andet1987

Chicago, IL

#157 Jan 13, 2013
Akorn wrote:
Most mexicans are gay.
wrong. i have read many posts that Mexicans will outnumber the whites in population someday. that means, there lots of heterosexual Mexicans having sex and increasing their population.
Erin Fears from Orlando

Chapel Hill, NC

#159 Feb 10, 2013
mexicans are dirty and smelly. i have waitresed all my life and they can't get my orders right.
belive it or not they are in savannah, ga and not just miami and los angeleses.
Erin Fears from Orlando

Chapel Hill, NC

#160 Feb 10, 2013
mexican men have jalapenos for dicks. very small and smelly. most of them have std's but they don't care bc they can't afford health planns, so they keep spreading their grosness around.
White people

Austin, TX

#161 Feb 13, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong. i have read many posts that Mexicans will outnumber the whites in population someday. that means, there lots of heterosexual Mexicans having sex and increasing their population.
Lots of homosexuals have kids. If Mexicans outnumbered whites the world would be really gay.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#162 Feb 17, 2013
White people wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of homosexuals have kids. If Mexicans outnumbered whites the world would be really gay.
at least the world would be happy and gay.
White chics rule

Chapel Hill, NC

#163 Feb 21, 2013
Mexicans are ugly and will attempt to dick everyone and anything with their tiny little penises.
Don't let these disgusting hairy little midgets trick you. Stop these pedophiles from reproducing for god sake!!!!
miss me

Minford, OH

#164 Feb 21, 2013
ur messed up to be talkin about mexicans they are way bettr then lazy white guys
miss me

Minford, OH

#165 Feb 21, 2013
i love my mexicansssss..........

Since: Jan 13

El Monte, CA

#166 Feb 24, 2013
I am married to a sexy mexican man from chihuahua and his dick is huge he does not smell and he works his ass of to provide for us all u lazy as white folk are just jealous cuz ur ugly and lazy as fuck mexican men are honorable men who come to the united states to persue there american dream and all u people are haters VIVA MEXICO
Harunogirl

Clovis, CA

#168 Mar 31, 2013
You are such an idiot not all of them are ugly and small and i bet they are better looking than you u ugly slut
get_a_life_tweak er

Grass Valley, CA

#171 Jun 3, 2013
Grow the up trailer trash, go get your groceries with your food stamps as you sit there and bad mouth people you dont know.
bio

Mexico, Mexico

#173 Aug 19, 2013
Tina wrote:
An observation: In general, the Mexicans crossing the border into the United States are physically very ugly.
.I.
this conception it depends on the each person, and esthetics trend of countries... dont be stupid...
hey

Silver Spring, MD

#174 Aug 23, 2013
mexican guys, everyone that is talking about are ones that cross the border, that wear cheap cologne, clothes and wear greasy clothes bad jell hair... and stare at girls and go and loiter in home depot... folks those are low class mexican guys who have no manners that came to the USA from poor parts of mexico... thats who mostly goes to the USA.... ones that susanna mention is different... he is working class, usually working middle and upper class mexicans stay in mexico... once again media in USA is so biase... they always show ugliest mexican guy and say to ppl thats how all mexicans look like... nooooooooooooo thats not true... go talk to any girl thats been to vacation in mexico, they will tell theirs huge difference.... saying is "ugly ones go to the USA, cute ones stay back home"...
white chicana

Ogden, UT

#175 Sep 4, 2013
the ugly ones come from places in Mexico where the indigenous population is the majority and racial mixture favored the indians. Places like Puebla, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Mexico City barrios, and the surrounding areas have the most unattractive men and women. The first Spanish conquistadors arrived in coastal areas and southern areas, and did not bring over white Spanish or French women to populate their colonies. They were forced, by there biological needs, to rape, or have consented sexual relations with the indian women. They also brought along black slaves, therefore there are areas of Mexico that have very dark populations of people who are mixed with Indian/Black/and very little Spanish. In areas like Jalisco, Zacatecas, and Sonora, the colonization took place in later dates, when women from spain began to accompany their spouses during the colonization. These states have or had a majority of white Mexicans, who are now the minority and are mostly made up of white European bloodlines like Spanish, French and some German or Irish. Have you seen the boxer/fighter named "Canelo", he is a red headed Mexican from Jalisco, He has an obvious Irish heritage.
My father is from Jalisco and he is tall, white looking and has hazel eyes, his father had blue eyes and red hair, and my great grandfather had sky blue eyes. Not everyone in Mexico is dark, short and Indian, and not every Indian Mexican is ugly.
white chicana

Ogden, UT

#176 Sep 4, 2013
My mother is mixed or mestiza, she is a Mexican with Indian/Spanish/Asian blood. There are areas of Mexico that have Asian populations. when the United states and Canada banned Chinese immigration in the early to mid 1900's alot of Asians went to Mexico instead and some mixed with the Mestizos. My grandfather on my mothers side was half Chinese and half Mestizo. My mother has obvious Asian facial characteristics.

Not everyone in Mexico is full blooded Indian, only 10% can claim Indian racial purity. The Mexican nation in made up of many racial mixing, but the United states is ignorant to that fact. Most of the Mexican people who migrate to the United states belong to the most impoverished and they include the Indian Mexicans and darker Mestizos who have less opportunities in Mexico. The lighter or more privileged Mexicans (usually the prettier ones, I guess) stay in Mexico because they have nothing to gain by coming the USA. Some lighter ones venture out, like my father, but it is not extremely common.
Ricardo

El Paso, TX

#177 Sep 11, 2013
Not every mexican is short and brown..im from camargo chihuahua im 6ft tall im a white and i have green eyes ..all my family is blonde and where i can from their is alot of white people.so please go do some research second hitle.
Retarded mexicans

Fayetteville, AR

#178 Oct 16, 2013
yep. I hate them. Especially the Mexicans who think they are the hot thing and everybody around them are just lesser-beings. Listen here, you minority piece of legit fajita feces, I'll throw that taco over there and you can go fetch it wetback. The number of the retarded sad excuse of humans are increasing. Mexicans. Screw one, you have done had sex with a whole city of women. No really, prepare for about 10 kids in one day.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#179 Oct 16, 2013
Retarded mexicans wrote:
yep. I hate them. Especially the Mexicans who think they are the hot thing and everybody around them are just lesser-beings. Listen here, you minority piece of legit fajita feces, I'll throw that taco over there and you can go fetch it wetback. The number of the retarded sad excuse of humans are increasing. Mexicans. Screw one, you have done had sex with a whole city of women. No really, prepare for about 10 kids in one day.
Gleep!!
qqqqqqqqqqq

Norfolk, VA

#180 Nov 7, 2013
yep white chicana is right im from jalisco well los altos de jalisco border to aguascalientes she is dead on right.... most of what americans see in usa are ones from south eapecially on east coast like ny etc.. small chingy chaparros... those states are so poor compare states from the north
... people from jalisco alot of them have lineages from spain france germany... italy they mix wit natives some didnt... thats why ppl say jalisco is full of qhite looking mx.. same in zacatecas... sonora sinaloa... sinaloa has alot of german and spanish influences... where u think banda music comes from... im 5'8 im kind of short but where i live average is 5'10.. sinaloa.. jalisco aguascalientes sonora nuevo leon etc those states have culture which mostly euro influences
Jaun Tanna Meda

Mountain View, CA

#181 Nov 14, 2013
Im full blooded chicano and totally agree with the topic starter... we come in packs from the border and do the stuff everyone with no education do. Most of my cousins are under 5'5 have pot marks and very small penises (we had to fit a bunch of us in the same tub is how I know). Most of my aunties have nice little bellies kinda reminiscent of a butt... but on the other side. A lot of my cousins are wanna be gangsters and get beat up a bunch. My little niece's are fat as hell mostly cuz the aunts and uncles don't take care of them. My uncles usually eye fuck any piece of female walking past them and the do it with no cares in the world. Most of my family are unathletic not very smart and use steal alot (getting caught most of the time). If u guise have any questions hit a essay up eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Buck Crick 830,801
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 40,239
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,683
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 6,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 586,013
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr lightbeamrider 2,320
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,328
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
More from around the web