women are disgusting bitches
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#126 Sep 12, 2013
Wow, what an indictment of the public education system this thread is! I mean grammatically speaking, it's simply atrocious. And so far as being a bunch of woman haters while that's basically just sad. I guess so sorry you guys keep choosing the wrong caliber of female to associate with! My friends and I have never really experienced anything so negative, female-wise, most of my friends are happily married as I am to some really nice ladies. Maybe if you're having so much trouble with relationships you should spend a little more time looking in the mirror... could be there are some women who dodged a bullet with you. I'm just saying. Okay I'm done say it now, so you can proceed with the negative judgits and tarried to me all you want. After all, it's not like I'll be coming back here to see what you think of me! LOL

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#127 Sep 12, 2013
I'm a f*g and I'm proud, so screw women they suck at their life spam anyway, weak, feeble, and useless!
Long live gay marriage!

United Kingdom

#128 Sep 12, 2013
F*ggity rules for us all qu**r men!

United Kingdom

#129 Sep 12, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
Wow, what an indictment of the public education system this thread is! I mean grammatically speaking, it's simply atrocious. And so far as being a bunch of woman haters while that's basically just sad. I guess so sorry you guys keep choosing the wrong caliber of female to associate with! My friends and I have never really experienced anything so negative, female-wise, most of my friends are happily married as I am to some really nice ladies. Maybe if you're having so much trouble with relationships you should spend a little more time looking in the mirror... could be there are some women who dodged a bullet with you. I'm just saying. Okay I'm done say it now, so you can proceed with the negative judgits and tarried to me all you want. After all, it's not like I'll be coming back here to see what you think of me! LOL
Well too bad for you, I'm gay and I love being that life style around men. Good luck with your boy toys who only last in a split second.
Helena

Ipswich, Australia

#130 Dec 5, 2013
Accusing the poster of being a "homo" or dumped doesn't make sense. The poster made a legitimate criticism of women. One doesn't need to be gay or single to understand the harsh and tragic reality that is woman. Why are the comments so defensive? Clearly, a poster who dares to criticize women should be commended for his/her high intelligence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Mr Wiggley 47,233
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Gabriel 990,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 692,145
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 3 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 6 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 8 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web