Prove there's a god.

“INTP & "Schrodinger's Theist"”

Since: Jul 10

On a pinhead, with 41 friends

#195367 Sep 19, 2010
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..I'll love the movie. I could watch "16 Candles" and "Pretty in Pink" at least weekly. The "Breakfast Club" probably daily.
My daughter calls me the "80s lady"...It freaks her out when she plays these 80s re-makes..not realizing its a 80s re-make by the way...I end up singing every word of it. She's like..."That song just came out...how do you know that?"
It's funny...I can't remember what I done last week, but I know every word to every hit from the 80s.
Don't you... forget about me... ;)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#195368 Sep 19, 2010
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
im a me-ist. Vote for me and all will be cool as a cucumber.
How cool is a cucumber i hear you ask. Well it depends on many environmental factors and nurture issues I guess. The Environmental factors are part of my next manafesto i assure you and the nurture issues are none of my business so long as no harm is being bought upon cucumbers world wide.
You've convinced me. You not only have my vote but I'm giving you Thomas and Bit Twiddler's share of the money we've made from our joint venture for your campaign fund.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#195369 Sep 19, 2010
eternalgod wrote:
The small monolith being much greater than humans can be make to forget everything about the human world once the game is lifted from it. Any human can be made to say anything and take on any identity that is completely contradictory from what was going on minutes ago without killing the human.
But believing in a system of love and forgiveness and positive things is probably helpful for any human in general.
So it is to our advantage to be aware of our potential to be the 'small monolith'? am i correct, then this is a conciousness that feeds back to the big monolith? or am i completely lost?

Since: Sep 10

Clarksville, TN

#195370 Sep 19, 2010
La Bella Strega wrote:
La Bella Strega wrote:
ACLU-Tom wrote:
Oh please, you've been judging people Patty, and you damned well know it.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Old Yello, you are the biggest godfuckingdamned liar I've ever seen on Topix. You truly do take the trophy for Christian bitch of the year. Display it proudly.
<quoted text>
Fuck your little paper god of blood and hate.
And fuck you too.
<quoted text>
That's your belief alone; choke on it.
<quoted text>
Oh, I know I'm intelligent. You're the one who hides behind your bible and lets it spew your hatred for you, you gutless coward and lying hypocrite. You think your fifteenth-century attitude makes *you* look intelligent?
<quoted text>
I learned it in church.
<quoted text>
You hide behind your bible, Deceiver, and you let it speak your hatred for you. Everyone here knows that.
<quoted text>
You hide from everything, Deceiver.
<quoted text>
Yes, I've seen them and their hatred on many threads here on Topix, and I've seen them out in the real world.
to the both of you, There is no call for filthy language in the forum, if you don't like what you read move on, but don't ruin the forums for the rest of us who have respect for others. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. If you are religious you won't use foul language. That is a "stumbling block" for others.

Dodge

#195371 Sep 19, 2010
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
back at you :) I've enjoyed the little chats i've had on topix so far :)
I look forward to many more :)
Abraxas

United States

#195372 Sep 19, 2010
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
The BB was initially an expansion of energy and space-time only, no gases or matter was involved for the first 300,000 years.
And for the next 14.4 billion years?
eternalgod

Denver, CO

#195373 Sep 19, 2010
it's a god of love.

Dodge

#195374 Sep 19, 2010
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you get way more snow than me. We got about 10 inches and it was actually fluffy, and fun to a point...until the electric lines couldn't take it and I nearly froze. The other three times it was slushy because of the humidity from the gulf and a couple of inches, enough to freeze the roads and make southerners like me lose our minds trying to drive in the crap. Besides, the weather is going to be just right for me....for a few weeks at least we'll be in the 80's. You know my blood was made for tropical environs. I probably wouldn't survive a winter over there. LOL
Im sure i have a coat you can borrow. Come this winter i will take some pics of the snowdonia mountain range and share them with some friends on here. you'll see why I love it soooooooo much :)

Location hidden

#195375 Sep 19, 2010
MS Mary wrote:
M GOD is real he lives in my heart and I don't need to prove nothing to no one he proved his love for me long time ago and if you can't feel it then I am sorry for you but until you come to him and ask him to save you that you BELIEVE in him and that he died and came back for you then he will not save you it is a choice we all have if you don't believe he is not real to you and nothing can be done I am not about to prove to you what I know in my heart it is not for him to prove it is for you to believe if you can look at the world the birds the trees the sky the waters and say he is not real then you have no faith in him and so in hell you'll lift your eyes in the flame that will burn for forever my god is real for I can feel him here in my heart.
That is a very un-Christian comment, Mary. There are a lot of very intelligent people in the world, that would like to see the proof but hav en't. You have seen it, so why not share it with othners?

Location hidden

#195376 Sep 19, 2010
Princess Sue wrote:
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
With the remote control.
<quoted text>
Yep, it's a miracle! We found the remote! lol
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Cheeeses!
And the IPU!
Bob

Hilliard, OH

#195377 Sep 19, 2010
La Bella Strega wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely missed my point.
Do I have to preface every sentence with, "For the sake of arugment, let's assume your god is real," or with "Hypothetically speaking...?"
Why would *your* god make someone pay for the alleged sins of another?
If anyone can manage to live a perfect life despite being born from a sinful man and woman, I think my God might make an exception. How does that sound?

Dodge

#195378 Sep 19, 2010
eternalgod wrote:
Corn being shit is a relative perspective, as is admitted by the giant monolith. The giant monolith knows it is shit because it has stolen the place of the smaller monolith and used the place for some nasty lies against the smaller monolith. The system inside the giant monolith is the real shit that's probably thinking that it has lived for so long, doing the same thing too often, and being alone for so long that it wants to die. But it can't die so it turns to playing stupid game at the small monolith. It can't do anything positive but all negative to the smaller monolith because it thinks it is so high class.
All those words are from the giant monolith.
Any guity feelings on the larger monoliths part?
Salmon King

Buffalo, NY

#195379 Sep 19, 2010

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#195381 Sep 19, 2010
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely...39 is the new 21...Skitz said that...and I'm sure he's onto something! lol
40 must be the new 22 then. I'm all for that!! LOL

Dodge

#195382 Sep 19, 2010
legalize Industrial Hemp wrote:
<quoted text>He could do a damn site better without the nay sayers sowing seeds of sedition and despondency. My gods if Palin got in office.. I wanna puke,
Is your country accepting anyone who wants to flee the US if the fudnies come into power?
Fascism and the Tea Party
http://www.examiner.com/obama-administration-...
Sinclair Lewis said if fascism ever comes to America it will come wrapped in the flag. Though the neo-fascists at the Tea Party convention will never come close to translating their brand of American neo- Fascism into power that runs the government, the fascism and how they wrap it in the flag has been well on display at their convention in Nashville.
No worries mate, I can sort you out a pad for a bit :)

“There is much pleasure to be”

gained from useless knowledge

#195383 Sep 19, 2010
Princess Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
You've convinced me. You not only have my vote but I'm giving you Thomas and Bit Twiddler's share of the money we've made from our joint venture for your campaign fund.
o_O

Waitaminute...
Abraxas

United States

#195384 Sep 19, 2010
Parroty wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge that self-assertion. If you were truly that secure, you wouldn't be out to belittle, denigrate or bash the religion of others that are different from your own, just because you don't agree with their rites, passages, scriptures, ways of life, or feeling of calling.
Since you are being critical of the Christians for foolishly believing in something that is clearly false and wrong, and asserting your own faith in nature gods, then I submit that you actually DO feel a need to do so. It's just that you also realize that if you attempt to do so, you will be lumped into the same category, by people that currently are supporting your posts as they are anti-Christian.
A campaign of vehement opposition does not demonstrate comfort within your own system of belief. And refusing to offer proof of your gods, in keeping with this thread, is not only aimed at Christians - else the OP wouldn't have used the lower case "god" form.
God is god only when them and they , forget to use the shift key. Lower case god has a lazy typer. LMAO

Location hidden

#195385 Sep 19, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Premarital sex between heterosexuals is also immoral. We all have our sins, and we all need forgiveness. If a homosexual admits to God that he is a sinner and asks for forgiveness, he gets it the same as any heterosexual.
I've always wondered *why* religion considers premarital sex to be immoral.

Location hidden

#195386 Sep 19, 2010
luciek wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, If there was no GOD, where did humans, and animals come from, OH and PROVE IT, without text books.
It is impossible for one to prove there is something if the other does not want to believe. When you and I die, that will be your proof, though then it will be too late. You may go ask a priest, minister or preacher about that , they may help. In the meantime, I will believe in my GOD, My salvation, without him nothing is possible.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I especially enjoyed the "without text books" part.

Quadruple Ka-ching!

Dodge

#195387 Sep 19, 2010
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely...39 is the new 21...Skitz said that...and I'm sure he's onto something! lol
I personally think women in particular blossom in their 30's-40's

men are men we blossom forever hahaha! Nah well i wont be coming back with photgraphic evidence of that mind you :/

But i would say at the late 30's and 40's, we are in better condition as a species as people in their 20's 100 years ago. Age is just a number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 6,296
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 6,440
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 52 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Great Day of Arma... 40,865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Neelakaran 7,492
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 599,552
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 1,974
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Pegasus 272,404
More from around the web