IN

#3715 Jun 14, 2012
white people who want slaves should just go to Africa and stay there..
exclusive

Monticello, IN

#3716 Jun 14, 2012
yea I hope china takes us over ..

hows that sound..
milkman

Rigaud, Canada

#3717 Jan 14, 2013
Yes not only white people all men should be
hgyg

Houston, TX

#3718 Mar 20, 2013
Yo Brothers wanting to receive retrobution and even questioning whether you should forgive whites for slavery. Simply, you only need to forgive the white people in the 1800's who owned slaves. BUT it was about 600,000 white people who gave up their lives freeing about 1000 slaves, it was white people who left their wives and children fatherless without income to free slaves so probably the question should be " Should Black people thank white people for their freedom and living in a wealthy country that gives so much to Blacks?"
Todays white people have allowed you to receive free housing, free food from food stamps even whites are being turned down for the same services when truly hungry or homeless, Affirmative action giving UNQUALIFIED Black people corporate high paying jobs when truely qualified white people get turned down because of a quota and go home to a house needing bills paid, freedom to have your own Racialy predjudice television shows with awards only for blacks, Free college, freedom to cry racism when it absolutely does not have any significance to a problem, Blacks get away with showing their asses in public knowing it is stupid and disrespectfull, and this list could keep me typing another hour!
clamchowdereater

Howell, MI

#3719 Apr 6, 2013
yeah i've never actually cried racism.. i've been racist.. against other blacks for being darker than me..
cops accused me of playing a race card when it wasn't the case..
and who the hell cares if I do anyway.. nobody wants to get arrested ..f that..
clamchowdereater

Howell, MI

#3720 Apr 6, 2013
i stopped being racist against other black people because of mexicans killing random black people.. for no reason..
clamchowdereater

Howell, MI

#3721 Apr 6, 2013
no id on't... i just i am angry at whites for endangering black welfare by supporting mexican gangs..
clamchowdereater

Howell, MI

#3722 Apr 6, 2013
endangering black wellbeing ..
clamchowdereater

Howell, MI

#3723 Apr 6, 2013
right now not slavery..
Tired

Hyden, KY

#3724 Feb 3, 2016
Just get over it. Seems like all you want to do is cry and look for handouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 701,419
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,363
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Richard The Lion... 79,502
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 3 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 3 hr Prophecy 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 995,743
Trump Jr met with a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE during ... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 7