why are mexican men are small and ugl...
judy

Nipomo, CA

#135 Jan 25, 2012
tere not only ugly as hell there abusive, and ignorant, only a white man, knows how to treat a woman, mexican mans gionly girlfriend, and sex partner is his mother.
Abraham

Seaside, CA

#136 Feb 17, 2012
My uncle is Mexican and he,s 6'7
Daniela

Xalapa, Mexico

#138 Apr 2, 2012
Racism?????? I hate that!
I'm Mexican and guys here in Mexico are awesome, VERY FRIENDLY, FUNNY, INTELLIGENT, LOVELY,etc...
- stop judging!!!!!
Ivan flores

United States

#139 May 10, 2012
First of all you are racist and just to let you know im 6'2 and sexy oh and im mexican!!!

Since: Sep 08

#140 May 10, 2012
judy wrote:
tere not only ugly as hell there abusive, and ignorant, only a white man, knows how to treat a woman, mexican mans gionly girlfriend, and sex partner is his mother.
Gloop?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#141 May 10, 2012
Abraham wrote:
My uncle is Mexican and he,s 6'7
how did you know his size ?
Ame

Mexico, Mexico

#142 May 18, 2012
Not all , I'm mexican and here are a lot of handome guys ,handosme and tall ,and of course there are alot of ugly guys but in all places are ugly guys
monna

Detroit, MI

#143 Jul 10, 2012
I've never seen a tall Mexican, but nor have I've seen an ugly one. Idk but I find Mexican men attractive. Really I like men of all races, I don't discriminate!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#144 Aug 18, 2012
Ame wrote:
Not all , I'm mexican and here are a lot of handome guys ,handosme and tall ,and of course there are alot of ugly guys but in all places are ugly guys
i work in an office with Asians, Mexicans, Whites, Black. we only have Mexican ladies, all are very beautiful. i believe Mexican men are also very handsome. these Mexican ladies are tall and slim.
mexshusdie

Los Angeles, CA

#146 Aug 28, 2012
christine wrote:
My cousin actually got knocked up by one- ugliest, stupidest baby I have ever seen in my life!
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahahaha hahaaaaaahah comon give me some more did he come out of the womb wih a cervasa or howevr the f u spell tht spicorice word
fdgh

San Diego, CA

#147 Oct 6, 2012
gay
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#148 Nov 22, 2012
They are not ugly,I knew of a handful that were pretty cute...they are not all short, some are average height..that's really ignorant to judge the majority of mexicans for 1 minority...Your sound really foolish and uneducated!!..
qqqqqqqqqqq

Virginia Beach, VA

#149 Dec 8, 2012
Hey im mexiccan and im 5 8 im just average.... Its amazing how americans sit here and insult other cultures and act like their better.... Yet they act like the heroes and saving the world..... Theirs short men worldwide... And for the record tbeirs infigenous ppl in every latin country.... Most is in peru bolivia and brazil areas... Its insult to mexican and as well as other indigenous groups...... Unlike americans who claim that this land but fail to realize they murder and kill natives across the usa... I rather be called short and ugly than compare to murders like americans
Solai

Lake Worth, FL

#150 Dec 8, 2012
judy wrote:
It's funny u should say that because they are mostly white men going to prison for murdering their wives or domestic violence...how could u say something so ignorant?..I've seen a tall Mexican they are not all short!..I know where this stereotype is coming from but don't judge the majority and say ALL Mexicans are short cause it
ain't true...
Unknown

Dallas, TX

#151 Dec 12, 2012
Wow, learn how to write op. Your race has some ugly mother****** as well just like any other race. Quite being a dumb bitch
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#152 Dec 22, 2012
AndyB wrote:
I am Canadian but of European decent. I just finished painting and cleaning a rental property I own. I had if cleaned so I can get a good price for sale. In Vancouver, the prices are sky high and the one bedroom was $300,000 and this was the suburbs. I was not there fora couple of days and I went to check the mail. I just had 2 homeless Mexican men take over my apartment and start squatting there....no offense....I know there are unattractive people in my native Croatia....but NONE as ugly as these two guys....I quickly sent them to the nearest homeless shelter or I would call the police....this would NEVER happen in Croatia, no offense.....and never be so ugly...if it the NATIVE population that are short and less than the stereotypical 'attractive'....sorry but what ever the reason....ugly is ugly!
but Mexico had 2 Miss Universe winners already. how about Coatia ?
123infinity

Cupertino, CA

#153 Dec 29, 2012
Rent wrote:
Short does not equate ugly. Some short people have far better looking face and body than taller people. Its all on the individual.
I would imagine most people would rather be an extremely handsome 5ft 8in rather than those ugly looking basketball players you get in the NBA, for example. Most of them look very ugly.
You're just jealous because you're a half-pint!
123infinity

Cupertino, CA

#154 Dec 29, 2012
qqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
Hey im mexiccan and im 5 8 im just average.... Its amazing how americans sit here and insult other cultures and act like their better.... Yet they act like the heroes and saving the world..... Theirs short men worldwide... And for the record tbeirs infigenous ppl in every latin country.... Most is in peru bolivia and brazil areas... Its insult to mexican and as well as other indigenous groups...... Unlike americans who claim that this land but fail to realize they murder and kill natives across the usa... I rather be called short and ugly than compare to murders like americans
There's not Theirs
heros not heroes
Indigenous not infigenous
It's not Its
insulting not insult
murderers not murders
I'd rather not I rather

Judging by your disgraceful writing style, spelling, word usage and punctuation it appears that classrooms were not one of your more preferred sites to dwell during the day. A mind really is a terrible thing to waste even one with a mere iota to learn.

FYI: Iota means miniscule in size; a mere fleck ranging to near invisible proportions to the naked eye.

I learned well being taught in private schools in Japan, England and Finland as a youth, that primed me for a long lasting relationship to an extended education and fruitful career in the business world.

And yes, I'm quite smug I might add!!
<>

Akorn

Austin, TX

#155 Jan 12, 2013
Married to a Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's wrong to judge and categorize all Mexican Men as short and ugly. I also think that most people stereotype Mexican men as being uneducated and border jumpers. They are not all dishwasher and bus boys. I am a white american woman and my husband was born in Mexico to a well to do family and lived there until he was in High School. I met him in graduate school while we were both pursuing our MBA here in the states. Both of his parents are doctors. His mom is an OBGYN and his dad is an MD. He did not need to marry me to obtain a green card or his citizenship. In fact he obtained his citizenship before we were married and was already pulling in a six figure income working at an oil company while in grad school. He is extremely handsome and is not short by any means. I am 5'5 and he is 6'1. We go to Mexico every summer to visit his family and we have the best time there. They are all very nice and funny. I know that Americans have a terrible stereotypical view of Mexicans but please know that they are not all like that.
They took our jobs
Akorn

Austin, TX

#156 Jan 12, 2013
Most mexicans are gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 855,522
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 596,558
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Rider on the Storm 177,213
The Christian Atheist debate 28 min The_Box 1,040
Social Business Accelerator - Social Media Trai... 50 min ahmadwael 1
How To Make Money On Craigslist 54 min ahmadwael 1
kisebhi chooth ho may chatke choothki pani piuga 57 min prasadvs 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Happy Lesbo 612,643
More from around the web