Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#778253 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. God created Ebola.
In 1976....
The same god that doesn't exist, right?
I don't believe in yours nor anyone else's god/goddess.

However, you have stated that your god created every single creature.

You have also stated that your god loves mankind so much it hurts.

It's a weird kind of love that creates microscopic organisms that kill humans. Not to mention parasitic worms that tunnel their way into your eye.

Looks like your definition of "love" needs to be reviewed.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778254 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoia
noun
a tendency on the part of an individual toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others
That sucks.
How cute. I've noticed that very trait in some people when some other people use the word "parasite" to describe a fetus with both accepted dictionary and medical definitions.

They seem to think it's a sly way to set the stage for abortions.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#778255 Sep 8, 2014
Khatru wrote:
What's up?
Looks up.
Is this what you say when you can't pass something off as a law that's been "fulfilled" (whatever that's supposed to mean)?
fulfill
Bring to completion.

Seriously? I had to tell you that??
Fact: The Bible says that we are not alive until we breathe.

That is NOT a fact.

The Bible teaches us that not only does life begin at conception, but God knows who we are even before then.
Like I said, I can't blame you for not believing what the Bible says and that you find the explanation from science too compelling.
M'kay pumpkin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#778256 Sep 8, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
The 1st Denomination of Atheists United in Christ.
Sect #40,001.
Haha! Okay,'twas funny!

"Atheists United in Christ"....
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778257 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
Aw :(
Chick-fil-A founder S. Truett Cathy dies at age 93
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/09/08/chi...
See what happens to people who discriminate against homosexuals?

Early death syndrome.

Cambridge, UK

#778258 Sep 8, 2014
Rellowes wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely it is. Atheists breed quick.
Given that the majority of the world's Christians don't use contraception, it's safe to say that whatever rate atheists breed at, it pales into insignificance when compared to the speed at which Christians multiply

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#778259 Sep 8, 2014
Jewbacca wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I think a mother gets inside her own uterus? You think my line of questioning is getting a little topsy-turvy?
If procreation is not the creation of new life, how can anything we transform and/or assemble be considered a creation?
After pushing a button at the factory, the rest is automatic. Can man create anything this way?
After mixing the two chemicals, the rest is automatic. Can man create anything this way?
Why do you exclude life from the list of things that mankind can create?
Ugh dude. C'mon. Answer this:

Do we transform and/or assemble procreation?

Your trying to make an analogy between man creating a factory and man creating life. Why?
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778260 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Later.
Don't fly a Malaysian plane over Iraqi air space, your buddies out there will give you a warm welcome....
That would be Ukraine, not Iraq.

Know what you're posting before you post it.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778261 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure, some people give a shit. His story is the perfect American Dream story. Literally from rags to riches with nothing more than an idea.
How cute. The guy who's not impressed with, nor seeks nor cares about financial success,,admiring financial success.

Quaint.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778262 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Some guy named Jim.
Never knew your first name was Jim, Jim.

Was he the designated driver?

Cambridge, UK

#778263 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thaaaaaaaat Stalin was a murderous anti-Christian atheist.....
King Leopold II was a Christian.

Estimates put it at ten million Congolese died in his reign of terror.

Cambridge, UK

#778264 Sep 8, 2014
Rellowes wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense since God doesn't exist, right? Or did your filthy angered life just admit in a blasphemous way that God does exist?
You'll burn in Hell, and for good reasons.
I don't believe your god nor anyone else's god is for real.

You do.

Which means you also believe that your god created the numerous microorganisms that kill humans.

Which, in turn, shows that your idea of love is degenerate.

Think of it as the away team coming to your home ground and beating you on your own turf.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778265 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your pup pulls through ok.
What's the prognosis?
Excellent.

It's essentially a large lipoma (fatty tumor). She's five years old, good health otherwise, but I'm going to have to be pretty helpful with her for a number of days. A 10"-12" incision, plus a second, smaller one nearby about 4" (a second lipoma), with drains, and compression bandages.

I just hope this anomaly doesn't turn into a routine thing for the rest of her life.

Moving a 95-lb dog around ain't no easy feat..........

Thanks for asking, though.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778266 Sep 8, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'd call it a smaller and less developed member of a pair of unequal conjoined twins.
Then you're simply using another already-existent definition for something being parasitic inside another organism hosting it/them.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#778267 Sep 8, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are Christians.
As are Mormons, KKK, Unitarians, Amish, JW's and thousands of other denominations, cults and sects that huddle under the banner of Christianity.
Funny how they can never reach an agreement on just what a Christian is.
That you call Mormonism a denomination of Christianity shows your ignorance of the subject.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#778268 Sep 8, 2014
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that the majority of the world's Christians don't use contraception, it's safe to say that whatever rate atheists breed at, it pales into insignificance when compared to the speed at which Christians multiply
yeah, especially since 99% of 'atheists' are actually gay-theists!

if the world wasn't insane, gaytheists wouldln't be able to adopt and no one would artificially inseminate them....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#778269 Sep 8, 2014
Khatru wrote:

The most "Christian" of his actions was the slaughter of the Jews.
Quite simply, Christians believe that Jews murdered Jesus {SNIP}
I'm Christian and I don't believe that. Nor have I ears any Christian profess that.

Why? Because you're lying.

Or you're horribly misinformed.

Which is it?
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778270 Sep 8, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
It's essentially a large lipoma (fatty tumor). She's five years old, good health otherwise, but I'm going to have to be pretty helpful with her for a number of days. A 10"-12" incision, plus a second, smaller one nearby about 4" (a second lipoma), with drains, and compression bandages.
I just hope this anomaly doesn't turn into a routine thing for the rest of her life.
Moving a 95-lb dog around ain't no easy feat..........
Thanks for asking, though.
Postscript:
This dog is probably the most expensive one we've ever owned. We found her as a puppy wandering around a Wal-Mart parking lot, about to head into heavy traffic. After rounding her up, we took her home with the intention of finding a good home for her.
The following day, she was horribly sick. Upon taking her to the vet, it was quickly determined she had Parvo-virus. We just didn't feel it would be right to deny her veterinary/medical intervention, so we permitted treatment - which ended up being five days in the hospital, a few thousand dollars, plus some pretty intensive attending-to after we brought her back home.
But at least, in keeping with our original intention, we found a good home for her..........

Will be picking her up in a couple of hours..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#778271 Sep 8, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
medical dictionary definition of parasite:
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...
parasite /par·a·site/(par´ah-s&#299 ;t)
1. a plant or animal that lives upon or within another living organism at whose expense it obtains some advantage; see symbiosis.
2. the smaller, less complete member of asymmetrical conjoined twins, attached to and dependent upon the autosite.parasit´ic
obligatory parasite one that is entirely dependent on a host for its survival.
1. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.
2. In conjoined twins, the usually incomplete twin that derives its support from the more nearly normal fetus.
An organism that lives in or with another organism, called the host, in parasitism, a type of association characterized by the parasite obtaining benefits from the host, such as food, and the host being injured as a result.
an organism living in or on and obtaining nourishment from another organism. A facultative parasite may live on a host but is capable of living independently. An obligate parasite is one that depends entirely on its host for survival.
2 See parasitic fetus. parasitic, adj.
a plant or animal that lives upon or within another living organism at whose expense it obtains some advantage; see also symbiosis. Parasites include multicelled and single-celled animals, fungi, and bacteria, and some authorities also include viruses.Those that feed upon human hosts can cause diseases ranging from the mildly annoying to the severe or even fatal.
etc., etc.
No, no, no. Don't stop there. Keep citing that medical definition.

No where does it relate to a fetus, so post the whole damn page.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#778272 Sep 8, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, especially since 99% of 'atheists' are actually gay-theists!
if the world wasn't insane, gaytheists wouldln't be able to adopt and no one would artificially inseminate them....
(lifting veil)
A lot of gays have done it the old-fashioned way.
(replacing veil)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 646,967
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Thinking 49,478
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min MUQ2 281,291
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,111
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,724
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,565
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 8 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web