jawn

Boiling Springs, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

there simply is no reason to have sex with american woman,date them or marry them because of std rates,alimony,child support,no fault divorce and maternal presumption in the divorce court system.

We arent afraid of relationships,we are deathly afraid of bankruptcy and the emotional destruction woman bring.

I find myself grown up now,I started out loving woman,then I hated them and now I feel sorry for them to be so obvioulsy socially engineered to destroy the family,through the stealing of wealth that is almost encouraged through no fault divorce alone.

When I walk down the street,and see any girl now,all I see is drama,trouble,a woman who has overpriced herself,attitude,terrible dress,obesity,materialism,enti tlment etc...

How did we get to the point where womans heads got so big in this country,you cant even find a woman in your own country????

Woman need to get themselves together,its truly sad at this point,if for only the true victims,the children-

Keep it up woman,till your divorce rate of men inches near 80,then to 90 percent and beyond,we are already reaching the point where no man in his right mind will think of getting married,much less giving a woman a key to his place-lol!!

Maybe some woman cant find a good man,because their not good woman.

Old school fools are tired of new school tramps.

Maybe woman are having sex with thugs and losers is because its all woman can get,men with assets are lying to woman about what they have or completely avoiding them.
cristle

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

There are lots of times i'm thinking the same thoughts about women being disgusting which is why I looked up some keywords and saw this posting. I've had plenty of good luck this last year with women but the other half is an entirely different story. I've gotten flaked on and each time it happens it's really really irritating especially when I try my best to make sure she is coming before I waste my time waiting. Women, especially young women 18-29 don't seem to have much consideration for other people's feelings and sometimes I think they all deserve a slap or two even if it wouldn't do jack. Most of them are pretty selfish. Quality women are the opposite
david

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

There's bad people in the world of both genders but uh women are hurting inside they have lots of pain and they fought for this whole feminisim thing . They got what they wanted but now some women not all still are angry and hurt from the past and there just venting now even on guys like you. Not all women are like this .I'm a straight guy by the way and this is the truth .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

disgusting broads wrote:
They all hate men and love to steal their wealth. They complain about everything when they have more rights then men. They'll never be happy. They hate their sons, boyfriends and husbands and fathers. They are manhaters with a smelly hole. About half have STDs. They date jerks cause they're jerks themselves. They are cowards who won't register for the selective service. They kill a man and only get 60 days in jail since they are evil liars and play the victim so well. They don't earn their money, they steal it in divorce. They invent almost nothing. They claim bisexual for attention and are only doing better in school since they blew the teacher and school is sexist against males. They have fake friends and are lousy friends. They are disgusting plain and simple and will never be equal or better than a man.
Wow, this description fits you to the tee. Stop being such an exaggerating whiner and find a hobby, you little liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

cristle wrote:
There are lots of times i'm thinking the same thoughts about women being disgusting which is why I looked up some keywords and saw this posting. I've had plenty of good luck this last year with women but the other half is an entirely different story. I've gotten flaked on and each time it happens it's really really irritating especially when I try my best to make sure she is coming before I waste my time waiting. Women, especially young women 18-29 don't seem to have much consideration for other people's feelings and sometimes I think they all deserve a slap or two even if it wouldn't do jack. Most of them are pretty selfish. Quality women are the opposite
Yeah, and men are humble, caring, sharing and peaceful little creatures, right? Please, get real. Both genders are guilty of using each other. Before you bring out womens' faults, maybe you should look at yours first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

david wrote:
There's bad people in the world of both genders but uh women are hurting inside they have lots of pain and they fought for this whole feminisim thing . They got what they wanted but now some women not all still are angry and hurt from the past and there just venting now even on guys like you. Not all women are like this .I'm a straight guy by the way and this is the truth .
So true. Both genders have bad and good individuals. Great post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

MARK wrote:
<quoted text>too be honest wo-man are dogs they are pretty disgusting men are the ones that built the first autos first light bulb radio street house cell phone you use cell phone tower you guessed it blow dryer so how can your unreal gender say your better?
The thing is that YOU didn't do any of these things. You did not invented the lightbulb, radio or whatever. Sooo, you do NOT get the credit, only the inventer does. By the way, try driving a car when it's raining or heavy snow without a windshield wiper. You won't get far. Mary Anderson invented the windshield wiper back in 1901, but of course, they didn't take her serious at first because she was a female, and they were threatened by it. Should all women get the credit for it? Absolutely not. She was the inventer, so she gets credit for it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>But a lot of the girls in bars are hot.
Then you have to reason to whine and complain.
sophia

Guildford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

how horrible. that is truly horrible. where would we be without women. they go through soo much and only a few are bitches anyway, but that is truly horrible.
Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

This was funny as heck.

Perhaps folks feeling like this should have their dogs teach them how to do it. You know what I mean!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

sophia wrote:
how horrible. that is truly horrible. where would we be without women. they go through soo much and only a few are bitches anyway, but that is truly horrible.
I'm sure the guy who started this forum couldn't control the women in his life, so he went into "short man syndrome" mode just to make himself feel like he's 5' tall, since he's never grew past 4' 10".
The Me

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

disgusting broads wrote:
They all hate men and love to steal their wealth. They complain about everything when they have more rights then men. They'll never be happy. They hate their sons, boyfriends and husbands and fathers. They are manhaters with a smelly hole. About half have STDs. They date jerks cause they're jerks themselves. They are cowards who won't register for the selective service. They kill a man and only get 60 days in jail since they are evil liars and play the victim so well. They don't earn their money, they steal it in divorce. They invent almost nothing. They claim bisexual for attention and are only doing better in school since they blew the teacher and school is sexist against males. They have fake friends and are lousy friends. They are disgusting plain and simple and will never be equal or better than a man.
I would agree with about 99%. There are SOME females who are really greatr individuals, but these are few and far between. The majority of females always leave me feeling exhausted and like "WTF is going on in these creatures heads ?" Contrary to "sheep" opinions, I believe males are much more caring and gentle creatures by nature. Men like their lives quiet and simple. Females love drama, and I believe it represents a loose screw in their brains. Men may do some stupid things, but afterwards are usually quite apologetic. How often do you hear or see females apologizing for their own actions ? That's right, never. The only time a female would apologize, she's already thinking about how it will benefit her by doing so, rather than feeling true remorse for causing upset. From experience, most females are self-serving pieces of work. The fact that they can go from oh-so-charming to ice-queen in less than a second, only proves how 'clinical' they really are. I also believes it shows a deeper vileness lurking beneath the surface. By the way, just because some of us feel this way about women, does not mean we are gay. Just because you dislike something, does not automatically mean you like it's counterpart (Hello ! All you blokes out there who suggest this.) Just because most females annoy me, doesn't mean that I wanna get with a guy. Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.
big hairy balls

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

dude, i totally agree with you. women are little bitches , all of these guys defending them are idiots. they have no clue how brainwashed they are into cultural customs and will live most of their lives in control by women until they've been sucked dry. I'm going gay , and seriously dude, it's way better than being straight. No kids, no messy pussy, just some clean ass and bro tastic lovin! I can play video games with him, we both like the same shit. No drama, just two guys living togethr in awesome ness.
Don't let these haters get you down, they'll learn soon enough that women are only for having kids, that's it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

big hairy balls wrote:
dude, i totally agree with you. women are little bitches , all of these guys defending them are idiots. they have no clue how brainwashed they are into cultural customs and will live most of their lives in control by women until they've been sucked dry. I'm going gay , and seriously dude, it's way better than being straight. No kids, no messy pussy, just some clean ass and bro tastic lovin! I can play video games with him, we both like the same shit. No drama, just two guys living togethr in awesome ness.
Don't let these haters get you down, they'll learn soon enough that women are only for having kids, that's it!
ROFLMAO
No drama with gay? Not met too many then? Brotastic lovin is totally awesome! no doubt of that; although is not the same. As, you'll soon find how you miss that messy pessy. Women are delightful, let them suck us dry, they have what we want and anything else is mere imitation.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

O.o Very interesting to say the least. There seems to be a lot of bitter cynicism here. I'd have to say I feel for most all of your mothers. Anyways, the street goes two ways. Both women and men have their pro's and con's. Calling women cowards because they don't enlist. Well I know plenty that have enlisted and respect them for it. I also believe that a woman should focus on her partner and children more than work or enlisting. In my opinion a certain "feminist" movement has ruined the future of our daughters, but I will not deny that part of America's benefit in it is if men or women turn out to be complete pieces of trash, you're not tied to them if you don't want to be. I'd also like to add that the divorce rate is dropping and so is marriage.[(2,443 represents 2,443,000). Based on provisional counts by state of occurrence. Population enumerated as of April 1 for 1990 and 2000 and estimated as of July for 2009. Rate Per 1,000 population: Marriage 1990: 9.8% 2000: 8.3% 2009: 6.8% Rate Per 1,000 population: Divorce 1990: 4.7% 2000 4.1% 2009: 3.4%. It's safe to assume that women no longer need men to support them, and men no longer need to "pass on the family genes" in order to be considered full productive members of society. So people are marrying for the one reason of they want to be, so if you don't want to be... then don't do it. As far as the "gay" factor, one of my bridesmaids happens to be flaming homosexual, and he'll vouch for the drama in that.
hroola

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
The Filthies of the Sexs also
Pignatz

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Welcome to America, Putz, Worst women in the entire world.
Abdul

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Travis Chimpenstein wrote:
Well put. Welcome to be being an adult male.
The filthy bitches only marry rich men because and live off his wealth.
Joe Mama

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Women are horrible, STD-ridden, soul-stealing, money-grubbing wraiths. So happy for my Fleshlight. Now I get what feels like the real thing only better, costs less, doesn't mess with my head, spend my money, or try to control my life.
good_evil

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

disgusting broads wrote:
you are absolutely right about women , they are just disgusting :D finally someone telling the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

637 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
private money lender in glasgow/south lanarkshi... (Feb '13) 4 min Josh 64
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min RFD 1,400
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 716,318
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min CunningLinguist 223,136
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Strength and Honor 171,434
Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' 20 min Xavier Breath 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Rider on the Storm 598,726
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Liam 529,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,652
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••