Amazing ugly-its DNA man
SaCity210

San Antonio, TX

#184 Dec 11, 2013
] i kno it
SaCity210

San Antonio, TX

#185 Dec 11, 2013
Lil Mexicanz wit big DICKS FOR YOUR WHITE WOMEN!!
Lil

San Diego, CA

#187 Jan 5, 2014
Haaa! I want to know who was that idiot that post this ridiculous question? Are you kidding me? Men ove 5' 8" to 6' 2" are short? All my causins are that size. My handson and smart children are 6' 2". Mexico has 60% of mixed population with Europeans from more than 30 countries not just Spaniards, 12% pure white, and 30% pure indigenous.It's a fact. You're such an ignorant. You haven't visit Mexico, go visit the great Metropolis in Mexico.
BigB

Los Angeles, CA

#188 Jan 18, 2014
Why are blacks so ugly and small
Prisca

United States

#189 Feb 9, 2014
You will usually see that central Americans are described as the ugly even within Latinos because of their strong DNA mix..women look more stocky and manly because the indigenous features are stronger and makes them look somewhat manly. They mostly carry 80% Native 20% Spanish. Even within Natives as we all know we all look different from the variety of tribes we came from originally, but Mexican tribes were more together than segregated between each other.
Some South Americans countries like Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Argentina are shown as the pretty because they possess more of African and other Mediterranean European mixes, so they tend to carry the body of an African, the fine features of an European, and the colors complexion of a Native.
Blue

Santa Ana, CA

#190 Feb 15, 2014
Zenni wrote:
I live in a part of the country where Mexicans live and work. The vast majority of them are short. I never really saw them as ugly. I have often wondered why they are so short,and they are. Many of them are shorter than most American woman.It is just an observation. I have often thought how intimidated they must feel around average American men knowing they could easily get their butt kicked by most any American man they meet. I just wonder how they really feel about themselves as men. No racism intended.
I live in SoCal and experience the same thing. It's rare to see an attractive man around here. Will move if I find a decent job elsewhere.
Mexican

Houston, TX

#191 Aug 4, 2014
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am Mexican and to be honest I'm not attracted to white women. White people aren't attractive to me. They also smell pretty bad. It's probably just Americans that smell bad. Some smell like stale tobacco and some smell like raw meat. I am not racist because my family includes white Mexicans, indo american Mexicans, and Arabic Mexicans on my mom's side. I just find women of my culture more attractive.
My girlfriend is Colombian and she's of white decent and she's beautiful. Americans just have bad hygiene.
Glans Von Deferens

Van Nuys, CA

#192 Sep 7, 2014
Mexican wrote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
That's a lie ugly people like to believe. You are ugly if movie producers and directors won't put you on screen because they are afraid you'll scare off the audience. People won't recommend a movie or tv show if the actors are scary ugly, like you short Mexicans. You have nasty brown skin like some kind of disease. And you can definitely add FAT to your list of features. It's a fact now that Mexicans are the fattest people on the planet, like you totally gave up on yourselves. You can't do anything about being short and ugly, but you can work on your weight, except you people are too stupid and lazy. So, now you're short, ugly AND fat. And too stupid to learn a second language. You can easily tell what Mexicans are illegal because they can't speak English. People who came here legally have to learn the language, so I know all your ugly mothers are illegal because they babble in burrito-speak.
Anyway, back to my point: you're fugly, aka fucking ugly if you know no one will put your face on TV, which is the case with Mexicans. Only the really light skinned spanish-looking women get onto TV, not the nasty brown fugly Mexicans. So, go stick your beholding eye up your ass, and quit looking at American women 'cause they'll never sleep with people colored like pinto beans.
Musicislife

United States

#193 Oct 31, 2014
NJGirl72 wrote:
What's a "paisa"?
<quoted text>
Paisa is a way that Mexicans refer to other Mexicans. Like saying Latino or Hispanic but mostly just for Mexicans.

Sort of like saying hey brother or primo :) hope this helped
Elcartel

Rowland Heights, CA

#194 Jan 3, 2015
Yea bro but you cant spell worth a ef you sea kay!
obama is the man

Decatur, AL

#195 Jan 25, 2015
Its like saying why are all american fat ,shoot school, and racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Charlie Sheen 270,573
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Double Fine 825,427
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 9 min MUQ2 186
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min janeebee 3,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Robert F 582,676
Australian gay guys 1 hr Lht253 1
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 1 hr Charlie Sheen 2
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 611,767
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web