women are disgusting bitches
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#31 Aug 14, 2010
proofsinthepuddin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!! Right to the heart man!! Dont have sisters there smart guy. By the way be careful with saying stupidity like that. Some people may not have a Mom thats with us anymore. Think before you spew.....k?
that's because your mom is whhore and all women except my mom, girlfriend and sisters
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Aug 14, 2010
proofsinthepuddin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!! Right to the heart man!! Dont have sisters there smart guy. By the way be careful with saying stupidity like that. Some people may not have a Mom thats with us anymore. Think before you spew.....k?
that's because your mom is a whhore and all women except my mom, girlfriend and sisters
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Aug 14, 2010
proofsinthepuddin wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry wrong post i was gonna reply at him not you
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#34 Aug 14, 2010
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you go back to kissing your boyfriend's AIDS riddled ass.
that's because your mom is whhore and all women except my mom, girlfriend and sisters
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Aug 14, 2010
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a homo.
Where would we be without women? First off, we wouldn't be born. No soulmates, no one to give us children, and no one to have sex with - unless we're like you, being a homo.
To be honest, I'd say this whole thread is just Troll-bait. Fail Troll-bait. Nice try though.
you wouldn't be born without a man's sperm you bastard and i think your dad is a homo thats why youre GAY
LEE ann

West Hartford, CT

#39 Aug 16, 2010
WHAT i do not understand here and just maybe one of you guys out there can explain this to me....Why oh why are you men so drawn to bitches????? what do they have that turn you on so much???? My D.i.l is beautiful i will give her that! but she is a bitch.. She has been married to my son for 12 years.. in those 12 years she has cost him to lose all his friends.. and trust me he has had many.... made him not speak to us, his parents for 4 months, tried to put really bad thoughts about us to our Grandson,( a child by another women,) tried to put bad thoughts about this childs mom, that she was bad and did drugs, sleep with other men; he was only 3 when she stared telling him this stuff... In all these years she has been emotionally abusive...and once she pushed me.. she has attack a female friend of my son and almost ended up in jail... The last thing that she did is try to stab my son with a knife.. he pressed no charges... but they are getting a legal separataion.(SP).. He is hoping she will FIND HER SELF AND come back... that is the part i do not get.. why the heck does he what her back??? oh yes.. the best part i left out.. they had a child together. he is 4.. he lives 4 miles from our house and we havn't seen him in 3 years... the reason for that is the baby loved me and she could not deal with that.. so she took him away... she also is having an affair with my son,s best friend.... BUT SHE is beautiful.. what gives here guys??
steppin

Oklahoma City, OK

#40 Aug 16, 2010
men are mean women are evil.but a woman that works is better than two rent houses.
Adelaide

Columbia, MO

#41 Aug 16, 2010
I DO NOT hate anyone. I happen to love my man. And, I have guy friends that I really think a lot of. I don't know what all of you people's problems are, but DO NOT blame all men for it. Not all women are what you called them. I am not a -itch. I happen to be a good woman who loves other people. I hope you sort out whatever problems that you have.
LEE ann

West Hartford, CT

#42 Aug 16, 2010
GUESS THERE IS NO MAN THAT IS GOING TO answer my question.. why is that? please read post 39.. I CAN NOT BELIEVE right after writing that i go shopping and for the first time in 3 years i see my grandson.. his mom and him walk right pass me. at first i wasn't sure, but when i realize it was them, i was going to go over and say hi, but i was scared i would cry and she would of made a big thing out of it.. i know she would of done something really bad. but i got to see him. He is so cute. i just miss him so much...
steppin

United States

#43 Aug 16, 2010
LEE ann wrote:
GUESS THERE IS NO MAN THAT IS GOING TO answer my question.. why is that? please read post 39.. I CAN NOT BELIEVE right after writing that i go shopping and for the first time in 3 years i see my grandson.. his mom and him walk right pass me. at first i wasn't sure, but when i realize it was them, i was going to go over and say hi, but i was scared i would cry and she would of made a big thing out of it.. i know she would of done something really bad. but i got to see him. He is so cute. i just miss him so much...
because of a woman i lost my children and my grandchildren you did the right thing walk away.
LEE ann

West Hartford, CT

#44 Aug 16, 2010
steppin wrote:
<quoted text>because of a woman i lost my children and my grandchildren you did the right thing walk away.
oh my god.. i am so sorry.. do you feel like you can share your story? If not i understand. But may i say.. there will be a day that this will all turn around and it will be in your favor. these bitches will pay the price of there sins.. "what comes around goes around" i lost my son too. for 4 months and even after he came back he treated us like shit, he was so mad at us because of her... he still has a long ways to go, but he is coming back to us.. it is like the prodigal son.. they will come back..
NO NAME

United States

#45 Aug 16, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
They all hate men and love to steal their wealth. They complain about everything when they have more rights then men. They'll never be happy. They hate their sons, boyfriends and husbands and fathers. They are manhaters with a smelly hole. About half have STDs. They date jerks cause they're jerks themselves. They are cowards who won't register for the selective service. They kill a man and only get 60 days in jail since they are evil liars and play the victim so well. They don't earn their money, they steal it in divorce. They invent almost nothing. They claim bisexual for attention and are only doing better in school since they blew the teacher and school is sexist against males. They have fake friends and are lousy friends. They are disgusting plain and simple and will never be equal or better than a man.
You are one sick f*g with "mother issues". Take a chill pill.

Since: Jul 07

San Pedro,CA

#46 Aug 16, 2010
Lee Ann!If a digusting post like this loser posted can cause you to open your heart,acknowledge your fears and share your big bursting heart of love,then I am all for it!

You have been carrying a sad heart of regret and terrible sadness for too long. God wants you to be Happy, Girl! Forgive yourself! Go back and find your dear grand child and make ammends and join The Family of Man! You deserve it!

Others here will join me in prayer that you do.

And some of us will pray for the hate-filled poster who thought he was "tagging" this thread with his obscenities. You were actually "prayed here" Goofus! You need a pathway to real light and LIFE and Love. Keep coming back and pay attention and discover your path to GOD's Love.
Iko Iko

Kelleys Island, OH

#47 Aug 16, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
They all hate men and love to steal their wealth. They complain about everything when they have more rights then men. They'll never be happy. They hate their sons, boyfriends and husbands and fathers. They are manhaters with a smelly hole. About half have STDs. They date jerks cause they're jerks themselves. They are cowards who won't register for the selective service. They kill a man and only get 60 days in jail since they are evil liars and play the victim so well. They don't earn their money, they steal it in divorce. They invent almost nothing. They claim bisexual for attention and are only doing better in school since they blew the teacher and school is sexist against males. They have fake friends and are lousy friends. They are disgusting plain and simple and will never be equal or better than a man.
Some is true, however being into hetro-oral-sex, nothing is better than lapping up hot juice from a delicious vagina. Belonging to the piss-drinker club is a bonus for us horney men. It's so hot and sweet.
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#48 Aug 16, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
and i hope a woman like my mother exist i think women today are all bitches!! except my girlfriend
steppin

United States

#50 Aug 16, 2010
LEE ann wrote:
<quoted text>oh my god.. i am so sorry.. do you feel like you can share your story? If not i understand. But may i say.. there will be a day that this will all turn around and it will be in your favor. these bitches will pay the price of there sins.. "what comes around goes around" i lost my son too. for 4 months and even after he came back he treated us like shit, he was so mad at us because of her... he still has a long ways to go, but he is coming back to us.. it is like the prodigal son.. they will come back..
well just like the scriptures everyone turns on everyone. I guess if it is meant to be it will be.divorce after 23 years she lied to her children got me in trouble lied to the judge got me a three year vpo only have one year left.don't know how women can be so cruel like they don't have feelings.
LEE ann

West Hartford, CT

#51 Aug 16, 2010
CBart95 wrote:
Lee Ann!If a digusting post like this loser posted can cause you to open your heart,acknowledge your fears and share your big bursting heart of love,then I am all for it!
You have been carrying a sad heart of regret and terrible sadness for too long. God wants you to be Happy, Girl! Forgive yourself! Go back and find your dear grand child and make ammends and join The Family of Man! You deserve it!
Others here will join me in prayer that you do.
And some of us will pray for the hate-filled poster who thought he was "tagging" this thread with his obscenities. You were actually "prayed here" Goofus! You need a pathway to real light and LIFE and Love. Keep coming back and pay attention and discover your path to GOD's Love.
BART MY DEAR friend, i want my grandchild in my life more then any thing in the world. I CAN NOT JUST GO AND GET HIM if i could i would.. my d.i.l will not let me be apart of his life.. that is were the pain comes in. but god does have a plan, i will see him and he will very much be in my life..As for making ammends, Bart, i have nothing to make ammends for.. i have tried to be understanding, loving, but this women walks a way every time... i have written letters, send cards, try to talk on the phone.. what more can i do?? i need to let go and let god..And Bart i am confused here.. what did i do that i need to be forgiven for? please tell me that? i love reading you my friend.. EVEN THOUGH you do confuse me at times.. God bless.
LEE ann

West Hartford, CT

#52 Aug 16, 2010
steppin wrote:
<quoted text>well just like the scriptures everyone turns on everyone. I guess if it is meant to be it will be.divorce after 23 years she lied to her children got me in trouble lied to the judge got me a three year vpo only have one year left.don't know how women can be so cruel like they don't have feelings.
NOT all. but you are right. some women are cruel... and those are the ones that get the good guys.. what is with that? i was going to take a course you know like bitch 101.. sounds like you have a heck of a story yourself.. why not get a glass of wine and lets compare our stories.. bet someone could write a book with the stuff we have gone through.. God is good how ever, he knows our pain, he will come through. we just need to wait.
LEE ann

West Hartford, CT

#53 Aug 16, 2010
steppin wrote:
men are mean women are evil.but a woman that works is better than two rent houses.
i don't get this. Is this something may west said?
steppin

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 Aug 16, 2010
LEE ann wrote:
<quoted text>i don't get this. Is this something may west said?
no my cousin lol and i do know it is not all women i know their are some great women must be the day and age we are living in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 692,147
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 13 min Trace 79
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Aura Mytha 47,236
Anti-Trump Dem Admits Violent Crime After Lying... 1 hr Libs R Terrorists 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 990,711
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 12
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 7 hr Caliboy 14
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 10 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web