First Prev
of 6
Next Last
disgusting broads

Tucson, AZ

#1 Apr 23, 2010
They all hate men and love to steal their wealth. They complain about everything when they have more rights then men. They'll never be happy. They hate their sons, boyfriends and husbands and fathers. They are manhaters with a smelly hole. About half have STDs. They date jerks cause they're jerks themselves. They are cowards who won't register for the selective service. They kill a man and only get 60 days in jail since they are evil liars and play the victim so well. They don't earn their money, they steal it in divorce. They invent almost nothing. They claim bisexual for attention and are only doing better in school since they blew the teacher and school is sexist against males. They have fake friends and are lousy friends. They are disgusting plain and simple and will never be equal or better than a man.
Travis Chimpenstein

Atlanta, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Well put. Welcome to be being an adult male.
Neo

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
They all hate men and love to steal their wealth. They complain about everything when they have more rights then men. They'll never be happy. They hate their sons, boyfriends and husbands and fathers. They are manhaters with a smelly hole. About half have STDs. They date jerks cause they're jerks themselves. They are cowards who won't register for the selective service. They kill a man and only get 60 days in jail since they are evil liars and play the victim so well. They don't earn their money, they steal it in divorce. They invent almost nothing. They claim bisexual for attention and are only doing better in school since they blew the teacher and school is sexist against males. They have fake friends and are lousy friends. They are disgusting plain and simple and will never be equal or better than a man.
Did you just get dumped or something?
Neo

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Why did my last f***ing comment get posted twice?

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

Since: Apr 10

...one hell of a vengeance...

#5 Apr 23, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
Wow, what a homo.
Where would we be without women? First off, we wouldn't be born. No soulmates, no one to give us children, and no one to have sex with - unless we're like you, being a homo.

To be honest, I'd say this whole thread is just Troll-bait. Fail Troll-bait. Nice try though.

“Running the Race!”

LBG

#6 Apr 23, 2010
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just get dumped or something?
I was going to say the same thing. Either that or he got shot down when he asked the girl to prom.(sobbing with my face in my hands) Toughen up big guy!
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP

New York, NY

#7 Apr 23, 2010
When ugly Womens who can't teach their childrens to grow up real man and women to make world peace and not startup wars.

And , those womens who without virtues of morals and ethics and the supports ugly war mongers/the military-industrial complex....
Neo

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2010
proofsinthepuddin wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to say the same thing. Either that or he got shot down when he asked the girl to prom.(sobbing with my face in my hands) Toughen up big guy!
I know right? haha Drink a beer and move on, you'll find a girl who's drunk or stupid enough eventually! lmao
disgusting broads

Tucson, AZ

#13 Apr 23, 2010
proofsinthepuddin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your sisters a slut and learned that from your mom.
Neo

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
<quoted text>
In a bad mood tonight huh?

“Running the Race!”

LBG

#16 Apr 23, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!! Right to the heart man!! Dont have sisters there smart guy. By the way be careful with saying stupidity like that. Some people may not have a Mom thats with us anymore. Think before you spew.....k?
disgusting broads

Tucson, AZ

#18 Apr 23, 2010
Neo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a bad mood tonight huh?
No, I'm just telling it like it is. Go back to kissing your std riddled girlfriends ass.
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Apr 23, 2010
i see pudding gave me negative icon! Another War mongering barbarian without empathy for human race suffering at hands of stupid immoral, brainless world soldier boys/girls who follow most corrupted world leaders agendas, those are evil war-for-profiteering enterprises... as they will plundering civilains livelihood, lesve childrends lef parentless and orphaned . You not even human,more like lowest of low on totem pole of humanity all you war mongers despicable evil who don't care about the human race
Neo

United States

#20 Apr 23, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm just telling it like it is. Go back to kissing your std riddled girlfriends ass.
I don't think I have an std infested girlfriend. I'll keep this comment in mind though big guy.

“Last of the Shada'knaz...”

...one hell of a vengeance...

#22 Apr 23, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to kissing your std riddled girlfriends ass.
And you go back to kissing your boyfriend's AIDS riddled ass.
LEE ann

United States

#24 Apr 24, 2010
oh now, i don't know about 'DISGUSTING'...
Caffeinated

Lake Zurich, IL

#25 Apr 24, 2010
disgusting broads wrote:
Are you a gay serial killer, by chance?:)
the_dark_lord

United States

#26 Jul 20, 2010
Dude, I'M a homo and I don't hate women this much.
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Aug 14, 2010
where would you be without your dad? what a loser pls go kill your self
DaSLicker

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Aug 14, 2010
Howl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a homo.
Where would we be without women? First off, we wouldn't be born. No soulmates, no one to give us children, and no one to have sex with - unless we're like you, being a homo.
To be honest, I'd say this whole thread is just Troll-bait. Fail Troll-bait. Nice try though.
where would you be without your dad? what a loser pls go kill your self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 542,416
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 95,498
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min mike 601,081
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 739,402
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 8 min zgudman 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Patrick 227,494
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Ratloder 118,249
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Porkpie Hat 259,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,683

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••